Alone [ Han Sanghyun ]

VIXX Scenario : Daddy [The Sequel] | version 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyun's POV

 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before inhaling deeply and took my time waking myself up.

 

Blinking several times, I glanced over my alarm clock that sat on the little table next to my bed and realized that I'm an hour earlier than I should have.

 

Sighing deeply, I let my body fell back to my bed once again, "why...? Why...?" I groaned lazily before actually getting up.

 

Taking my stuffs, I walked out of my room only to find dad running around the apartment like a headless chicken.

 

"Uhh... dad? What are you doing?" I asked.

 

He whipped his head at me, "oh, you're awake! Well, today I got a schedule an-" "you over slept didn't you dad?" He grinned sheepishly, "you know me so well Sanghyun-ah, but drop the sass will ya?"

 

I grinned at him.

 

"I'll be back later tonight, your mom's coming with me and since it's friday you can stay over at your friend's house or my bandmates's house, ok?" He instructed.

 

But like every bad wifi signal, my brain is still buffering even though he's trying to transmit whatever he wanna say.

 

"Yeah dad, don't worry" "don't worry? You're only 14 and I don't think it'll be safe for you to be all by yourself, I think I'll call a nanny over later an-"

 

"HAN SANGHYUK HURRY UP WE'RE ALREADY LATE!!!!" mom yelled from outside which made both me and dad startled.

 

"Gotta go! Be safe kiddo!" He said and sprint outside to catch up with mom.

 

I chuckled and proceed to lock the front door before walking to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

I saw a calendar and realized that today is my birthday. I grinned on the thought of celebrating it but I suddenly remembered that dad won't be back until late at night.

 

Sighing deeply, I took a bath and try to wash off the saddening thought off my head.

 

After taking a bath, I walk to the dining room and eat whatever mom has made before she left.

 

 ' eat before going to school okay? After school, you can go play with the twins and Hyobin.

 

Love you honey, mom '

 

My eyebrows scrunch without me noticing it. Not even a simple 'happy birthday'... They're my parents for crying out loud... yeah, I was upset but what can I do? They're busy with their jobs so this bounds to happen right?

 

I can't get my hopes too high, if not that'll ruin my focus in school and I'd ended up failing and then my parents would be disappointed.

 

I eat my breakfast slowly while watching tv and letting the time pass by.

 

Flipping through the channel, I let my phone buzzed knowing that some of my classmates or my relatives maybe congratulating me on my birthday.

 

I stood up and was about to get my backpack when suddenly the doorbell rang. I was pretty confused but I walk to the door and open it.

 

"Ye-"

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN SANGHYUN!!!!!!!!!"

 

I jumped in surprise and saw uncle N and Nakyeon hyung, uncle Leo and Taekjin hyung, uncle Ken and Jaehan noona, uncle Ravi and Wonbin hyung along with Wonjun noona and also uncle Hongbin and Hyobin hyung.

 

Jaehan noona was holding a cake and on top of it there's a writing said, ' Happy Birthday Sanghyun '

 

I grinned widely, "blow the candles Sanghyunnie!"Jaehan noona squealed as she push the cake closer.

 

I closed my eyes and make a single wish, ' I wish mom and dad will be here tonight to celebrate with me! ' then I blow the candles as they cheered.

 

"Whoop! Looks like we need to get you guys to school now! So, get your bag Sanghyunnie, we're taking you to school! Well, technically me" uncle Honbin grinned.

 

Hyobin hyung look at his dad with a weird look, "uhh dad, we're walking to school... we ask you to drive us here just because we ddon't wanna ruin the cake"

 

Uncle Hongbin laughed and hit Hyobin hyung on his head, "ahahahaha, out Hyobin" Hyobin hyung groaned loudly which made us laugh.

 

I quickly ran inside the house to get my bag but I halt when I remember about the cake , "ooh, wait! The cake!" I exclaimed. I took the cake from Jaehan noona's hands and put it in the fridge.

 

I walk out and close the door. I lock the door and double check the door before I finally left.

 

We waved to VIXX uncles and walk together to school.

 

Jaehan noona suddenly hugged me and pinch my cheeks, "aww~ look at our big baby Sanghyunnie! He'sHe's all grown up now and soon, he's gonna have a girlfriend!" She squeaked.

 

"Or perhaps, he already did~?" Nakyeon hyung teased. I grew red and glomped on Nakyeon hyung as I lightly punch his body which he only replied with a laugh while ruffling my hair.

 

 Hyobin hyung slung an arm on my shoulder, "Sanghyunnie, as your hyung I forbid you to have a girlfriend at your age!" He said.

 

Nakyeon hyung narrowed his eyes on Hyobin hyung, "why? Dude, you gotta be joking!" Hyobin hyung sighed and moved in between me and Nakyeon hyung.

 

"my dear old-ish Nakyeon hyung... at what age did you start dating?" He asked. Nakyeon hyung raised his eyebrows, "wait, what!?" "Meh, let's just say... 4 years ago, when you were around Sanghyun's age... Sanghyun-ah!" He turned to me.

 

I raised a brow at him, "do you know at what age I start dating?" He ask me. "Uhh... 12?" I asked sheepishly.

 

He fake a gape and a scoff, "truly I'm hurt Sanghyun... I have never date!" He exclaimed. I widened my eyes as Nakyeon hyung laughed, "God Hyobin, don't lie to Sanghyun! You should be ashamed of yourself! Lying to a kid like that" Nakyeon hyung said while laughing.

 

I hit Nakyeon hyung's shoulder, "I'm not a kid anymore hyung!!" I exclaimed but he just laughed at me and pinch my cheeks, "what a cute kiddo~" he joked.

 

Jaehan noona scoffed, "as if you're not one Nakyeon..." "yah! What's that supposed to mean??" "You're more of a kid rather than my cutie Sanghyunnie!!" She said while pulling me into her embrace.

 

I laughed at her and decide to , "noona, don't hug me like this! People will mistook you as my old-faced younger sister" I joked. She faked an angry face (we all are that close to know which expression is real and which is not, deal with it) and hit me on the arm, "that's it Sanghyun! I'm disowning you as my son!!"

 

"Oh wow, glad that happen... now Sanghyun can actually eat healthy food instead of sweets you made in your cake house~" Wonjun noona snickered, "WONJUN YOU TOO!? WHO DO YOU THINK AM I? A FREAKING HANSEL AND GRETEL'S WITCH!?!?!?!?" She yelled at us.

 

"Now, now let's not upset the pretty lady!" Wonbin hyung said as he slung an arm on Jaehan noona's shoulder.

 

Jaehan noona cringe at him and push his arm off of her shoulders, "well, 'scuse me Wonbin but your cheesy lines stinks" she said with a fake grin on her face, "ha ha ha" Wonbin hyung mocked as he made a face like as if he was really laughing at Jaehan noona's joke.

 

Soon we arrived at the school gates, Jaehan noona, Taekjin hyung and Nakyeon hyung waved us goodbye as they went to the high school building next to ours.

 

I walk inside the junior high school building with Wonbin hyung, Wonjun noona and Hyobin hyung.

 

I open my shoe locker to change my shoes only to find at least 6 or 7 letters on top of my indoor shoes.

 

"Ooh~ someone got love letters huh~?" Wonbin hyung teased. I groaned and push his shoulders lightly, "get a grip Wonbin hyung, you're just jealous~" I joked.

 

Hyobin hyung who was already in his indoor shoes slung an arm on my shoulders, "remember Sanghyunnie, dating girls at your age are bad news... bad, okay??"

 

Wonjun noona who was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter