Afraid

Wildflowers

wildflowers%2Bcopy.png

¤¤¤¤

before i forget the reason behind prev chap n start of busy life tomorrow, this is the upadate

¤¤¤¤

Jong in keep holding minji till don't know how long. He doesn't feel tired of holding her. He can't take his eyes on her. He still wonder why minji become like that? is that fear that she keep holding on and don't wanna people to know? He slip her strand behind her ear. 'SHe is cute..' jongin thought with grin in her lips.

"WHat magic you have minji ah?" jongin mumbled.

"I don't have any," a voice bring him to the real world.

"Huaa... minjiah?!" almost... jongin almost drop her. "Are you ok?" he turns minji's body to look that there is none of wound.

"Better." she try to sit and jongin help her. He give her water so she could feel fresh again..

"Are you sure?" minji just nod. "Are you wanna to make me to get heart attack couse you suddenly like that?" but she just giggled. Jongin amused at her. how could she? "Am i funny?"

"No... i just....."

"Just what? You wanna repeat that again?" jongin turn his body and face her. Look at her carefully.

"Just.. this is the first time i see people so worry at me like that."

"YOur unnies will do same as me if they see you like before!" he inhale and exhale. "I feel like i scold a child and i am the father right now."

minji look at him. She show him her eyes smile. "Thank you, jong in."

with her eyes smile at him, he feel shy and his ear turn to red, but he keep his eyes on her. "Wh.. why are you say that?"

"Can't i?" she show him her puppy eyes.

"Gahhh... can you not show your cutie face to me now?"

"Why?"

"I want to kiss you right now." he said that with serious tone.

"Are you?" she rise her eyebrows.

Jong in smirk at her. "You wanna try?" He advancing his head to minji and minji bring her head backward. "Yo.. you are not serious, right?" minji search the truth behind his eyes.

"I always serious about you?" he wishper to her.

"Are you crazy?"

"i am. You are the only person whom made me turn to stalker about 2 months, remember?" how could minji forget that he was a stalker before. Then minji held his head and push it. "Stop your creepy things!"

Jong in held her hands and lock it between his hands. "Now tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"The reason."

"WHat reason?"

"Did you play hard to get right now gong minji?"

crap, he serious right now. "Wha... what are you talking about?" she trying to pull her hands back but jongin grips tighter.

"WHy are you suttering?"

"I'm not. Now, let go my hands."

"No before you tell me why are you like that? You trembling. Hard."

Minji can't answer him. It's her secret that she keeps till now. Only her that know that. Jong in patient to hear her explanation. He know that he is no one to her, but at least, he deserve to know why she became like that. She sucsess almost made his heart stop. Who wouldn't if you saw the person who mean to you in that state? Trembling, cold body and hot became one.

She already open when suddenly her phone rings. "Can you let me pick up my phone?" but he keeps held her hands juts with 1 hand and the other he used to pich her phone in her bad beside her. Seunghoon oppa.

He make it to loudspeaker. "Ne oppa?"

"Mingkkiah, can you go to cafe right now if you not have class?"

"Waeyo?"

"Heeyunie is sick so she has to come home earlier."

"I'll see you in 30 minutes oppa. I have to get shower first."

"Why? DId you dancing like crazy person again?" he and jongin don't like it. 

"You know me so well oppa.." she giggled but she doesn't look at jongin. she feel weird aura around her.

"You are my lil sister, how can i don't know you?" jongin felt an ice just drop in his head. "You can get shower here mingkki. See you in 15 minutes." without hear minji's answer, he hang up. Jong in put her phone back to her bag. Stand up and help her up but still holding her hand. "Wait jongin, are you still not letting my hand go?"

"After i you to caffee." he text kyungsoo to keep his bag for awhile.

"You control freak..." he realized he was too serious but it's not his fault in 1st place. He inhale deeply then turn his body. "Because i don't wanna you let go mingkki ah." he wink at her and make her blush.

"Stop your chessy thing." she push his shoulder and he just laugh like nothing happen before.

Jongin pull minji hand in held till he reach his bike. 

"Minji!!" someone called her. both, minji and jongin, turn around and found yongguk run to them. "WHere are you going?"

"Work." then yongguk saw the hand. 

"Ah, so your boyfriend will company you?" because she can't hit him, she kick him. "SHut up!" but yongguk keep teasing her. 

"Yongguk, can i borrow your helmet?" jongin suddenly ask.

"Why?"

"Because i just bring mine and i don't wanna this lady scold me latter." minji dart at jongin. 'what are you talking about?' her eyes say like that.

"Of course." he pick his helmet from his bike then give it to jongin. "Just don't forget to bring it back to me. I have date in 2 hours."

"Date your !!" minji hissed at him. 

"Watch your language, lady, you have boyfriend right now."

"He's not!!"

"Then tell me without your red face hahahha, bye, take care of her rrrr?" he trying to remember jongin's name.

"Kai."

"Ah yes, kai. Bye, be careful of this little ok?" before minji kick him again, yongguk quickly go to his class. 'such a pain of !' 

"Quite watching yongguk. he already gone." jongin put his helmet in her head and put yongguks in his.

"COntrol freak!"

"Just for you." he wink at her. He made minji held at his waist while he ride her in his baby bike. "I'll fetch you and don't try to run away." minji rolled her eyes to him. "Do you need kiss from me like the last time?"

minji give him his helmet. "Don't push your luck Mr. Wrecking ball."

"I don't mind if the building is you."

"Gaahhhh! Go away!!!!!" she enter caffee and leaving jongin with his laugh.

¤¤¤¤

Her times is up, she afraid that jongin will show up and asked her again. Minji slink when go out and looking around to see if jongin already here or not. "Don't try your luck miss gong!" crap!!!

She turn her body slowly and found that jongin already behind her with 2 cones of ice creams. He give her one of ice creams in his hand then held her free hand and pull to his bike across the road. He ride so slow and stop in the park which has alot of visitors. He sit in bench and open his ice cream then eat it. he pat his side like says to minji to sit down. Minji sit and start to eating hers.

"I...." Minji start to talk. Actually she really wanna to talk about it long time ago to someone, but she don't wanna to burden others. "I have a fear. I'm afraid that each people who come to my life will leaving me hanging again and again." jongin just sit, hear her and eating. "I don't know when it was start, maybe because of my childhood.

I know that its normal when they tease others but i don't remember much beside i always cry after playing with my friends. I started to change and the finally welcome me, but what i know next is, they still kept bad mouthing at me. I can't say anything. Keeping those for me. only. I don't have brother or sister, so i always alone. Although i have my parent who love me so much, but they keep working just to get money for our life."

"You never talk to your parents about your problems?"

"I dont wanna add problems to them. It's mine and i have to solve it in my own. The only brother i have is my causin. I know how precious he is when he was in 27-28 y/o."

"Was?"

"He died. Cause of accident. i... i don't know how i felt at that time, but after he passed, i knew that i don't have brother like him again. I have others but no one like him. When... when i accidentally told my father that he can be my friend to play, he refused immedietly said that i have no respect to him. To parent. Start that, i often think, am i can't be friend with my parent too like others?" Minji eat her melted ice cream to eased her pain. 

"People tend to look at me like bad girl. You know, i tried to be good girl but they are see me as i'm girl with bad personality. They came and gone. Like that till unnies come to my life. I just have them, then seunghoon oppa, heeyun, yongguk, eunji. I have my own devil. This devil grows till i don't know how big. I can't tell them of my fear because they will hurt because of me then walk away. So, i decide to keep mine only for me. I'm not only afraid that they will hurt because of me but i'm afraid that they will find the real me. I don't wanna the set their pity eyes." Minji looked at anywhere except his eyes. SHe know he look at her.

"I know this is simple problem, but i can't help to feel afraid and scared. In and Out, i can't believe at person 100% just to protect my self. I can't shared mine cz this is mine, i have to go through of it till i don't know why, my body trembling, cold and hot at same time."

"You cant please everybody minji."

"I know that, but i can't help it. So then you come to my life, said to me you will stay.. i.... i just can't help it but scared. What if i hurt you without me knowing and you walk away like others? i still try to win over devil inside me. I have to but it make me numb." She put her ice cream which already melted to trash beside her.She whipe her hands with tissue.

Jong in took her hands and chocolate in her hand. 'My lost child... she afraid she'll lose to her self,' jongin thought while cleaning her hands with tissue.

"Minji ah, there is nothing simple problem although it's fighting to your self. You have to forgiving your self." jongin look at her, but she's not. "Look at me." she turn her head to opposite from his. "At me minji." Jongin held her chin and turn her head.

WHat he sees when he look at her is fear, afraid, dissapointed, high doubt, a stronge minji. 

is this the real minji that she wanna keeping in secret till now? this girl is fragile yet strong.

"why i cant see this side while i stalked you back then?" minji chuckled at him and he smile. 

"Because i'm so expert to hiding something."

"Then don't in front of me..."

"Who are you?"

"Your wreching ball..."

"I don't know you!!" she push him but he insist to look at her.

"You don't know me? Do i nee to hug you or kiss you to bring back your memories?"

"Arghhh, stop your chessy thing!!!"

"Just for you.." he trying to hug her. "Go away!!!!!!" but he just laugh at her. Part of him, he wanna be the one who can bears with her from now on. "Yah you!!!!!!"

"Minji ahhhh..." god, how could this man even exist??????!


done, happy reading

see you in other time n leave me comment

i just wanna know what your think ~^^