001.

The Love

Yura and Jonghyun life is not like a married couple. This is because they were forced to marry one another by their families.

 

For Yura, she is very thankful that she has become a wife and now he has a great responsibility as a wife. Every decision that his father would give him a receipt Although initially quite difficult for him to accept the decision. But others on Jonghyun because he hate Yura. Why should he be married to a stranger while he already has a beautiful and y girlfriend, Hyuna an international model. For Jonghyun this marriage is not real marriage for him. Yura not belong to his heart and never.

 

                                     ***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jonghyun's car engine sounds outside, and this means that Jonghyun had returned from his workplace. Once Jonghyun entered the house, Yura approaching Jonghyun. "Do you want to eat?" Yura asked. "No. I've had enough." Jonghyun response and passed into his room. 'Perhaps he had eaten earlier.' Yura considered.

Once Yura comes out of her room, she looks Jonghyun was watching television alone. "I've got work tonight. I'm not going back home." Jonghyun said once Yura sits beside him. "O…O….Oh. O ... Ok" reply Yura. "I'm going to shower." Jonghyun stood up and went to his room to take a shower.

 

Yura saddened by the act of Jonghyun who often ignores her. She also has feeling and why she should be treated like this. While Yura is treating her own feelings, suddenly appeared a message from the Jonghyun’s phone. Without any hesitation, Yura continue to open the message.

 

To : My Dear

From: Baby Hyuna

Don't forget our dates tonight, dear.

 

 

 


Hi guys.
I'm already update the first chapter.

Just a simple and short writing. 
I'm sorry because it's too short and simple.
I'm a little bit busy with my study.

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you guys.


muchlove;
author