Heartbroken [ Lee Jaehan ]

VIXX Scenario : Daddy [The Sequel] | version 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehan's POV

 

My alarm rang loudly, indicating that it's time to wake up. I opened my right eye and saw that it was already 7.30. I jumped up but suddenly remembered that it's Saturday so that means no school!!!

 

I burried my face back on my pillow and was about to drove to dream land where I can meet my prince charming.

 

But that almost-fell-asleep moment HAS to be interupted as suddenly I felt something heavy on my .

 

I couldn't stand up. AT ALL.

 

I tried turning my head, and saw dad grinning, "WAKE UP PRINCESS!!!!" he yelled. I groaned, "daaaaad, it's too early!! It's still 7.30 and it's saturday!!"

 

Stubborn he is, he lay on top of me. I struggled hard to push him away, but he didn't budge... AT ALL.

 

"Hey honey, do you think you ca- OHMYGOSH JAEHWAN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO OUR DAUGHTER!?" Mom screamed as she saw dad 'killing' me.

 

"UUhh... showing her my love~? Hehe~" dad said sheepishly. I could imagine him giving mom his puppy dog eyes while batting his eyelash.

 

"GET OFF OF JAEHAN BEFORE I DROWN YOU IN THE SEA OF PUNCHES!!" Dad got off of me and again, the image of him pouting appeared in my head.

 

Finally I can breathe.

 

I stood up and grumbled because now I don't want to and can't sleep anymore so I went out to eat breakfast with mom and dad.

 

Sitting on my chair, mom start preparing my breakfast as dad was focused to his phone. "What are you doing dad?" "Checking out the news" he said. I raised an eyebrow, "aren't you too old to still be holding onto your phone dad?"

 

Dad faked a scoff, "hohoho my dear princess... your dad is still young!" He exclaimed while pointing up to the sky (or maybe the ceiling... idk) for no reason.

 

Soon, mom finished preparing our breakfast and we eat together.

 

"Mom, do you have work today?" I asked. She nod, "yeah and sadly I need to stay late in the office tonight so you're going to stick with your dad okay?" I sighed but nod.

 

Not long after we finished our breakfast, mom left for work.

 

Me and dad were just slumping on the sofa in our living room like couch potatoes while flipping through channels.

 

"Jaehan, I have practice today so you're going to come with me ok?" I nod without looking at him.

 

Deciding that tv is a bore, I went to my room. I jump on my bed and play with my phone only to realize that I got a message.

 

' Jaehan-ssi, are you free today? Can you meet me in the xxx cafe near Jellyfish?

-Bang Seojun'

 

I grinned at the text.

 

Bang Seojun is the hottest guy in class who recently just got close to me. How lucky am I right?

 

I almost answered him yes, but remembering that I need to stay with dad, I had to say no... more likely, forced to say no...

 

' I'm sorry Seojun-ssi but I can't... some other time maybe?'

 

I gritted my teeth as the message sent away.

 

2 minutes...

 

3 minutes...

 

5 minutes...

 

10 minutes...

 

Sighing, I thought hr wouldn't answer me so I took my things and head to the bathroom to take a bath. To cool down my over-thinking brain perhaps...

 

Sighing as the cold water slid on my face and down to my body, it felt good, refreshing and I felt like as if stress just flew out from my brain and go to wherever it wants to go.

 

Going out of the shower, I put my clothes on and went to my room to dry my hair.

 

My phone blinked and it got me curious.

 

I checked my phone, and saw 1 message from Seojun.

 

' Too bad :( but don't worry! A raincheck will do! ^^

Bang Seojun '

 

I grinned and literally rolled around my bed while trying to muffle my happy-scream.

 

Dad came barging into my room, "WHAT HAPPENED!? I HEARD SOMETHING FELL!!!" he screamed.

 

I quickly stood up and cough, "n-no~ nothing's wrong dad~ why don't you get ready? We need to go soon~" I giggled.

 

He just chuckled, "eish~ fine~ are you that eager to go? WHAT? ARE YOU WAITING TO MEET SOMEONE?? HOLD UP!! IS IT TAE-" "DAD! JUST GO TAKE A SHOWER!" I whined.

 

He snickered at me while puckering his lips and making kissy sound. I cringe at my dad's weird kid-like behavior, but the I smiled. Come to think of it, his weird acts were the reason I laughed and smile everyday... well, that's my dad... VIXX's 4D member Ken... can't argue with that.

 

I dried my hair while continue smiling as I imagine what would it be like to hang out with Seojun outside our school... probably a small date in a cafe or the movie...

 

GOSH!! FOCUS!! OHMYGOSH!!

 

Slapping my face, I finally regain my right sense and continue drying my hair with my hair dryer. 

 

After drying my hair, I stuff things that I may need inside my bag and went out to wait for dad on the sofa while watching whatever is on tv.

 

Dad finished after 15 minutes and then we head out. We enter his car and drove away to Jellyfish.

 

On our way, I saw the cafe that was supposed to be the place where I meet Seojun... I smiled and blushed a little.

 

Dad seem to see my red cheeks, "what are you blushing about Jaehan-ah? Did you catch a fever?" Startled, I gulped, "n-no!"

 

Before the cafe pass my sight, I saw someone sitting next to the window.

 

His features looked like Seojun... from his haircut to his broad shoulders... but that could be anyone... right?

 

Ignoring my thoughts, we soon arrived at Jellyfish and we both got off the car and went inside.

 

We head to the practice room where it's filled with VIXX members and the other VIXX's children's little gang... (well, that's what me, Nakyeon, Taekjin and Wonbin called... so, oh well~)

 

Dad start practicing with the other VIXX members while we lay around and rolled around the practice room, not sure what to do. Lucky Wonjun, she could sleep anywhere and anywhen she wants...

 

But soon Wonjun woke up and crawled to me, "hey unnie..." she mumbled sleepily. I giggled at the younger girl's cuteness, "aigoo~ Wonjun-ah~ you-re so cute when you're half-awake~" I cooed.

 

I didn't think that she realized what I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter