005.

The Love

 

 

“Jonghyun? What are you doing here?”asked Yura.

“I-I’m waiting for my friend. Yes, waiting for my friend. He’s coming back from Singapore.”Jonghyun reply, surprise. He did not expect to meet with Yura.

“Oh ok then. See you tonight. Dahee will stay with us tonight.”said Yura while smiling at Dahee.

“Ok, Got to go now.”replied Jonghyun and left Yura with Dahee.

“So, that is your husband?”asked Dahee, smiling.

“Yes, my husband.”Yura reply, wondering.

“Wow, he is so ing hot, handsome dan damn se-”

“Dahee, come on. Let’s go home. I need to cook for tonight.”said Yura while pull Dahee's hand.


 

**************************** At night  ******************************************



“I’m home.”said Jonghyun when enter the house.

“Oh Jonghyun, come and eat. I’ve cook your favourite food.”said Yura happily.

“I’ve already eat with my friend and I’m tired right now.”replied Jonghyun and when to his room.

“And one more things, please don’t disturb me.”continued Jonghyun.

“O-Ok.”said Yura.


“Daheeeeeeeeee! Come down. Let’s eat.”Yura calling her sister.

“Ok unnie, I’m coming, 5 minutes.”Dahee reply.


“Wow, this must be so delicious.”said Dahee. It’s been long time that she has not having Seoul’s food.

“I cook all of this special for you, sister.”replied Yura.

“Thank you my lovely sister.”said Dahee and then kiss Yura’s cheek.

 

 

 

To : Crazy Dahee

From : Sweet Smile


        See you tomorrow at Monstar’s Cafe.
        10 a.m and don’t be late.

 


To : Sweet Smile
From : Crazy Dahee

        Ok boss. See you !





 

****************************  ******************************************

 




“Unnie, I’m going out for a while. I have to meet my old friend. I will be back this afternoon. See you and love you.”explain Dahee while running out of the house.

“Don’t be late, Dahee.”replied Yura.

“I’m going.”said Jonghyun suddenly.

“I’ve already mak-“

“I have meeting now and  I’m late.”said Jongghyun without looking at Yura’s face.

“...”


‘He is always like this to me. I’m so tired of this drama. Tired.’said Yura alone while crying.

 

 

****************************   ******************************************



“Oh my god, I’m late. I‘m late. I’m sure he will angry with me.”said Dahee while running to Monstar’s cafe. When she arrived at that cafe, she enters that cafe and she is looking around to find a person that she want to meet.

“Yahhhhh, Daheeeeee.”said a man with a sweet smile, suddenly.

“Ha-Neul !!!!!!!!!!!!!”replied Dahee while waving at him.


 

 


Next chapter is here.
Sorry late.
Having the internet's problem.
University's life.

 

Enjoy and comment.
Just another boring chapter.
Sorry for the mistakes.

 

So, do you love Bangtan Boys?
Which member do you like?
For me, Jin <3