...But i like you.

Subtle touches.

Chanyeol always went out with Kris and Jongin on Saturdays, it was like an unspoken rule to go out and get drunk. Kyungsoo on the other hand would meet with Minseok, his other best friend and owner of the coffee shop by his place, and go out. This Saturday though Minseok was out with his new ‘friend’ Luhan, so instead of staying in and having nothing to do Kyungsoo decided to tag along with Chanyeol and see what all the fuss was about.
Jongin suggested they go a club he said was always ‘live’ and of course Chanyeol and Kris followed along. When they got there, Kyungsoo noticed there were lots of pretty girls most of whom were winking and dancing on each of them, but Kyungsoo really wasn’t in the mood, so he stayed by the bar. Everyone protested, but he was much more comfortable sitting down and getting drunk than going out on the dance floor and breaking out his old man moves. He watch the guys from his little place at the bar, girls and guys occasionally coming up to try and talk to him, but he would just nod and wait for them to go away. He continued to watch Chanyeol and noticed how clumsy he is even in his dancing; he would bump into someone almost every time he moved his arms. Then when girls started grinding on him Kyungsoo got an unpleasant feeling in his stomach and asked the bartender for another drink.
The more drinks he took the hotter everything got and the more he wanted to push all the girls away who were surrounding Chanyeol. He didn’t understand why he was feeling this way right now, but obviously these drink were making it worse so he stumbled off the stool he was sitting on and stood at a table near by. He was really trying to suppress the weird attraction he had grown to Chanyeol, but he couldn’t help the way he watched him. Chanyeol was clumsy, and loud, and a giant, but now Kyungsoo couldn’t stop thinking about the night they kissed. Kyungsoo really liked his pretty ex girlfriend, but when Chanyeol kissed him he couldn’t even remember her name. Kyungsoo felt his cheeks heating up and he blamed the alcohol even though he was sure that wasn’t why. Then Chanyeol came back over to him yelling things about how one of the girls that had danced with him wanted to go to their apartment and he might get lucky. Kyungsoo didn’t like that idea; not at all so he reached out and grabbed Chanyeol’s hand linking their fingers. Chanyeol stopped mid-sentence and looked down at Kyungsoo with big eyes, and Kyungsoo just shook his head.
“No girls.”
Kyungsoo felt stupid and the red on his cheeks probably got worse, but Chanyeol just nodded and squeezed Kyungsoo’s hand. Chanyeol was supposed to be his best friend, but best friends can get jealous sometimes right?
For the rest of their time at the club Kyungsoo held Chanyeol’s hand and Chanyeol didn’t go back to the dance floor, instead he stood at at the table with Kyungsoo and took a couple more shots.

When Jongin and Kris finally got tired and wanted to leave, Kyungsoo still clung to Chanyeol’s hand. Kris kept looking at their linked hands then back and Chanyeol, but Chanyeol didn’t notice because he was beaming and pulling Kyungsoo next to him all the way home.
At their apartment Chanyeol got a little sad thinking that surely now Kyungsoo would let go and go to his room, but he didn’t. Instead when they got inside Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol to his room.  
Chanyeol felt extremely nervous, and he almost fell when Kyungsoo pushed him onto his bed. He didn’t know if it was from the alcohol or just from how much he liked Kyungsoo but he wanted to pull him closer and take control. Kyungsoo closed the space between them and stood in-between Chanyeol’s legs and put his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulders. He took a deep breath and looked into Chanyeol’s eyes.
“I don’t like boys, Chanyeol.”
He left Chanyeol confused and looking at him weirdly, but Kyungsoo decided this was the right time and leaned forward kissing Chanyeol. Chanyeol gasped and hesitated not sure if to kiss back, but just as fast Kyungsoo pulled away and looked into his eyes again.
“But I like you.”
They kissed until kisses became part of their routine and Chanyeol didn't mind because it was with Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

-

Sorry these are pretty short. 
This was suppose to just be a one shot, but since you wanted a second part I made one.
(Again no beta, so I'm sorry for all the mistakes) 

thank you for reading <3