A Pretty Boy [ Lee Hyobin ]

VIXX Scenario : Daddy [The Sequel] | version 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyobin's POV

 

I walked out of my room only to see dad sitting on the couch of the living room while looking through his pictures in his camera.

 

I sat next to him while yawning and rubbing my eyes, "morning dad..." I mumbled.

 

He looked at me and chuckled, "morning Hyobinnie" he said and ruffled my hair, "you have school today?" I replied him with a nod.

 

I was yawning again but suddenly I felt dad gripping both of my legs and before I knew it, he was dragging me by my feet to the bathroom, "Dad!! what are you doing!?" dad only grinned at me, "if you keep yawning and being lazy like that, you're gonna be late my boy"

 

I groaned and once we arrived in front of the bathrom's door, he left me there, "go take a shower, I'll cook you breakfast"

 

Sighing, I went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After showering, I went out again while drying my hair and walking to the living room where dad stood still in the middle while talking on his phone.

 

"hmm.. yes... ok, ok... just him tho- o-oh both of us? Special edition huh? well, I guess so, okay... thank you" he then hung up.

 

I nudge dad and he looked at me while ruffling my hair, "who's that dad?" I asked.

 

Dad grinned, "work... photo shoot at 11.30 and you're coming with me later!" "but I have school..." "don't worry, your manager will get you later, ok?"

 

It sounds weird huh? a 15-year-old boy that already have work and manager... But, that's what it is...

 

I've been a model since I was 2 and I started my commercial debut when I was 3 with my dad. They said that my good looks is an asset and I've been scouted since I could barely walk but then again, dad is in Jellyfish so he decided that I'm better off being in the same company with him.

 

Tidying my uniform, I went out of the house and walk to my school.

 

As usual, as I walk along th way, some ahjummas or grandmas would stare at me like as if I'm a weird species or something... and with all their obvious whispers, it was slowly yet surely start getting into my nerves because day by day, their conversation never change, they'd always talk about a young pretty boy who walk through this path and made their day.

 

 But even though my patience was being tested, I know that I can't yell at an old lady or ahjummas because that would be simply rude. So everyday, I would just either igore it or smile at them.

 

I saw an old lady was struggling to lift her bags of groceries to her porch so I went to her to help her.

 

She gave me a warm smile, "thank you young man... you just made my day..." "a-ah really? Does peoples helping you made you happy?" she nod, "yes, but what made me even happier is the fact that a pretty-looking young man helps me..." she said.

 

I gave her an awkward smile before heading to school again.

 

It's not like I hated the fact that I'm pretty... it's the fact that people only see me as a pretty boy who is nice and has a talent to become an idol.

 

I sighed and think about the problems that my pretty face gave me while walking through the path to school.

 

Arriving at school, I walk to the shoe locker where I change my regular shoes to my indoor shoe.

 

Opening the locker, I saw a pink letter with hearts on it on top of my shoes. I sighed deeply but still I took the letter and proceed to class.

 

I sat down on my seat and reach under the desk only to find more letters. I exhaled deeply, trying to calm my nerves before I explode like a time bomb.

 

My phone buzzed and I quickly took it out and saw that I got a new message,

 

' I'll pick you up at 10.15, don't worry I'll get you a pass as soon as I arrive in your school. After that photo shoot, there's a commercial audition for you, so be prepared

                                             - Manager '

 

I huffed and replied him with an 'ok'.

 

I was about to stuff my phone back but then an arm slung on my shoulder, and it would make me an idiot to no know the only person who dared to do that to me IN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL.

 

"what do you want Yuhwan?" I groaned, obviously not fond of the idea that a jerk is standing less than 5 centimeters next to me with its *cough* his filthy hand touching me and his friends standing no less than 20 centimeters around me.

 

The boy smirked, "just checking out on the resident prince~ say, you got another job today huh? I saw your little chat with your manager... isn't that violating the school's rules?" I sighed at his remark, "no it's not if you have legal sign from the company you're working for along with the agreement of your parents and also legal guardian, school, or any other persons involved" I breathed out.

 

He sarcastically clapped, "wow, sure our resident prince is very different huh? I mean, I don't even think that you need all those bull to gget through your problems nor your personal wants... that pretty face of yours could let you slip off of any kind of mess without even trying... am I right, Lee Hyobin-nim?"

 

I took a deep deep deep DEEP breath, "stop getting into my nerves Jun Yuhwan..." I muttered through gritted teeths.

 

He laughed loudly and poke my cheeks, "aww~ the little prince is mad~ aww~ don't worry, your pretty face will let you through this situation~" He teased.

 

My hands already balled to a hard fist which made my veins pop out a little and I was so close to punch that douche to hell.

 

"what's wrong pretty boy~? cat got your tongue? Does prince Hyobin want to be babied like he's always did by noonas? Does prince Hyobi-" before his sentences finished, he suddenly fell to the floor, face-first... hard if I may add.

 

I looked behind to see the culprit and I saw Wonjun with her bag in her hand and it looks like as if she used her bag to hit Yuhwan on his back.

 

"whoops, sorry" she said sarcastically before walking to her seat.

 

And when Yuhwan was about to stand up, in comes Wonbin running towards his seat while stepping onto Yuhwan then took a seat on his seat which is next to me.

 

He was panting but he had a grin on his face, "hey! what did I miss?" he asked innocently, clearly he had no idea that he just stepped on to Yuhwan.

 

I smirked, "nothing dude, you just made this morning slightly interesting~" I snickered. He put on a confused look and scratch his head, "I did?" he asked and I only nudge towards the filthy creature *cough* flithy human being *cough* classmate who was still laying down on the floor while groaning at the pain he received on his back.

 

Wonbin scoffed, "yah Jun Yuhwan, what are you doing there? you know that the floor isn't a comfortable place to sleep on right? Didn't your mother taught you that?"

 

Yuhwan stood up, and point his fingers towards both me and Wonbin, "s, freaking s you two... your pretty face won't always be your armour pretty boy, and I'm gonna prove it" he said before walking to his seat with his gang of clown-trained baboons.

 

Chuckling, I proceed to open those letters that I received with Wonbin occasionally peek at what I was reading.

 

I ended up letting Wonbin read some letters that I have read first. After reading half of it, I give up and decided to just throw it all later.

 

Wonbin chuckled and pat my back, "it's stressful being popular huh?" he teased. I replied his chuckle, "it's stressful being pretty... you don't know what it feels like since you have a masculine look..."I said while poking his arm continuously.

 

Soon, the bell rang indicating that class has started.

 

The teacher was absent, so a subtitute entered instead... and to make it worse, the subtitute, is a she, and she's single with no guys interested in her so she flirted with students... every male students, EVERY SINGLE BREATHING MALE STUDENTS in which me and Wonbin is included. Oh, her name is ms. Byun.

 

"ugh... out of all the monsters in this world why is the worst kind being sent to our class!?" Wonbin groaned as he banged his head on his desk. I just chuckled at him but deep inside, I was screaming for the help of my manager to come earlier.

 

Wonjun (who was sitting in front of us) turned to look at us with a sly grin on her face, "be prepared Binnie, you're her no.1 prey..." she giggled. My jaw dropped to the floor, "Jjun, pleaseeeeeee!!!! Help meeee!!!! HELP!!!! HAAAAAAAAAALPPPPP!!!!!!!" I whisper-begged at her.

 

She pretended to think but nod eventually.

 

Ms. Byun was walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter