after and face to face

Wildflowers

wildflowers%2Bcopy.png

 

¤¤¤¤

 

Minji snatchs newspapers in her unnies hands. Read again carefully. "WHo the hell write and took pictures?"

"U are and jong in really not an item?" bom asked again.

"Of course not," minji answer it without taking off her eyes from newspaper. Clearly answered them.

"Those are happened yesterday, right, and after we leave you with him. What exactly going on?"

"Huh?" she look at her unnies whom have curious eyes on her, but Minji only give them blank ekspression.

Dara took underground news and point at her and jong in picture. "This. Hand on waist and he drove you home?"

"He did that when you leave me last night. Yongguk couldn't couse eunji with him." she giving an explain.

"SO, what about hand in your waist, mingkki?"

"That? he only did something stupid like usual."

"Really?"

"Am i look like a big liar to you?"

"No..."

"Then believe in me, can you."

"Ok!" they said that but minji knows that there is BIG NO above their head.

"So,..." their eyes on chaerin now "You'll talk about it with jong in?" without hestitate, minzy said, "No!"

"Why?"

"Fire will goes bigger." they know what she means.

"But mingkki, if you just leave it like this, they will assuming that you are really his girlfriend." then they are fall in silent.

"if i say no, they'll still not believe in me like you did."

"Us?" they asked unbelieve it.

"Yes unnies. I can see that you are still not believe in me."

"He he he..." they are laugh awkwardly. Their dongsaeng know them very well.

"So, what will you do?" Bom asked while keep newspapers in her bag.

"I'll talk to him. PRIVATE!" she emphasized PRIVATE word which mean, only her and him. 

"Why? i want to know too," bom said.

"You can't keep your exited unnie." Bom only pouting.

"WHen?"

"Dunno..." Bom, Dara and Chaerin only look at minzy. She is really take this in easy way. But they know that in her heart and mind, minji already curse at jongin.

'damn you!'

¤¤¤¤

 

"Jong, are you already read Univ's newspaper today?" one of his classmate asked.

Jong in lift his head and look at him. "Nope. Why?"

His classmate give him a newspaper then pat his shoulder few times and smirk. "COngratulation!!" then he left.

Jong in only could saw him walk away to approached his friends. Then he ask kyungsoo through his eyes. But kyungsoo only shrugged his shoulder. don't know.

Jong in open the newspaper and his eyes immediately rounded. "How?"

"How what?" kyungsoo asked then read too. And his ekspression is same as jong in.

"Jong..."

"How could they took these pics?"

"Jong..."

"How could my face is more handsome in these pics?" !@#$% (i couldn't translate kyungsoo's words cursed)

"Yah!!!"

"Look, am i that handsome?" jong in show those pics right in front of kyungsoo face.

"Yahh!!!" kyungsoo snatched the newspapers, roll it and hit it in jong in head. jong in only rubbed his head. "Are you not read the headline?"

"Huh?"

"Huh? huh?!! here.." kyungsoo open the news again and showed in front of jong in eyes. KIM JONGIN-GONG MINJI, NEW CC?

"couple campus?" he mumbled and carefully look at picture. they took it yesterday. 'is that me when looking at minji? is my gaze that lovely?' he thought.

"SO, you and minji are an item now?" kyungsoo asked as he put the news on table.

"I wish..."

"Really?"

"I wish and hope and soon to be an item with her now."

"not already an item?"

"Are you not believe in me? as want as i really wish that but you know how minji is, right?" kyungsoo nodded. "Are you forget how handful she is.. she is not an ordinary female who fall in over my charm."

oh god!! he really full of himself.

"What you said is right...."

Suddenly, the situation in cafetaria become boisterous. Jong in and kyungsoo just sit, looking around, and confused. what's going on?

But jong in's side eyes, catch his wildflower. he turn his body and looking at her. Minji and her unnies, just sit in one table in the corner and like him, they are confused with noisy when they came.

"Are you going to approach her?" kyungsoo asked as he finish his drink.

"Not yet. I wanna know what's will she gonna do." he smirk.

For awhile jong in and kyungsoo only eat cips and watch minji and her unnies. minji laugh like nobody around them, eat like her food will run if she not finish itu quickly, sit so comfortable. Unconsciously, he smile.

Kyungsoo looks at jong in. Jong in smile like a crazy person. kyungsoo looks directly at where jong in sets his eyes on. Minji laugh with her unnies. 

Sense like someone watching her, minji turn her head and her eyes catch jongin and kyungsoo. her unnies look at them too. Seems like her unnies and jong in wink at her, minji looked away, but kyungsoo slightly saw minji's red ear.

'she could shy too ~kkkk...' kyungsoo thought

"You want to approach her now?" kyungsoo asked when he saw jong in took his bad and hang in on his right shoulder.

"Am i that obvious?"

"You are crazy ckckkck... don't forget to pay my food too, ok."

without hear jong in agreement, kyungsoo already back to his class.

"Ck, you are using me, but i'll forgive you now ~kkk..." he paid his and kyungsoo foods before goes to minji's table. noisy back again and they could hear when jong in make his way to minji like 'wohoooo''why her?!!!''Go get her!!!''careful''please just look at me!!!' but jong in continue his ways and only wave to his fangirls. you could hear their cry. And become louder when he sit beside minji

"Morning..." he greeting them especially minji.

"Morning..." Bom, dara, Chaerin greeting him back but minji only eat her snack stick.

"You are not going to greet me, mingkki?"

"Woahh, you already call her mingkki," dara and bom excited. for them, mingkki only used for people who already close to her.

"hehehhee..." that's the only answer he could gave to them.

"So, jong in, are you the one who drove uri mingkki back to home?" bom asked.

"How do you know noona?"

minji try to stop her unnie who sit beside her but bom moves quickly and sit between dara and chaerin with giggled.

"We saw you." She said that like know everything.

"How? but you already go home noona." jong in knew for sure that her unnies left her last night.

"We knew from somewhere."

"Where?" minji try again to stop her unnies but dara and chaerin held minji's hands so she can't disturb bom from giving jong in another newspaper. Underground's newspaper.

He could see another pics in the headline when bom gave it to him. He only smirk and giggled. Bom, chaerin and dara only smile after they saw his ekspression and released minji's hands.

"Arghh, unnies!! are you forget about what i said earlier?" minji frustrating after jong in read that.

"Which one?"

"In private unnie. PRIVATE." seems like they get it and ready to go.

"WHere are you going?" minji asked.

"Class. are you going to talk in private?" dara answered.

"Yes, but this is not what i mean."

"Bye, don't hurt uri mingkki, jong in."

"Ok noona, bye."

"Unnies!! this is not what i mean!!" but her unnies already go and leave jong in alone with minji."what i mean is nobody around me not this!!" she could sense many eyes dart on her especially jong in fans. 

"So, you wanna talk to me but nobody around us?" jong in said. minji don't know what he thinks but it's not good. SHe looks at jong in and ready to say something but jong in only smirk, get up and pull minji out of there.

"I have to pay!"

"seems ike your unnies already paid for you."

"Jong in!!!"

"wohoooooooooooo...." a whole cafetaria cheers on them

'arghhhhh!!!' and minji cursed. Again.

¤¤¤¤


He takes her to garden in back. "So, what you want to talk?" he asked her but not letting her hand go.

"You already know what i'm gonna talk to." minji tried to release her hand, but jong in hold it tightly.

"About the news?" he saw minji struggled. "I don't mind."

"huh?" minji looked at jong in. right in his eyes.

"I don't mind." he said it again.

"But i do."

"Why?"

"You asked me why?"

"Yes. Why are you so anti at me? why are you not letting me in? why are you so hard to get?" jong in couldn't keep these questions in his mind.

"I don't know you and i do not want to know."

"Why?"

"You don't know me jong in so don't declare that you won't mind."

"I know you. remember that i was your stalker before?" now, he call himself as stalker.

"jong, you don't know me at all. You can get a right woman out there."

"Look, i won't follow what you say, what you ask couse only me who know the best for me and the right woman who i think right and best for me is right in my eyes. It's you."

"Jong in..."

"I know, i sound like crazy person who starve of love, but i DO really mean every single words that came out from my mouth that i won't regret know you."

minji speechles. She doesn't know what and how to answer or to make him go away. he was too bold for her. Even yongguk not this bold when he asked eunji to go out. It seems like nothing can extinguish fire of him.

"I don't know what's going on. i don't know what you like in me, i don't know how sure you are about it. but i still have doubt about it." minji release her hand when jong in try to disgust her words. SHe start to walk away but jong in words success made her stop.

"You know mingkki, i read something that one of reasons that makes people afraid to accept new person in their life is they are afraid to getting hurt again. Are you afraid that i will hurt you?"

Minji inhales deeply then turn around. She could see slightly hurt in his eyes.

"i'm... i'm more afraid that i will hurt people who come in my life."

"I won't mind as long as you accept me!" he shout.

"They... they act like that to me but they left me after that..." before jong in can read her heart, minji walks away to her class.

"but i won't, mingkki," jong in said but of course, minji couldn't hear him. Jong in feels that when she said 'left', minji would broke anytime and it's hurts him.

The only question in his mind is WHY.

WHY

and

WHY


done....

it's been awhile, hope you enjoy and let me know what you thinking

leave me a comment ~^^