two

Wildflowers

wildflowers%2Bcopy.png

 

¤¤¤¤

"Mingkki, i heard, your secret admired show up and tell you his name. So, who is he?" Bom asked with fire in her eyes. 

They sat together in grass in the park behind their univ. And suddenly, Bom asked that. Chaera shoot their eyes on minzy too. Want to know who is this guy who disturb their dongsaeng for quite times. Minzy who just eat he bread, stop. Leaving her bread hang in front of her open mouth. Minzy looked at her unnies with 'what are you asking about?' eyes.

"She asked who is this guy, minzy. We are curious too!" Dara said. 

"Seriously unnies, why are so so excited with this while i don't care with this wrecking ball guy?"

"Why? You asked us why? That's because this guy obviously hitting you and dare to approach you."

Minzy bit and munch her food. "Your statement sounds like i am a girl with wall who can't approach by everyone." minzy said with full mouth.

"It is." Chaerin replied. Minzy glare at her. "Why? It is true." Charein embracing Minzy and pat her shoulder. "Although people know me as lion girl who can approach by brave guy, but you are one of my species too, Mingkki-ah."

"Sounds like i am a lion baby."

"You are not lion, but stitch." then chaerin ruffle minzy hair which make minzy pout.

"So, who is his name?" Bom asked again. Minzy just sigh. She know, her unnies wont stop asked her till she answer them.

"He said that his name is kim jong...." she pause. "Kim jong who? Just kim jong?" Minzy shake her head. Scratch her jaw, trying to remember. "Kim Jong out? Kim Jong in?"

Bom hit minzy shoulder. "Yah! Are you making fun on us or to him or are you really forget his name?" Minzy just his shoulder to erase her pain. "I am trying to remember his name."

"So, who is his name? Don't just put in or out in somebody name." Dara said. Chaerin think hard. Seems like she know this guy. While Chaerin still thinking, Dara and Bom shake Minzy. Trying to help her remember his name. "Wait!" Chaerin said. 3 pair of eyes look at her. "Is it guy like that guy?" She pointed her finger to a group which one of them set his eyes on Minzy. Minzy, Dara and Bom turn their head and take a look. Minzy squinted her eyes and open in shock.

"How could he is in here?" Minzy mumbled while that guy give her a smile and waving his hand at her.

"So, that guy?" Bom and Dara said in simultaneously.

"You know him?" minzy asked disbelieve.

"All girl in this school know him."

"Spoon silver guy?"

"EHmmm.. not really, but he is so popular." chaerin said.

"Err, mind to explain that to me? Kind of lost hehhe," minzy said. 'aigooo, how long this dongsaeng lost in her own world?' dara, bom, chaerin said in their mind. Then, they are explaining to minzy. His name is Kim Jong in, NOT kim jong OUT. he is so popular because of his free spirit. He does what he wanna do. So passion and has an ability in dance, no one can deny that fact. Sometimes he offered to photoshoot.

"He is a playboy then." minzy said.

"Erm, not really," dara replied to her.

"You sound like you are not sure about that." but dara just give her a smile. "Although he is so popular, but he is kind." Bom end their explanation.

"So,..." minzy said.

"So,......" Bom, dara, Chaerin curious what she wanna said.

"I'm not interest in him." Gubrak!!! 'expectation really far from reality,' her unnies thought. They thought that minzy will show some interest, even though just a little, but this is really make them fall hard.

"WHy??!!!" they asked. Minzy just continue eat her bread. "Why?" then thinking. "Why? just because of that. Not interest."

"Maybe because you not know him, mingkki." dara keep pursuing Minzy to show an interest.

"Maybe, but i don't care..." while minzy tossing and turning a magazine in front of her, her unnies stare at each other. 'This dongsaeng is hopeless.'

then they spend their time in silent and enjoy the wind till this silent irk minzy. "Unnies, why are you so quite?" but what she git is, her unnies stay still in their place but their eyes glance at behind her. "Is there something behind me?" but they are just trying to hold their smile and shake their head. "You are so weird. Bom unnie, don't spread alien virus right now."

"Why me? Why are you not turn your he..." Dara stop her by covered bom's mouth and give minzy silly smile.

"What? Behind...." Minzy said and turn her head but she stop while she ALMOST kiss somebody mouth who just minzy could indentified as her wrecking guy a.k.a Kim Jong in. "Yah!! what are you doing behind me?!" minzy push him till he fall back. Automaticly, minzy keep distance with him. Jong in who the one she pushed just smirk and smile at her. "Unnies, why are you not tell me he squated behind me?"

""Erhm, mingkki, seems like my class is coming, See you." Chaerin said and drag her two unnies whom giggled and not want to miss this momment.

"Unnies!!!" she want to follows he unnies but that guy behind her held her down. "What do you want?"

Jongin sit beside her and looked at her. "I want you."

'Damn! Where is this guy came from?' minzy thought. "When you move behind me?"

"WHen you lost in your own world." minzy ignore him and continue to finish her lunch. "Can you not looked at me like that?" she said without turn her head. "Why? I love to look at you."

"Whatever." 

while minzy try to ignore him, jongin already turn his body and now full face her. Sometimes, he smile like a crazy person. "Minzy, how could you be so beautiful?" he murmured but minzy could hear that.

"Are you not having a class?" Minzy asked.

"No. Are you worry about me?" Minzy stop reading and turn her head. "Am i should worry about you?" He show her his smile, "Of course you should."

"Why?"

"Couse you will love me?" Minzy choked her saliva and stare at him disbelieve.

"Where are you come from?" minzy asked.

"Ehmm, seoul. Why? are you want to go to my house?" oh god,...

"Hahhahha... No." then silent. Battle of stare.

"Mingkki, do you want to go out with me?" he asked so suddently. It makes minzy mouth wider. "~Kkkk, close your mouth or something will go inside."

Minzy close . "There is no fly."

"But my tongue will." he smirk and wider when minzy face start change a color like tomato. red and getting flushed.

"Arghhhh... unnies!!!" she shout out. She blame her unnies for leaving her behind with this new species of guy. While minzy get frustrated couse of this Jong in, Her unnies who hid behind thichet just giggled and try not to laugh. Minzy just got her rival.

"Seems like it will fun..." Bom said. For this time, Dara and Chaerin agree with her.

 

¤¤¤

Like usual, Jong in follow minzy to her part time in SmallFy. Minzy tried to keep him away but it was useless. She tried to ignore him but he will always smile to her when their eyes meet. Moreover, Seunghoon keep about Jong in. 'How can i got so many aliens around me?' minzy thought while imagine Bom, seunghoon, dara. And now Jong in. How many alien will show up infront of me?!

"Oppa, can i go home early?"

"Why? You want to run away?"

"No, i have to teach some children."

"OKay."

Minzy hug Seunghoon. "Oppa thankyou!"

"Why?"

"Cuz you are so kind to me." He let go her hug and ruflle her hair. 

"Aigoo, this child. You are like my sister." Then Minzy give him her eyes smile. While minzy gave hug to seunghoon, she forget that there is Jongin who still watch her whatever she does. He feel some of fire inside his heart. And when he saw how close the both of them, he tried to calm himself and not to act like an idiot.

"I'll make you to look at me my wildflower..." he said to him self with smile and eyes never leave minzy who already captivate his heart.


done... comment please =)

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment

see you

have a nice day ^,^