Not Again

Throughout the Years

Yoona POV:

 

I wake up to an alarm going off.

"Yah! Turn that off!" Jessica unni shouts covering her head with a pillow. I lean over; 7:05 A.M. I sign and shut it off.

"Unni, we have to get up." I sit up and go over to her. I hug her and she groans. "Come on." I say rubbing her head. She sits up and smiles.

"Yoona! Jessica! Come out, Manager oppa has news for us!" I hear Sooyoung call.

"Coming!" We both say. We smile and walk out of the room. We see everyone yawning and sitting on the couch. Manager oppa smiles and says 'Good Morning.'

"What's the news?" Taeyeon says in her pink pajamas.

'Exciting news! We've been invited onto 'Strong Heart' for our "I Got a Boy" promotions. They would love to have you all on again!" We smile and cheer.

"Whose the hosts?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Lee Seung-Gi will be returning for a special appearance." After that the girls cheer and scream.

"Yah! Why are you shouting Sooyoung? You have a boyfriend if I'm not mistaken." Sunny says. Sooyoung blushes and laughs. Manager oppa tells us to get ready and head to the studio. 

"I'm so excited for oppa to be back. Yoona, aren't you happy to see your biggest admirer?" Tiffany asks. I shrug. I don't care for guys. I'm not like Seohyun, I honestly don't like them. They are the same.

"Not really. He's just a guy." When I say that the dorm falls quiet.

"Just. A. Guy?" Taeyeon says. "He's not just a guy. He's the most handsome, smartest, and sweetest star around and you should be lucky that he likes you so much, like actual like." I smile and shrug.

"It's just for entertainment. It's not true." After that we leave for the filming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the show starts we are in the dressing room. The other unnis went to get something to eat and I stayed to pick out an outfit to wear. I was only in a robe and slippers when I hear a knock at the door. I go and answer it; It's Lee Seung- Gi.

"Hello Yoona." He says smiling. I have to admit, his smile is super cute. I quickly turn away and he comes in.

"Hello oppa." I go back to the rack and I hold up two outfits. "Which one?" he puts his hands in his pocket and looks. He makes a cute thinking face.

"Hm. I like the purple one. Purple is your color." I blush at the and put the other one away.

"Thank you. Why are you here?" I ask him. He smiles and rubs his neck.

"I have to ask you something." I stop and freeze. I turn around quickly to hide my face. "It's that... I-I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime." he says. I close my eyes and curse under my breath. I dont move. I don't know how to react.

"No. I-I can't." i quickly say. "I have to get dressed. I'm sorry." I look in the reflection in the mirror and I see his hurt face. I close my eyes again and hear him leave. I sit down and sign.

"Stupid." I whisper to myself.