Michelle’s Description of the Got7 Members

Love Marked into Her Heart

Q: We want to hear your descriptions of all the other Got7 members. Please introduce them to us in your own fashion!! 

 

Michelle: “Ahh, got it! 

Jaebumie is a super handsome guy, and yes, ahgases, he knows it. So if you’re like ‘does he know how handsome he is?’ He’s well aware of it, girls. He knows what kind of effect he has on you,” Michelle laughed. 

“I also thank Jaebumie for being such a loving and objective and fair leader. He really values all the team members’ opinions, so they will have a meeting/discussion if there are any disagreements or decisions that need to be made. 

Also, thank you, Jaebum-ah, for putting up with Mark acting crazy or silly, basically like one of the other kids, most of the time. I know that you had a lot of stress and worries about leading Got7, and Mark not being a strict hyung or good disciplinarian isn’t always helpful. I’m proud and thankful for you, Bumie-yah~” Michelle said sincerely. 

 

Jinyoungie~ A very hard-working dongsaeng. Amazing actor!! And of course, also very handsome/ attractive. He’s super intelligent, like Jaebumie. And I love that we can exchange book recommendations to broaden my imagination or even to improve myself. 

 

Jackson. He’s a very affectionate, true younger brother. If my younger brother were like how Jackson is now when I was growing up, my childhood would be more full of love and appreciation. Jackson, like everyone, did have his rebellious stage when he was growing up though! 

 

Youngjae~ I have a special place in my heart for Youngjae. He’s a precious dongsaeng of mine who I want to protect. I’m really proud of him for writing songs and lyrics too! And I wish my voice had the range and power that his voice has. 

 

Bammie. He was able to work hard since being a little kid, and after succeeding, he made sure to take care of his family first. I really respect him for that, and can’t imagine how hard it may have been for him in the beginning. I want to thank all the manager noonas and hyungs who took care of him when he first became a trainee at JYPE.” 

 

Yugyeomie!! He’s a true Tuan brother,” Michelle laughed. “He likes to joke around and is lively. He would fit in with the LA crowd pretty easily. And Mark really treats him like his own younger brother. Gyeomie filled that empty younger brother space Mark had when he came to Korea.” 


 

Q: Surprise bonus question!! How would you describe Mark? 

Markeu…” Michelle thought for a bit. “Nae aegi?” She laughed and covered her face in embarrassment. “Nae namja?...” “The love of my life,” Michelle concluded. 

 

 

A/N: Oh my gosh!! I can NOT believe that it has been 5 years since I uploaded this. I watched Mark's Everydate a week or two ago, and just fell in love with him all over again (he's so adorable, especially with his puppy, permed hair!!). Lately, I have been able to appreciate Got7 more and be amazed for how long they have been consistently promoting for (every 6-7 months for 6 years in a row???). Their dedication to us ahgases is tremendous. 

If you would do me a favor, please watch/stream Got7's newest comeback song, Not By the Moon!! 

Thank you for reading!! As you may have guessed, staying at home has given me much more time to daydream like the good Pisces I am, and to rediscover short hobbies I had in the past. I hope that you will continue to look forward to my badly written fiction XD

Hope that you all are safe and healthy! Much love <3