The Tail of Devil

Wildflowers

wildflowers%2Bcopy.png

¤¤¤¤

Minji's POV

i move my body, continue to dance till my body feel so sore..

i juts lie in floor f studio trying to catch my breath.. sweat cover my body.. whole... till i can't differentiate which is my sweat n which is my tears..

"Are you afraid that i will hurt you?"

what jongin said still clearly in my mind... am i??

i don't know what's going on till i feel that again.. my body trembling so hard,. my hands became so cold. I'm cower n trying to stop the tremble, but it's hard. so hard. i held my left hand with my right hand to stop the tremble. But what i feel is, i feel so cold, but my body is warm.

"please, stop it!!"

inhale... exhale... i count to ten, twenty, thirty, fourty, but that didn't work..

i want to get up, dance again till my body not feel cold, but i can't stand up.. and here i'm still fighting with devil inside me..

 

Jongin's POV

 "i'm... i'm more afraid that i will hurt people who come in my life."

"They... they act like that to me but they left me after that..."

her voice still stuck insede my mind. Did she really afraid that people know her deeper? i put my head in window sill. Looking outside. some people greet me and i just smile although i don't know all of them. I don't know what i'm gonna do till i see CL noona. "Noona!!!!" she who looking around confused who called her but when her eyes meet me, she wave at me then closer.

"What are you doing? you look like lost puppy.."

"noona, can i ask you about something?"

"what?" i feel not sure bout what i'll ask to her. "Why? is it about me?" i shook my head. "mingkki?" i just sit freeze. "What about mingkki?" she asked me as he worried bout her brother. she take a chocolate from her jacket and eat it. "you want?"

"No but thanks."

"So, what abot mingkki?"

"did she.. did she afraid of me?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, did she afraid if i come closer to her?" i asked while held my head.. don't know that i'm sure or not...

after awhile CL noona not answer my question, i look up and see that she just wondered to sky, then move her vision to some grass around her foot.

"Not only you, but she afraid to me, dara unnie and bom unnie..."

"but you are always together.."

"We are, but sometimes, a part of her hold her to not coming closer to us like what a best friends to do. She just to afraid to open her self. although we are mostly together but we can't touch her." i don't belive it. 

"But she so open to you.."

"Yeah she always, but you know jong in, the three of us not really can't touch her when he on her state, like we don't know who she is. She can be a minji, but just for a second, she can be someone who you don't know n after that she back to uri mingkki."

i straight my body and sit in window sill. "Are you wanna to say that she is bipolar?" i still confused.

"I can't say that when in 1st place, i don't really know. She, me, dara unni, bom unnie has a side that we keep in private, and the three of us don't wanna force her to tell because we afraid that she will gone. Uri Mingkki maybe won't comeback again, so we just stay still. We accept her, she accept us. We are waiting for each other to hear what we gonna talk bout ourselve."

i just gasp. "You guys are so weird." but she just laugh out loud.

"Thats we are. ehmm by the way, don't tell her that i'm telling you that."

"Why?"

"She don't wanna someone see her in pity eyes." she look at her watch. "Seems like i have to go to my class. See you and good luck for her." she pat my  shoulder and go to her class.

i don't know how long i sit on window sill till kyungsoo pat my shoulder. "Hey, till when you will sit like that??" i just give him a blank face. "Answer me!!"

"What did you ask?" he wider his eyes which already huge. "Seems like my brain can't work. i'll take a walk. don't forget to help me bout professor. okay? thank you!!!" i jump and go before kyungsoo said something.

"Jong in!!!!! YOU BRAT!!!!!" i heard kyungsoo cursed at me...

 

i don't know where my legs bring me till in studio dance. i heard some music. I though maybe some students are practicing but i don't heard other than music. I try to go in, maybe they forget to turn off and if that's true, i'll used it by my self but after i enter, my body won't move like my command. what i saw really captivating my eyes. There, alone, in studio dance, my girl dancing like crazy person. I don't know how long she dancing but her body look exhauted. But she is like a don't care and let her body move with groove.

Then, she lie in the floor, exhauted, trying to catch her breath. Her chest up and down, sign that she really exhauted. I want to approach her but my legs not mov. Till i see her cower and then held her left hand. "please, stop it!!" i heard she shout but not enough to make people to hear her. I see her body trembling. I hear she crying silently. I can't bear it anymore. 

slowly, i approach her. SHe still not realized that i'm behind her till she saw my reflection through mirror. she just freeze in her place like she can't move although she want to.

"Mingkki..."

 

Minji's POV

I saw someone reflection through mirror. I just thought that was my unnies, but seems like i can't get my home come true. He is the last one that i want to see right now. Not in my condition. I want to move, run from him, but my body become numb.

"Mingkki..." he call my name.

I just close my eyes, trying to calm my breath and stop my trembling body. Trying to move my numb body. At least, i want to shoo him away from me right now. "go..." i said my word faintly.

"Minji ah..." i feel that he walk closer.

"Go away..." but my voice still don't wanna to out. I don't have much choice. Like a child, unconsiously, my body become more cower than before. I just want to hide. Damn, why my body won't to listen to me? I grip my left hand tighter than before just to make my fear out from my body.

the next i know is, Jong in bring me to his hug. "It's ok minji,.. it's ok..." he said that right beside my ear.

 

Jongin's POV

i decide to walk closer but she like wanna run, wanna hide from me. "go away...." i heard her voice faintly. I don't know what and why she become like that. She like fighting over herself. She grip her hand tighter, her breat become heavier than before. Next that i don't realize is, I hug her. Tightly. "It's ok minji,.. it's ok..." i said right beside her ear.

"Go away..." i hear her said that again. I don't know to whom those words are, but i won't let her go. never. Even if she kick me.

"Ssshhh, calm your body mingkki.." i just rubbed her arms and continue to tell her to calm. "It's fine,i'm here.. breath mingkki, breath..."

i don't know how long i keep rubbing her arms and said words to her, but slowly she calm and breath like usual. The next i know is, she sleep. Maybe because exhauted from dancing like that, but i thankful, minji is back. Uri Mingkki.

I don't know why, don't know how, but i'm make sure, i will find out bout today although she maybe run, but i'll find her.

i straight my back at wall and bring her closer. "Oh God, what you did to me, Mingkki-ah...."

¤¤¤¤


done.. hope you have a good day

leave me comment so i know what you think about

sorry for short update, thank you ^^