Biggest Mistake

Throughout the Years

Yoona POV:

 

Lee Seung-Gi and I have been dating for a few months now. I was happy and so was he. I was happy he was happy. I was about to leave to go and meet him somewhere when I realize I have to pick something up. I look at the clock and notice I have time and than I'm off. I get a phone call from oppa.

"Hello?" I say getting into a taxi.

"Hello Yoong. Are we still meeting today?" I smile and laugh.

"Of course oppa!" I say. "I have to pick up some things but I'll meet you on time." I say.

"Okay, see you soon!" He says and I hang up. I arrive at the store and look down the isles when suddenly this girl grabs my attention. She's tall, long black hair, and she was baby faced. She looked so familar. Omo! That's Bae Suzy! Oppa's ex- girlfriend! She looks up and I quickly look down.

"Hello? Do I know you?" She asks. I look at her and she smiles. "Im Yoona?" She asks.

"Hello Suzy- shi." I say shly. She looks at me up and down.

"I've heard around that You and Lee Seung- Gi are dating?" she says with an uneasy tone. I slowly nod and she just frowns. "That's g-good." she says. "What are you here for?" I clear my throat.

"I need to buy some vitamins." I tell her. "I was on my way to meet oppa in the park." I say. Her eyes widen and she smile.

"That's good. I must get back to practice with the unni's. Nice to see." She suddenly rushes out of the store and I go to check out. I try calling oppa but he doesn't answer, but I head to the park. I arrive a few minutes after out told time and I get out of the taxi. Right when I do I see oppa, and than girl walk up and hug him. He looks shocked and hugs her back. Than, she kisses him. I quickly get in the taxi and say "Drive."