004.

The Love

"Jonghyun, I'm going out for a while." Tell Yura

"Hmm." Jonghyun response, short. Jonghyun lazy to hear what is being said by Yura. Then he went into his room.

"Mr. Arrogant" Yura grumble alone.
A few minutes later. Yura reached his car keys then walked out and headed to the airport to pick up her sister.

Suddenly the Yura’s phone rang. "Hello?" Said Yura

"Nunaaaaa, this is me Ha-neul." Ha-neul reply.

"Oh Ha Neul. Why do you call me ? Do you have problems?" Asked Yura.

"No, I have no problem. I just want to invite you out to eat tonight. Can you?" Ask Ha-neul.

"Hmmmm, tonight I will inform you again because right now I’m going to pick my sister at the airport." Said Yura

"OK. I'll wait for your decision. Do not forget." Ha-neul response.

 

   ************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After Yura went out of the house, now Jonghyun was getting ready to accompany his lover to the airport. After that, Jonghyun walked out and drove to the Hyuna’s apartment.
"Hello Hyuna, I have arrive. You're I'll wait down here." Jonghyun said. He felt too lazy to go to Hyuna, he was very tired.
"OK dear, I'm down now." Hyuna reply

**A few minutes later ...

 

"Hi dear. You are very early." Said Hyuna
"Of course, I'm afraid you'll be late." Jonghyun reply
"Dear, when I came back from overseas, I'm ready to be your wife." Hyuna said.

 

  ************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Where is Dahee? I thought she’s already arrived ." Grumble Yura

"Unnieeeeee !! Here." Shouted Dahee.

"Oh Dahee!  Finally !! ..." reply Yura and ran towards her sister.

"Unnie, I really miss you." Said Dahee and hug Yura

"I miss you too." Yura hugged Dahee back.

"Come, let's talk in the car." Said Yura.

Once Yura began to walk, suddenly a man bumped into  Yura and she fell on the floor.

"Unnie, are you ok?" Asked Dahee, surprised.

"I'm OK. Do not worry." Yura response as she tried to stand.

"Mister, I am very sorr --.... Jonghyun?"

 

 


Episode 4.
Sorry for not update for sooooooooooooo long. Mianei ~
I'm very busy with my studies.
And sorry too for the short writing and bored.
Goodnight and sleep well :)

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you guys.


muchlove;
author