Explain

Throughout the Years

Lee Seung-Gi POV:

 

I push Suzy off of me.

"Suzy! What do you think you're doing?" I say looking around. She smiles and laughs.

"Oppa, I missed you!" she says.

"I'm not your oppa, so please stop calling me that." I say still looking. She seems bothered.

"Who are you looking for oppa?" I look at her. She knows I'm dating Yoona.

"Yoona." I say. She smiles and grabs my arm.

"Oppa let's hang out today." I look at her and she leans her head on my shoulder. "I really have missed you these past months. I think we made a mistake." I was so angry.

"No. You broke up with me and now I'm in a happy relationship with Yoona. So please go away." I walk away looking for Yoona. I hear here walk away. I go and sit on a bench for what felt like forever. I look at my clock and it was forever. I have been sitting there for 2 hours! I was angry at Yoona. Why did she stand me up? Than it hits me. Did she see Suzy kiss me?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona POV:


I get back to the dorm and I go to our dorm. I was so angry for being so stupid. I throw my purse at the wall and my phoen cracks. I stop and go to it. Aish, no. I notice the unn's aren't home and I lay on my bed. I force back my tears. How could I be so stupid. I can't believe I actually trusted him. I eventually fall asleep and am awoken by a knock. I drag myself out of bed and open the door without looking: It was Lee Seung- Gi. I wake up and try to shut the door but he holds it open.

"Y-Yoona, please let me in." he says. I try pushing it shut, but he was stronger and it opens. I walk back and he shuts it.

"Go away. I never want to see you again." I say.

"Yoona, I'm sorry. It's-" I cut him off.

"No. I shouldn't have trusted you. It was my mistake, now get out." I say. He walks towards me.

"Yoona, you have to listen to me." he says. I turn around.

"No. Go away." I say. He suddenly hugs me from behind and i try to get him off of me. The more I tried fighting the weaker i became. Eventually i stopped and just cried. "L-let go." I say in a crying voice. He hugs me tighter and I sniff.

"She kissed me. I'm so sorry you had to see that." he says. I think about it and realize that makes sense, because she left so quickly. I sigh and begin to speak.

"We need to break up." I say. He lets go and I turn around. He looks hurt. "It's not going to work out. We don't get to see each other often and us being idol, it won't work out. I'm sorry, this doesn't have to do with the kiss." It hurt so much to say that. "I-I was going to earlier at the park today." Lie. Lee Seung- Gi just stands there and looks hurt. I see tears forming. I turn away and head back towards my room.

"Do you know why I like you so much?" he calls out. I stop and freeze.

"It doesnt' matter." I mumble.

"Just answer the question Yoona." He says. Now that I think of it, he never told me. I lower my head and shake it no. "It's because you're so strong and beautiful. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. Then I got to meet you in person and I loved you even more. You're personality is great. I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love your voice. I love everything about you and that's why I didn't want to give up trying to make you mine. Than, you became mine and I felt like the happiest guy on earth. Every moment we spent together was great and wonderful. I loved seeing you smile and you made me smile. And yes, we may not see each other alot, and with 2014 coming up, our year will get busier, but I never worried about not seeing you, because I know that deep in your heart, you'll be thinking about me, just like I'll be thinking about you."

I turn around, shocked. He was crying and I was teary eyed. Did he mean all of that? He wasn't done.

"So don't say that we should break up. Because we shouldn't. Please stop worrying, and please stop having this fear of me because you know I love you, and I will always protect you." As he was saying this he was walking closer to me. When he said that that word, he was so close to me that I could see the tears rolling down, and hear him breathing. I lower my head and try to hide my tears.

I look up at him and he puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses my forehead. I smile and he wipes my tears away.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. He than kisses my forehead again and hugs me. I tightly wrap my arms around him and I can feel his tears rolling into my hair. I close my eyes and just become wrapped in his embrace.