Quarantine Chilling - Part 2

Love Marked into Her Heart

The next day, Mark woke up first and immediately smiled when he felt the weight of Michelle’s body over his right arm. She looked very at peace and was still facing him. He gently ran his finger from her forehead, past her nose, and to her pouty lips. Her lips twitched after he touched them. 

Michelle jolted awake and groggily opened her eyes. “Mark…?” she whispered raspily. “What time is it? Why are you already up so early…?” 

“I’m still used to our promotion schedule, I think,” Mark answered. 

Michelle let out a gentle laugh, showing that she understood what he meant. “Good morning, sweetie,” she said. 

“Good morning, baby~” Mark locked his eyes with Michelle’s for what felt like a long time before he dipped his head down to give her a proper kiss. 

Michelle’s arms went around Mark’s neck, her right hand playing with his hair at the nape of his neck. 

The kiss meant the same things to the both of them--I missed you. I love you. I am so happy that you are here. You still make me crazy. 

Their lips parted so that they could both catch their breaths. Michelle’s cheeks flushed. She always looked adorable whenever she blushed. 

Michelle started playing with the long bangs Mark had now. “Can I curl your hair after breakfast?” Michelle asked. 

“Sure, why not?” Mark replied. 

~*<3*~

Michelle used her mini hair straightener to make soft waves in Mark’s hair. 

“I really loved this album and promotion time, even though it was short,” Michelle said. I feel like this is the album where you had a ton of lines! Also the concept and your hair was just perfect,” Michelle swooned over Mark. 

“You’re perfect, Mishy,” Mark said. 

Michelle scoffed. “I am not~~” She finished curling Mark’s hair and played with it and then started curling her own hair, which has gotten too long for her own taste. She hasn’t gone to the hair salon for 5 months, which was a long time for her. 

“Your hair is cute when it’s shoulder length,” Mark commented. “But I also like it longer like this too.” 

“It’s such a hassle,” Michelle complained. “I have to make sure my hair doesn’t get into my food now,” she sighed. “All done!” Michelle unplugged her hair straightener and turned around for Mark to get a better view. “How do I look?” she asked. 

He pecked her on her cheek. “You look beautiful~”

The two of them went to the living room and sat on the couch. Michelle patted her lap for Mark to lay his head on. She started to play with his hair. 

Mark closed his eyes to enjoy the soothing feeling. 

~*<3*~

“Do you really have to leave tonight?” Mark whined. “Stay for another day~~” Mark clung onto Michelle. 

Michelle giggled. “Mark… If I stay, I won’t be able to properly prepare to take care of my patients for the day after,” Michelle explained. “You’re just going to distract me.” 

Mark pouted. 

Michelle pulled away from him, so that they could meet his eyes. “I had a lot of fun staying over for the week~~” 

Mark grinned and then sighed. “I’m going to miss you…” 

Michelle hugged Mark tight. “I’m going to miss you too! But we’ll be going back home soon right?” 

She could feel Mark grin against her shoulder. “I’m so excited to go back!!”