The Study Day

His Notes

 

I woke up early, thinking I had to go to school like I usually did, but then I remembered that I was staying home today. I sat up, and looked around. Kristen was still asleep. I quietly walked out and grabbed a glass of water, she may be thirsty when she wakes up. I walked back in quietly and put the glass on my desk. She looked really happy in her sleep, I wonder what she was dreaming about?

I sat down on the floor and rested my head on my chair, looking at her. She was cute, kind of cute all the time actually. I don’t know, she is just cute…

I didn’t notice, but hyung walked into the doorway. He didn’t say anything at first, he was just watching me stare at her. Then he cleared his throat quietly. I turned around, shocked, and he just smiled at me.

“Staring I see?”

“Hyung, leave me alone…”

“Ok, but don’t do anything to her.”

He smiled cheekily.

“Hyung, don’t be like that… I’m not like that…”

I felt myself blushing. I hated it when hyung was like that.

“Well, mum just wanted me to check on you guys and make sure you were ok. She’s gone out to the school early so she can get your homework, and then she is taking me to school.”

“Ok, thanks.”

“Oh, and dad is going to the police station tomorrow. If you’re able to ask questions, he’d like to tell the police…”

I turned to look over at Kristen. She was so sweet and innocent. Just by looking at her, you would have no idea that she was going through hell at her home.

“What if she doesn’t want to tell?”

“Well, she’s going to trust you the most, you’re her boyfriend.”

I glared at him.

“I’m not her boyfriend…”

He smirked at me as he folded his arms.

“Yet…”

“Hyung!”

I didn’t mean to yell, I almost woke up Kristen.

“Hyung, don’t interfere with my life.”

I scrunched my face up at him.

“Nah, I won’t.”

I didn’t believe him as he stayed quiet after he said that.

“I’ll just watch and annoy you!”

Then he ran off quickly.

Ugh, he was such an annoying hyung. I turned back to look at Kristen. She could wake up any second now…

“Mmmmm…”

She was starting to wake. I dint know why, but my heart started to flutter a little.

“Morning Kristen…”

She opened her eyes sleepily. She was trying to remember where she was.

“Why are you here?”

Her face was a little swollen from sleeping, and she creased her forehead when she saw me as she rubbed he sleep from her eyes.

“You’re at my house.”

She just stared at me as she finished waking up.

“Am I dreaming?”

I laughed. Why would she be dreaming?

“No, you’re at my house. Would you like some water?”

I handed her the glass of water, and she drank it.

“Thanks…”

I put the glass back on my desk, and laid my head on my arms over my desk chair.

She looked around a bit, and then she looked me in the eye.

“Why am I here?”

I smiled. I could tell her exactly what happened, or…

“I kidnapped you yesterday after school. You were unconscious outside the school gates, and I put you in a big potato sack and took you home.”

I tried to hold back my laughter. As if I really did that.

“Really?”

She believed me. Haha!

“No! You were at the school gate and I gave you a fruit & nut bar, then mum took us both home, remember?”

She thought for a minute. She looked funny with her bed hair and puffy face as she thought hard.

“Ohhhh… now I remember…”

“Yay!”

I applauded her on her achievement. She smiled, and then flopped backwards onto the bed.

“Well, I’m going to get dressed, you should too.”

I walked over to my cupboard and started to pull out some clothes.

“What are you wearing?”

I turned around. Why would she care?

“Um, jeans and a shirt…”

She smiled. Why would she smile? I literally wore that every other day…

“Well… I’ll go to the bathroom to get dressed…”

“Ok…”

“I’ll meet you in the lounge!”

“Alright!”

I ran out and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and did my hair. Sometimes I curled it for something different, but that took a long time to do. I had dyed my hair blond, but you could start to see the re-growth. It didn’t look too bad actually. I walked out and slumped on the couch.  Only two minutes after I did, Kristen had wandered out.

“Morning!”

She looked a lot better now that she had gotten dressed and done her hair. Her face didn’t look swollen anymore either. She came and sat down next to me.

“So… are you hungry?”

She looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah, a bit…”

I laughed and led her to the kitchen. I opened up the pantry and the fridge, and offered her whatever she wanted. She grabbed some bread and I put it in the toaster for her. She grabbed out some jam, and I got a bowl of cereal for myself. She buttered up her toast, and I poured some breakfast juice for us both. We made our way to the table, and ate in silence. We were about halfway through, when hyung wandered out of his room.

“Mmm… I smell toast!”

Kristen giggled a little, and hyung smiled at her. He made his way to the kitchen, and Kristen continued to eat. He looked over the counter at me though. He was making kissy faces at me and then looking at Kristen. I stuck my tongue out at him, but he started pretending to French kiss. He was such a gross hyung… I rolled my eyes and continued on my breakfast instead.

Hyung walked around with his toast, and sat down opposite us.

“Enjoying your breakfast Kristen?”

She nodded as she finished her mouthful.

I smiled and took a sip of my juice.

“If you get hungry, just stalk Jonghong here, and take our food. Mum won’t mind…”

He took a bite of his toast as Kristen replied.

“Oh, thank you. But I don’t think I’ll stalk Zelo…”

He finished his mouthful, and decided to strike a conversation with us.

“Why do you call him Zelo?”

“He said I could call him Zelo…”

“Why did you introduce yourself as Zelo?”

“Because it sounds cool!”

“Cool, huh?”

He took a bite of his toast and smiled. What was he up to?

“Well… you have permission from me to call him…”

“Hyung!”

He smirked at me and Kristen giggled.

He leant over and whispered in her ear.

“Whatever you want to call him.”

Phew… I thought he was going to use one of my pet names I had as a baby.

With that, he took the last of his toast to the kitchen, and finished it off as he put his plate in the sink.

“Alright, I got the homework, let’s g- oh! Hello you two!”

“Hi mum!”

“Hi Mrs Choi!”

She put the homework on the table.

“There you go, do that by the end of the day, ok?”

We both nodded, and then she had to rush hyung out into school.

After she left, dad grabbed some food and quickly said his goodbyes and left too.

“So… All alone now…”

“Yeah…”

“Should we get the homework out of the way?”

“Yeah, ok!”

“I’ll grab some pens… stay there!”

I ran quickly and grabbed a pencil case, and ran back to her. She was reading the sheets, and she looked so confused.

“Let’s work through them together, ok?”

She nodded, and we started to work through them. We worked through them until lunch, and then when we got hungry, we made sandwiches.

“So, we’ve done half of it?”

“Yeah… not much left to go.”

“It’s just so hard… why do we have to learn so much?”

“Haha, its ok Kristen! You’re doing well! We’ll get it all done!”

She smiled. She looked happy to be with me, even though she was stressed about her homework. We put our plates away, and went back onto our homework. Before we knew it, we heard mum pull into the driveway with hyung.

“Working hard I see?”

“Yeah…”

Mum walked over to us while hyung went to go raid the pantry.

“Why don’t you guys go take a break? It’s nice outside, go out for a bit!”

“Ok!”

We both walked outside, and sure enough, it was nice outside.

“So what should we do?”
I smiled and looked up at her.

“Do you know how to play soccer?”

“No, could you teach me?”

I smiled and ran out to grab the goal nets and the ball. I then taught her how to play. We started off really easy, and then as she got better we played little games. I was having so much fun, she was really enjoying herself.

But that was interrupted when hyung called us in for dinner. We packed up the goals and put them away, and came in just in time for dinner. We ate up hungrily, and then mum told us to go to bed.

After we had brushed out teeth and what not, and we were in my room together again. We had only the desk light on, and we were both sitting on my bed talking.

“So… did you have fun today?”

“Yes! Are you kidding! I didn’t know soccer was that fun!”

“You have to play with the right people, otherwise it can get really tiresome…”

“Haha… well, thanks for giving me a good time today. It’s been the best day I’ve had since… well forever!”

“You’re welcome!”

We were then trapped by an awkward silence.

“Well… goodnight…”

She reached forward and hugged me. She squeezed me tightly, so I hugged her back.

“Good night… Jonghongie…”

I squeezed her extra tight, and then let go as I turned off the light and hoped into bed.

“Sleep well…”

“Mmmm…”

She was already starting to drift of, and so was I. it had been a big day….

 

<><><> Kristen’s P.O.V. <><><>

 

I slept nicely that night. A good refreshing sleep, but I started to wake up when I heard someone running out the door.

“Morning Kristen…”

I was a still asleep, and I didn’t recognise the voice I heard. And I wasn’t in my room…

“Where am I?”

 “You’re at my house.”

I looked over, and saw Zelo looking at me. Holy crap! Are we married? Is that why I’m with him?

“Am I dreaming?”

He laughed, he had the cutest smile eyes…

“No, you’re at my house. Would you like some water?”

I drank the glass, and handed it back.

“Thanks…”

He put the glass back and leaned on his chair. I looked around a bit trying to figure out why I was with him. We were still in high school, I saw the homework on the desk. I couldn’t figure it out, so I looked him in the eye.

“Why am I here?”

He smiled cheekily, what did I do this time? I hope it was good…

“I kidnapped you yesterday after school. You were unconscious outside the school gates, and I put you in a big potato sack and took you home.”

He held a glance at me, but her looked as if her was about to start laughing.

“Really?”

“No! You were at the school gate and I gave you a fruit & nut bar, then mum took us both home, remember?”

I thought for a minute, then it all came back.

“Ohhhh… now I remember…”

“Yay!”

He applauded me on my achievement, and I flopped back on the bed. I wonder what we were going to do today.

“Well, I’m going to get dressed, you should too.”

He walked over to the cupboard and started to pull out some clothes. I wonder how amazingly he was going to be dressed today, I swear an angel put together his wardrobe.

“What are you wearing?”

He turned around, and looked a bit flustered.

“Um, jeans and a shirt…”

I smiled, his legs look amazing in his jeans…

“Well… I’ll go to the bathroom to get dressed…”

“Ok…”

“I’ll meet you in the lounge!”

“Alright!”

He ran out and got dressed, and so did I. I also brushed my hair and made it look good. Then I wandered out into the lounge.

“Morning!”

I smiled and sat down next to him.

“So… are you hungry?”

He looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah, a bit…”

He laughed, and then we both went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He helped me with my toast and he got some juice for us both after he made some cereal. When we both finished, we sat down and stared to eat. Then hyung started to walk out.

“Mmm… I smell toast!”

I giggled, it was like he just came out led by his nose. The smell wasn’t even that strong either, he must’ve been really hungry. He walked around with his toast, and sat down opposite us.

“Enjoying your breakfast Kristen?”

I nodded, and Zelo took a sip of his drink…

“If you get hungry, just stalk Jonghong here, and take our food. Mum won’t mind…”

“Oh, thank you. But I don’t think I’ll stalk Zelo…”

He finished his mouthful, and decided to strike a conversation with us.

“Why do you call him Zelo?”

“He said I could call him Zelo…”

“Why did you introduce yourself as Zelo?”

“Because it sounds cool!”

“Cool, huh?”

He took a bite of his toast and smiled. What was he up to?

“Well… you have permission from me to call him…”

“Hyung!”

He smirked at Zelo and whispered in my ear.

“Whatever you want to call him.”

He then took his plate up to the kitchen, and then Mrs Choi walked in.

“Alright, I got the homework, let’s g- oh! Hello you two!”

“Hi mum!”

“Hi Mrs Choi!”

She put the homework on the table.

“There you go, do that by the end of the day, ok?”

We both nodded, and then she had to rush hyung out into school.

After she left, Mr Choi grabbed some food and quickly said his goodbyes and left too.

“So… All alone now…”

“Yeah…”

“Should we get the homework out of the way?”

“Yeah, ok!”

“I’ll grab some pens… stay there!”

He ran off to grab some pens, I got to stare at his bum while he did! Such a cute round bum…

I then took a look at the papers.

What the hell is all of this? I don’t remember learning any of this…

“Let’s work through them together, ok?”

I nodded, and we started to work through them. We worked through them until lunch, and then when we got hungry, we made sandwiches.

“So, we’ve done half of it?”

“Yeah… not much left to go.”

“It’s just so hard… why do we have to learn so much?”

“Haha, its ok Kristen! You’re doing well! We’ll get it all done!”

I nodded. It felt like there was still so much left to do… but I was having fun with Zelo telling me what to do. He was actually really good at what he knew.

Before we knew it, Mrs Choi and hyung were back.

“Working hard I see?”

“Yeah…”

Mrs Choi walked over to us while hyung went to go raid the pantry.

“Why don’t you guys go take a break? It’s nice outside, go out for a bit!”

“Ok!”

We both walked outside, and sure enough, it was nice outside.

“So what should we do?”

He smiled at me. I melted a little inside and had to try so hard not to faint.

“Do you know how to play soccer?”

“No, could you teach me?”

He smiled and ran out to grab the goal nets and the ball. He started by showing me how to play a modified version so that I could play with him. I got the hang of it, and he started to play a bit harder on me. I was having so much fun, but then hyung called us in for dinner. We packed up quickly, and ate up nicely. Then we brushed our teeth together and went to bed.

We ended up sitting on the bed again and talking in the light of the desk lamp.

“So… did you have fun today?”

“Yes! Are you kidding! I didn’t know soccer was that fun!”

“You have to play with the right people, otherwise it can get really tiresome…”

“Haha… well, thanks for giving me a good time today. It’s been the best day I’ve had since… well forever!”

“You’re welcome!”

We were then trapped by an awkward silence.

“Well… goodnight…”

I don’t know what came over me, but I just reached out and squeezed him in a hug.

“Good night… Jonghongie…”

He squeezed me back, and I think my heart exploded

“Sleep well…”

“Mmmm…”

I was already starting to drift off, so he quietly went into his bed. I started to dream about the future when we were married and happily living together… it was great…

I think it was the squeeze he gave me that got my mind racing…

 

-----------

OMG GUYS!

One more chapter and I am done!

BTW I am horrible at sport and have no clue whatsoever how to play soccer, I hope it sounded believable. I tried to make it sound like a real soccer player, but i gave up and wrote vaugley about it. I think I need Zelo to teach me how to play XD

Christmas is very soon! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves!

I know I am, I went to a Korean restaurant yesterday and tried a kimchi hot pot with bibimbap and bulgogi feast with the family for the first time! So good… If you haven’t tried it you must hunt down a Korean restaurant and eat everything!

Fatten up over Christmas, and I will try hard to finish it off by tomorrow!

At latest I will have it up on Christmas evening, but have fun with your families and friends and stay safe ok? Us fans are like a little family and we don’t want each other feeling sad or getting hurt over Christmas… SO HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAYS!!!!