Jealousy [ Kim Wonbin & Kim Wonjun ]

VIXX Scenario : Daddy [The Sequel] | version 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonbin's POV

 

I woke up at 3 am because I need to go to the toilet.

 

I walk through the hallway and passed Wonjun's room and heard her mumblings.

 

I chuckled and continue to walk to the bathroom.

 

After I was finished, I walk pass Wonjun's room and still heard her mumblings.

 

Curious, tip-toed inside her room and saw her sleeping with her hoodie covering one of her eyes and muffled raps passed her lips while her hands move once in a while.

 

My eyes glowed at the cute sight of my twin and I almost glomped at her.

 

I decided to slip inside her bed and snuggled with her. While snuggling her, I could've sworn she made a sound like as if she's meowing.

 

I died inside and snuggled her even more.

 

Then, I soon I fell asleep with her.

 

*A few hours later*

 

I woke up again at the feeling of someone watching me. And when I opened my eyes and saw that Wonjun is blinking at me, "why are you in my bed?" She asked.

 

"I heard you mumbling last night when I went for a night-time pee and when I checked on you, you were sleeping cutely and I can't seem to hold myself from glomping you so I decided to cuddle you AND you were meowing last night!" I grinned.

 

Her face scrunch in disgust, "you're a pig Wonbutt..." she mumbled.

 

I poke her cheeks, "aww~ you're so cute Wonjunk~"

 

Call us weird, but that's what we call each other... since we're toddlers...

 

"Wonjun-ah, do you think you ca- what are you two doing?" Dad ask as he saw us poking each other in her bed.

 

"showing her my love~" "being hostaged by this weirdo" we said in unison.

 

Dad sighed while taking off his cap while ruffling his hair, "don't you think that you're too old to sleep together with your sister?" He asked.

 

"Yeah Wonbutt... aren't you?" Wonjun added while raising her eyebrows.

 

I pouted and sat up, "but daaaaad! She meowed!!" I whined. Dad was startled and shift his gaze to Wonjun, "yah Wonjun-ah! Did you!?" He asked, surprised.

 

Wonjun groaned and put her pillow on her face.

 

Dad laughed and put his cap back on, "anyways... Wonjun-ah, uncle Leo asked me to ask you to make a rap for Taekjin's song... can you do it?"

 

She took off the pillow from her face and rub her eyes... cutely if I may add, "sure dad..."

 

Dad grinned, "good! And Wonbin, you're also needed by Taekjin... so, I guess the both of you are going to uncle Leo's house today" he said.

 

We both nod at dad and he smiled at us then he walked out of Wonjun's room.

 

As soon as dad's out, Wonjun kicked me off of her bed which sent me rolling off to the ground. Good thing she has a soft fluffy rug beneath, "yah Wonjun-ah! You're mean!" I pouted.

 

She only put her poker face on, "serves you right Wonbutt..." she mumbled before getting off of her bed and went to her closet to get her clothes.

 

I went out of her room to get my own clothes and to get ready.

 

She took her bath while I eat breakfast.

 

Mom pat my head when she saw me eating breakfast, "I heard a loud thump earlier... did you slept on Wonjun's room again?" She asked.

 

I grinned sheepishly, "she was too cute to not to be cuddled with~" mom chuckled and ruffled my hair, "aigoo~ you knew your sister could be a little violent yet still you ~"

 

I raised an eyebrow at mom, "a little?" I teasingly asked. Mom rolled her eyes, "fine, a lot!"

 

Soon, Wonjun came and sit on the seat next to me, "your turn" she said before biting a piece of bread.

 

I finished my milk first then I went to the bathroom with my stuffs and take my morning shower.

 

After finishing my bath, I texted Taekjin hyung.

 

' Yo hyung, when should me and Wonjun head to your house? Is uncle Leo going to work with us too? '

 

I took out my backpack and stuff my laptop and its charger in it.

 

Soon Taekjin hyung replied me.

 

' as soon as you can I guess? No he won't... he has some variety shooting or something? What about uncle Ravi? Will he help us? '

 

' ok then! ^^ uhh.. no I think? But dad's going to drop us off in your house later hyung~ oh, Hyobin said he wanna tag along, is that ok? '

 

' Sure! The more, the merrier! Nakyeon will also be here so it's gonna be fun! ^^ '

 

I grinned then lay down on my bed again and played with my phone. Then Wonjun came into my room and sat on my bed near my legs, "you're bringing Hyobin with you?" "yeah, Hyobin's bored and he wanted to see me composing" she scoffes, "you're like a kid you know? "uhm, we are kids Wonjun..." she shook her head and mumble a 'whatever' then walk away.

 

What's with her and her mood swings?

 

Dad came into my room and poked his head in, "we're going in 5 minutes ok?" he said and I replied him with a nod.

 

I went out of my room while bringing my backpack with me to the sofa and wait for dad and Wonjun to show up.

 

After dad and Wonjun popped out, we wear our shoes and head out.

 

We enter the car and dad start driving.

 

"where are you going to today dad?" I asked. "company, they need me to do some album reviews..." he said.

 

We arrived to Taekjin's house and we got off, "I'll pick you up at 4 ok? Don't go anywhere and don't make a mess in uncle Leo's house... last time you did he karate-chopped my neck and throw massive tantrums at me... blegh..." dad said and shudder.

 

"don't worry dad! we won't!" I said. "ok, bye kids!" He yelled from the open window while waving to us and we wave back.

 

We walk to the door and ring the bell of the house. Soon we heard footsteps and the door opened. Nakyeon hyung popped his head and his eyes sparkled at the sight of Wonjun, "FURBALL~~~~!!!!!!!!" He squealed and hugged her tightly. Wonjun is used to this kind of skinship from Nakyeon so she hugged him back as tight as he hugged her, "yah hyung! are you ignoring me?" I faked a pout at him. He laughed and give me a noogie, "of course not you little rascal! Come on in, Taekjin's inside" he stepped aside and let us in.

 

We took off our shoes and put them on the shoe shelf, "Taekjin-ah! The twins are here!" Nakyeon hyung yelled and Taekjin hyung's head popped out from behind the wall of the kitchen, "hey guys!"

 

Wonjun ran to the sofa and plopped on it while snuggling with the cushion and soon enough, she fell asleep.

 

Taekjin hyung came out of the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at the sight of Wonjun, "she fell asleep?" he asked. I could only nod while he chuckled, "she resembles a cat A LOT... now I know the reason why you always wanna cuddle Wonjun~" he teased.

 

I could only grinned sheepishly.

 

Soon me and Taekjin hyung start working and not long after, Hyobin came and both he and Nakyeon hyung was in charge of eating and watching tv while me and Taekjin hyung work and Wonjun sleep.

 

Wonjun's POV

 

I woke up at the soft shook of my body. I rubbed my eyes and looked to the side and saw Nakyeon oppa grinning, "wake up furball~" "hmm? what happened?" I mumbled sleepily. "nothing~ you've been s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter