The Show

Throughout the Years

Yoona POV:

 

"Lee Seung- Gi, who is your ideal type?" Oppa smiles and looks down. "Is she here today?" The crowd "ooo's." and I look down.

"Yes, she is here." he says.  A lady asks who, and oppa pauses. "Yoona-shi." I look up shocked. Why did he chose me? Even after what happened before the show?! I see Taeyeon laughing and Jessica grabs my hand. I pretend to smile and laugh. I was mad, is he lying? Does he think this is funny?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the show I look all over for Lee Seung-Gi. I finally find him going into his dressing room.

"Lee Seung-Gi!" I call. He doesnt hear and goes into the room. I would of knocked but i just barged in and shut the door. He looks shocked and stands there.

"Yoona.." he says. I look at him, mad.

"W-Why did you say my name today? Even after I turned down your invite. Are you just using my name for popularity? Do you think this is funny?" i throw all these questions at him and he looks down.

"I'm sorry, none of that is true." I stop and look at him. "I wasn't lying all these years by saying you're my ideal type. You are. I said it today, because even though you turned me down, it doesn't mean I'm going to give up on making you mine."

My eyes widen, and I was speechless. I freak out and leave the room. I quickly run to SNSD's dressing room to find Tiffany unni sitting in there.

"Yoona!" she says smiling. I sit down. "Why are you blushing?" she comes over to me and takes my hand. "Did a guy ask you out? Could it be... Lee Seung-Gi?" She says smiling.

"Unni!" I say smiling. Suddenly I just tell the whole story. "But he did earlier and I said no and he seemed hurt and I felt bad, but than today he said I was his ideal type and I was mad because I thought he was using my name only for popularity and I confronted him and he said that he will still going to fight to make me his." I take a deep breath and Tiffany looks shocked.

"Aw! Yoona! That's so sweet!" Tiffany says.

"No it's not! I cant like a guy. I don't trust them." I say standing up.

"Yoona, you have to realize that there are some sleezy guys out there but if you look hard enough you'll be lucky to find a great guy who really loves you.' Tiffany says rubbingmy back. She was right. I have always had a grudge for guys because my mother was hurt by my so called father. I felt bad now. Tiffany speaks up again. "Lee Seung- Gi really does like you and if you keep this attitude towards him, he will get this idea that you really don't like him." I sigh. She's right.

"Unni, thank you so much. I'm going to go talk to him." I say hugging her. She smiles and I leave the room. I take a deep breath and head back towards Lee Seung-Gi's room. I stop and pause before I knock. I close my eyes and knock and I hear his voice.

"C-can I come in? Please?" I ask. I hear a silent pause and the door opens. He's smiling and he looked so cute.

"Come in Yoona-shi." He says opening the door. I notice him about to leave the studio. I sit down and look up at him.

"Do you really like me? Like for real? You're not just playing me are you?" I ask, blushing by my questions. He chuckles and sits on the table in front of me.

"Why are you asking me all of a sudden? You seemed embarassed earlier." I blush and widen my eyes.

"I wasn't embarassed!" I say. He smiles and laughs.

"Yes. I do like you. No I'm not playing you." He says. I look down. "What are you hiding?" his voice becoming serious. I don't look up. "Yoona-shi." He says.

"I-I have a hard time trusting guys." I say looking down still. "When I was 7, my father was never around and said rude and bad things to her. I begun to dislike him and I always thought bad things of men. Than, he left before my 8th birthday. And I never thought good of any guy." I say shly. I can feel oppa's eyes on me. I am embarassed. I've never told any guy before. Suddenly, he takes my hands and kneels closer to my face. I couldn't help but look into his eyes.

"Thank you for telling me. I'm sorry about your father, and I'm also sorry for what I'm about to do now." I was confused.

"Wh-." I'm cut off by oppa's lips touching mine. I was shocked. I looked at him as he kissed me. His hand touched my cheek, while his other was still holding my hands. I slowly close my eyes and than kiss him back. He was warm, and I could smell him. He was so passionate about the kiss. I couldn't help myself. I then put my hand on his chest moving it up his neck to his cheek and kiss him back more.

We were interupted by a knock on the door.