006.

The Love
“Yah, Kang Ha-Neul. How are you? It's been a long time. " Dahee said happily . Dahee and Ha-Neul been friends since their childhood. In silence, Dahee like Ha-Neul since they went to school but Dahee keep her feelings. She was afraid when she expressed her feelings, Ha-Neul will be away from her.

 

“Wow, look at you. Beautiful. I’m good and how about you?”asked Ha-Neul.

 

“Omo, thank you Ha-Neul. I’m good too. So, have you order the food ? I'm hungry.”answered Dahee while laughing. “Not yet. I’m waiting for you. Waiter!”called Ha-Neul.

 

 
*******

 

 
While Yura is tidying the house suddenly her handphone rang. Yura quickly get her handphone. "Jonghyun?" Yura said, surprised. She was surprised because Jonghyun suddenly sends a message to her.

 

 
To: Yura
From: Jonghyun
Dress up, we are going to mall this afternoon. 
I want you to cook several dishes. My friend will come tonight.

 
Friends ? This is the first time that Jonghyun invite his friends to their house.

 

 





To : Jonghyun

From : Yura


OK.







“I’m home. I need to change, give me 10 minutes.”said Jonghyun while walking towards his room. As usual , when Jonghyun returned home Jonghyun does not talk much and he'll continue to go into his room. Yura already tired of that behavior of Jonghyun.

 

 
Don’t want  to waste time while waiting for Jonghyun , Yura continues her work. While Yura is tidying, Jonghyun suddenly came out of his room. “Let’s go.”said Jonghyun and going towards his car.

 
Arrogant and annoying.

 

 

 

 
**************







“So, what should I cook for tonight?”asked Yura. She still wondered what dishes that Jonghyun want  her to cook .

 

 



“Just up to you. Make sure delicious and you must cook 4 or 5 dishes.”replied Jonghyun while driving.


“Ok then, noted that.”said Yura, confuse. Once arrived, Jonghyun and Yura enter that mall.

“Go and buy the ingredients. I need to go somewhere else, call me when you finish.”said Jonghyun suddenly and then left Yura alone again.



“What?”



“Yahh, such an arrogant Jonghyun. I can’t beleive he did this to me. Aigoo.”said Yura alone, angry. 

 

 
“Let’s see what should I buy. Cucumber, chicken, crab, oni-”



“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, my fault.”said a man that accidently bump into Yura.



“I-It’s ok. I’m ok.”reply Yura while collecting items that fall from her hands.



“No no. Seriously are you ok?”asked that man. He want to make sure that Yura is fine.



“Y-Yeah, I’m fine.”replied Yura while looking at that man face. ‘Oh my god, he is so ing handsome.’whispered Yura alone.



“I’m sorry again, I’m Xavier.”said that man while smiling at Yura.





“I-I’m Yura. Omo, I have to go, nice to meet you Xavier.”Yura reply shyly and then left Xavier alone.





“No no, I only have Jonghyun and he is more handsome than that Xavier. No, it can’t be. Oh, I need to call Jonghyun now.”said Yura alone while walking quickly.





*******************



“Yura, I’m home. I brought my friend.”said Jonghyun to Yura.





“Oh, hello. I’m Yura, Jonghyun’s wi- ...Xavier?” Yura could feel her heart pounding when she saw Xavier’s face.

 







 


So,  who is Xavier?
New character.
Here some pictures of the real Xavier a.k.a Xavier Callicott
He is Shim Hye Jin's nephew.


Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you guys.