More Surprises

Sixth Sense

 

“Yo, Hara.” He grabbed Hara’s wrist to stop her from leaving the class. As expected, she whirled around to see his face. She crossed her arms, giving him an unsatisfied look.

“What is it, Kevin?” she asked him with a confused voice.

Kevin took out a file from his bag and swung it in front of her face. “You forgot didn’t you? We need to do some work, remember?” A small laugh escaped his mouth.

Hara mentally slapped her forehead. Of course. She’s the assistant monitor, while he’s the monitor. They have some duties to finish up today. All she could think of was going home and relax because she did felt a little bit light-headed. “Sorry. I forgot about it.” She said as she laughed uncomfortably.

He noticed that she was acting differently, not like her usual happy-go-lucky self. “Are you okay, Hara?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m okay… just a little bit dizzy. That’s all.” She replied slowly while rubbing her temples lightly, to ease the dizziness.

“Oh… would you like to go home then? We can do this tomorrow to.” He suggested, since he doesn’t want her to be sicker.

Hara held her hand up, to stop him from doing anything. “It’s okay. This dizziness will be gone sooner or later,” she said with a smile on her face, to stop Kevin from doing anything further.

That’s why people love Hara as their assistant monitor. She’s very responsible, caring and diligent too. She always does her work when people asked her to, even though she isn’t well or busy with something else. She works hard to impress people around her, since she’s not quite smart as her best friend, Seohyun.

For that, Kevin really admires her personality.

“Well, if you said so.” Kevin said as he led her way back into their class to finish their work.

 

 

“Just a little bit more…. Okay we’re done!” Hara exclaimed as she quickly wrote down the last few letters on the forms, finishing their work for today. An accomplished smile was spread on her face as she looked at her finished work.

“Well, that’s great. I think we can go home now.” He said as he pulled all the files together, holding them up.

“Yeah, I think we should.” Hara said as she glanced at her watch. She stood up and smiled at him. “Well, see you tomorrow.”

“Wait…” he stopped Hara from leaving. “Let me… umm, walk you home.” He said nervously. “You did say that you weren’t feeling well.” He said as he scratched the back of his head.

A small smirk crept up on her face as she raised an eyebrow at him. “Really? Well, I would love to. You’ll be helpful enough if I suddenly fainted while walking home.” She said as she laughed.

Kevin laughed too. “Well, I’ll be right back. I’ll put away these files first. You stay here, okay?”

“Yes, dad.” She . Well, he was acting like she’s a little kid.

Kevin shot her a look as he walked away from the class, to the teachers’ office situated at the building next to their class building. Hara packed her stuff and walked out of the class, hanging out by the corridor in front of their class.

She leaned by the handrails of the corridor, looking up at the sky due to boredom. She sighed again as she took out her phone, thinking about listening to some songs to kill the time.

All of a sudden, she heard some faint cries near her. She looked around, paying attention to where did the sound came from. Then, she realized that it came from inside her class. Nervously, she walked slowly into her class.

Hara felt like her heart just dropped when she saw a girl, crying at seat far behind her class. “Who’s she?” she mumbled quietly. She decided to go to her and ask her if she’s okay. Nervously, she made her way to the girl.

“Excuse me, miss… are you ok-” before she could even finish her sentence, she was already greeted back by the girl. The girl turned her head sideways, facing Hara. What scared Hara was that the girl was crying.

The girl was crying red blood tears, on her already pale-white face. Her eyes were red.

Hara was taken aback. She was so surprised yet at the same time, scared. She quickly ran outside of the class with all her might. Suddenly, she ran into someone. She was about to fall down but her wrist was grabbed, preventing her from falling.

“Why are you running?” Kevin asked her, after seeing her running frantically from the class.

Hara looked at him. “The… there’s someone in… inside.” She stuttered because she was so afraid.

Kevin raised his eyebrow. “What? There can’t be.” He said as he went to look inside, pulling her too.

After looking around the class for a moment, he turned to face Hara. “See? There’s no one there.” He paused as he saw her face fell. “I think, maybe you were thinking too much.”

She looked at him as he gave her a comforting smile. She sighed as she said, “Yeah, maybe I did. Come on, let’s go home.”

Both of them walked out of class, with Hara still looking back at the class.

She’s sure enough she wasn’t just imagining it.

 

 

“Okay class, listen up.” Mrs. Kim said as she clapped her hands, gaining her students’ attention. “As you guys know, the annual camp of your grade is going to be held soon…”

“Annual camp?” Jiyeon quietly asked Seohyun, who was listening to what their teacher was saying.

Seohyun looked at her as she smiled. “Yeah, this school always held camp for each of their grade. It’s fun.” She said as she nodded her head.

“…so this year, it’s going to be held right here in our school.” Mrs. Kim said which made all her students groaned in disappointment.

“What!?” Chansung said out loud, which made other students snickered.

Mrs. Kim laughed too. She knew him too well. “Don’t worry. It’s going to be fun.”

“Well, I think this year; our school doesn’t have enough budgets for us to camp outside of school.” Seohyun straightforwardly said to Jiyeon, which made Seohyun laugh. Camping at school does make it look like they are little kids.

“It’s okay, the teachers will make sure that this camp will be more fun than any other camps before.” Mrs. Kim assured the students. Then, the students clapped their hands in excitement.

Except for Jiyeon, because she knew that this school had something bad in it. And it’s not good for any of them, especially the naughty ones. She felt like something bad is going to happen.

Same goes to Hara and Myungsoo, who each saw something that made them think twice about staying in their school.

But, what can they do?

 

A/N : Oh god, I'm such a bad writer. I'm always late in case of updating it. I'm really sorry!