002.

The Love

 

 

"I'm leaving. I'm not going back home tonight." Jonghyun said and took his phone.

Yura remained silent until Jonghyun disappeared from his sight.

"Why did he do this to me. What I did wrong. Really, he does hate me." Yura said, alone.

For Yura, Jonghyun is everything to her. Yura loves him but Jonghyun not.

 

                                                                                           *********************************************************************

 

Jonghyun finally get to the apartment owned by Hyuna. "Hi honey. I miss you." Jonghyun said and kissed Hyuna’s cheeks when Hyuna open the door. "I miss you too, dear." Hyuna response and hugging Jonghyun.

 

"Honey, I have something for you. It is a special gift and it is only for you." Jonghyun said as he pulled something out of his pants pocket.

 

"What it is, dear?" Hyuna wondering.

 

"Honey, will you marry me?" Jonghyun suddenly proposes Hyuna.

 

"What??????? M..Ma..Marry? D..D…De….Dear, actually I really love  you but to marry you, it is not the right time." Hyuna said. Actually, Hyuna not willing to carry out the duties of a wife. She was more concerned with her career as an international model.

 

"But why? We’ve been together for a long time, but why did you make me like this? Your career is more important than me." Jonghyun said, angry. At the same time, he left Hyuna alone.

 

"Dear, I'm so sorry. Dear, please don’t go. Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!" Hyuna screamed but Jonghyun ignore.

 

                       
                            *******************
* In the morning *********************************

 

Yura was preparing breakfast for herself and suddenly Yura's phone rang. "Hello?" Yura said.
"Nuna." the other reply. “Who are you?” asked Yura, confused. “It’s me nuna, Ha-Neul.” he explain.
"Ha-Neul? Omo omo. Ha-Neul!! How are you?" Yura asked, happy. "I'm good, nuna. I just came back from the United States." Ha-Neul response.

 

"You're back? Really? You said that you want to come back next week." Asked Yura, surprised.

 

"I just want to give a surprise to you. And now I was in front of your house." Ha-Neul reply and continued to laugh.

 

"What? Now? Wait." Yura immediately ran to greet Ha nuel.

 

"Yaaaaa Kang Ha-Neul !!!" Yura screamed.

 

"Nunaaaaaaaaa, I miss you." Ha-Neul said and then he hugged Yura.

 

At the same time, there are actually a pair of eyes that are watching them secretly.

 


 

Second chapter.
It is simple and short. Sorry.
Enjoy reading and thank you for subscribe.


Help me to choose for Ha-Neul's character. Number 1 or 2.

1. Ha-Neul as Yura's sister.
or
2. Ha-Neul as Yura's junior and he loves Yura secretly.


 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you guys.


muchlove;
author