Quarantine Chilling

Love Marked into Her Heart

"WHAT. IS. THIS???" Mark checked a message he got from Michelle. 

 

She sent him a gif of himself from today's Got7's Not By the Moon live show.

iATaTJxptRgiE_GzlP7m-dyct6RmhKak4ZnrqC0rDRcMeJyzAo9yh9GRvfUivfIDZJcmXTeMNHP1L9Ermy1_6-YAC9ZFXx1Ikrz2B4lPGAheaBjCyAUIwEwVN6_TLlTuNxB6GrGe 

Mark laughed out loud in Got7’s waiting room.

"Markeu-ssi, what are you laughing about, huh?~~~" Jinyoung asked in his fake serious voice. He walked over to Mark and looked at his phone. "Ahh Mish noona likes your makeup from today?" Jinyoung's eyes crinkled up as he smiled. He sighed. "I have got to start dating. I'm too jealous of you guys. I hope you two enjoy yourselves next week~~~" He teased as he pinched Mark's cheek and moved it back and forth. 

Mark was too preoccupied with figuring out how he should respond to Michelle to be annoyed with Jinyoung.

"You like?" He texted back cheekily. 

"Of course 'I like', Mark. Who in their right mind wouldn't like a freckled fairy elf Mark?

"Congrats on your third win, Mark! Let the boys know I congratulate all of you. Both you and all the ahgases have worked hard for this." Michelle texted. 

“Thanks, Mishyy~~ Can’t wait for us to meet up soon!!” Mark replied. 

wU8cXuzQdHQsFD_vT5Ta-t_nlRVYEhem7zGDBydUezpsERVfe0IYSYxkWCezliXfbDoiePZfqsmghfBCWicIfjmT2P_9vfLIyjH8eQrCjD-epGQau-CD_7QKcgK94jpCc-ELIo91

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYwzKm9Xl78 

“Aww… Marky~~ You’re not doing as well as you usually do,” Michelle commented as he lost more points yet again on the game 6 Nimmt. 

Mark pouted, “Bad luck today!!” 

“Sure, sure~” Joey said through Mark and Michelle’s individual laptop screens on their video call. They were virtually playing a card game with Joey, who was also stuck at home for months now. “It’s more about your skills with this game, bro!!” Joey was currently winning.  

Joey ended up winning, with Michelle as second place, and Mark as last place. 

“Well,” Joey said. It was 9PM in LA. “It’s about time for me to get back to studying for my finals. Thanks for making my study break more interesting guys!” 

Michelle walked over to Mark and his laptop, and put her arms around Mark and waved bye to Joey. “Bye Joey!! Good luck on your finals~” 

“Hopefully winning the majority of today’s games gives you a confidence booster,” Mark laughs. 

Joey thanked them, and they ended the call. 

 

Mark got out of his chair and stretched. “What do you want to eat for lunch, Mishy?” 

“Hmmm…” Michelle thought for a bit. Do you want to try making bacon kimchi udon? 

“Sure!” 

Mark and Michelle walked into Mark’s kitchen. After a very short Not By the Moon promotion and two weeks of other work Mark had, he finally had a break to be able to see Michelle. 

As the pandemic situation was still not doing great, he suggested that Michelle stay at his place for a week or two, so that they could spend some time together. He was so ecstatic when she agreed, but under the condition that she would sleep in his room, and that he would sleep on the couch. Mark reluctantly agreed to Michelle’s condition because he just missed her so much. 

~*<3*~ 

After 3 days, Mark couldn’t take it anymore, and after both he and Michelle got ready for bed, he knocked on his own bedroom door. 

“Come in!” Michelle called out. 

Mark opened the door and was greeted with an adorable smile from Michelle. She looked so tiny yet alluring in her oversized t-shirt that she used as her pajamas for the week. 

“What’s up?” Michelle asked. She felt like something was different with his demeanor. Usually, he would be so carefree and relaxed around her, but he seemed nervous to know how she would react to what he had to say. 

He walked over to his bed and sat on it, facing Michelle, but he couldn’t exactly meet her gaze like he normally could. 

“Mishy… Can we please sleep in the same bed tonight?” Mark asked. His face was gradually turning red. “I promise we won’t do anything other than sleep next to each other!! I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms…”

Mark and Michelle had napped with each other before. However, they both were well aware of the temptations that may come up if they were to sleep in the same bed at night. And at this time, it would not be best for them to risk anything. 

Michelle’s cheeks were flushed as well at his words. Her heart also swelled because of how cute Mark was acting right now. She thought for a minute, and then surrendered, “Okay… but no funny business, mister!!”  

Mark's eyes widened as he finally met Michelle’s eyes in surprise. And he immediately put his arms out of happiness around her, but also pummeled her backwards in the process. Michelle giggled, "Mark!!!" Mark gave Michelle a fast peck on her lips. His eyes seemed to be lost in hers and also melted her.  

Mark got up again to close his bedroom door and the lights. And got under the covers with Michelle and put his arms around her, while facing her. 

“I love you, Mishy~” he whispered to her, while looking into her eyes. The full moon brought in a soft glow into the room through the cracks of his bedroom blinds.

“I love you too, Mark,” Michelle beamed. 

Mark kissed Michelle softly on her forehead and pulled her closer into his chest before they both drifted off in bliss. 



A/N: I was really inspired by “ItsAllABigMess’” drabble [23:42] (https://itsallabigmess.tumblr.com/post/188778751207/2342-there-was-nothing-that-mark-wanted-more).