003.

The Love

Jonghyun's car engine is heard. Once Jonghyun entered the house, Yura went to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun, there is someone that I want to introduce to you. He is Ha-Neul, my junior." Yura said, excited.

 

"Ha-Neul." Ha-Neul put his hand out to shake hands with Jonghyun but Jonghyun ignore it. "Jonghyun." Jonghyun said and went straight to his room.

 

"I'm sorry, Ha-Neul. Maybe he's tired. Please forgive him." Said Yura on behalf of Jonghyun.

 

"Nevermind nuna, I understand." Ha-Neul response, smile.

 

                                        ******************************************************************************           

 

After Ha-Neul leave, Yura go get Jonghyun who was idly watching television. "Do you want to eat? I can cook for you."asked Yura.

 

"Why did you give a stranger come into this house?" asked Jonghyun,

"....." Yura shocked, silent.

 

"Hey! Are you deaf? Why don’t you answer my question? I have given you pleasure, comfort and this is what I’ve got? You bring in another guy." Jonghyun angry. Seriously, Jonghyun doesn’t like strangers come into that house.

 

"I - I - I'm-"

 

 

"Never mind, I'm going out." Jonghyun said and walked out of the house and let Yura alone again.

 

 

After Jonghyun go, Yura sat alone. She cried alone. "Why all this have to happen to myself? Why me? What did I do wrong?" Yura said, sadly.

 

Suddenly the phone rang owned Yura, "Hello?" Yura started.

 

"Unnie, this is me Dahee." Dahee response, Yura’s younger sister.

 

"Oh Dahee. Why did you call me?” Yura ask.

 

"Unnie, are you ok? You’re crying, right?" Asked Dahee, she knows that hes sister was crying.

 

"Uh, no. I’m ok. Don’t worry. Everthing is fine here. So, what’s up?" Yura response.

 

"Actually, I going back to Korea tomorrow. Can you pick me up at the airport tomorrow?" asked Dahee.

 

"You’re coming back tomorrow? Oh of course I can, no problem." Yura reply, happy.

 

"Ok, thanks unnie." Said Dahee.

 

 

                                                                 ********************************************************************************************

 

 

Jonghyun's cell phone rang. "Hello, Hyuna." Jonghyun said. "Hello dear. I miss you so much." Hyuna response, y.

 

"Why did you call me?" Jonghyun asked, sternly.

 

"Oh, come on dear. You're still angry with me because of the incident that day?" Hyuna try to persuade Jonghyun.

 

"Never mind, I have another job. Goodb-"

 

"Dear please." Hyuna coax again.

 

"What do you want actually, Hyuna?" Jonghyun angry.

 

"Dear please, I need your help. Can you send me to the airport tomorrow? I have to go to London. Please please." Hyuna persuasion.

 

"..........."

 

"Dear, please. I beg." Hyuna said.

 

"Ok fine." Jonghyun response.

 

"Ok, see you tomorrow dear." Hyuna said then disconnect it.

 

 

 


Just update.
Sorry for not update too long.
And sorry too for my grammar of any incorrect spelling.

Thank you for ur comments and subscribe.

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you guys.


muchlove;
author