I Don't Like Boys.

Subtle touches.

He didn’t really know when it started happening, the lingering gazes, the subtle touches, the thought of them being a couple, it just sort of happened. Chanyeol liked girls, they were pretty and soft and smell really nice. Chanyeol also liked boys because they were handsome and rough and also smelled pretty nice when they wanted too. Kyungsoo was his best friend and even though he was handsome and smelled really nice, Chanyeol always felt he was off limits because they were best friends and Kyungsoo only liked girls.

When they were in high school Chanyeol came out to Kyungsoo and he just smiled saying, “Yeah I know, Baekhyun kind of blabbed that you gave him a at his house.” Chanyeol gave him a worried look, but Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol’s back adding, “I don’t care if you like guys, you’re still Chanyeol.” And Chanyeol cried for an hour until Kyungsoo suggested he get off him and eat pizza.
Really Chanyeol never thought of Kyungsoo in that sort of way until they moved in together after high school. Chanyeol worked at a pet store down the road, Kyungsoo worked at a flower shop next to their apartment, and they made a weird, but efficient duo. Kyungsoo took care of the bills and cleaned, while Chanyeol cooked and did whatever Kyungsoo told him, and it worked. They had a routine and even though Chanyeol hated doing the same thing everyday, he didn’t mind when it was with Kyungsoo.
Every morning Kyungsoo would wake up first and take a shower, the sound of the shower turning on woke Chanyeol, so he would get up and make breakfast. By the time Chanyeol was setting the table Kyungsoo would get out of the shower and they would eat together like clock work. During the week they would go get coffee together then off to work, during the weekend they would sit and watch morning cartoons. Kyungsoo had a habit of putting his legs on Chanyeol’s lap and Chanyeol would rub them until Kyungsoo complained or moved away from him.
During the week, after work, Kyungsoo would wait at a local restaurant until Chanyeol got off so they could eat together before they got home. When they got home it was video games for Chanyeol while Kyungsoo read on the couch next to him until they got tired and went to bed.  After a while Chanyeol caught himself staring a little too long and reaching out to touch Kyungsoo often, but Kyungsoo didn’t seem to mind. Chanyeol was clingy and touchy, and Kyungsoo was use to it, so when Chanyeol would hug him randomly, or hold his hand, or play with his hair, Kyungsoo let him, because he was simply being Chanyeol.
At one time Kyungsoo had a girl friend, a very pretty girlfriend. Kyungsoo brought her over and they watched movies and held hands while Chanyeol was out with Jongin and Kris. Chanyeol got home a little early and walked in on Kyungsoo kissing his girlfriend, his very pretty girlfriend. He didn’t mean to look so hurt, but the next morning Kyungsoo told him he looked like a kicked puppy as he stumbled out the door yelling apologies. Chanyeol laughed and said he was just surprised, but really, he was hurt and he cried to Kris that night while he drank until he passed out.
When Kyungsoo broke up with his very pretty girlfriend Chanyeol wanted to jump for joy, but instead he cuddled Kyungsoo while he cried all night and fell asleep on his bed with his arms around him. Chanyeol stayed awake just looking at Kyungsoo sleep, how small and cute he looked. He couldn’t help himself when he pressed his lips against Kyungsoo’s and his heart raced when Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol closer. Kyungsoo kissed Chanyeol hard and wet; Chanyeol couldn’t even catch his breath. He didn’t know what to do with his hands, and he kissed Kyungsoo back clumsily trying to keep up, but his head was spinning and he felt so intoxicated by how sweet Kyungsoo tasted. He was lost and panting in-between sloppy kisses until the morning sun slipped through the curtains of his room

Kyungsoo pulled away from Chanyeol, almost too fast, leaving him cold and feeling as though kissing Kyungsoo was a mistake and he had crossed a line that he should have been aware of.
“I don’t like boys, Chanyeol.”
He couldn’t help but think that Kyungsoo was trying to remind himself more than he was Chanyeol but he just nodded and watched Kyungsoo walk out of his room, still thinking about how sweet and warm Kyungsoo’s lips were. They kept their usual routine, he still stole glances and imagined Kyungsoo as his boyfriend, but he stopped the touches. Kyungsoo didn’t want to admit it, but he missed the way Chanyeol would hug him or hold his hand randomly and starting thinking that after kissing Chanyeol, he didn’t want to kiss another girl again, but that was a discussion he wasn’t ready for.  

 

 

 

 

 

-

2am is not my friend. 
I got this idea and just decided to go with it, but i at not making the ending angsty. 
I tried my best to make this kind of a happy ending? kind of. 
I just love Chansoo, okay. 
(Also no beta, so if you see mistakes MY BAD)