The Urge To Kill

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

The Urge To Kill

They are still at the place they were when Krystal killed that man.

 

She got her powers. Krystal felt different. Her body was nothing like before. The electricity through her body is still functioning. Krystal went to L.

 

"Kill him." she said pointing at the man that she killed just now.

 

"You just killed him." L said.

 

"No. You know that he is a warewolf and warewolf  has two lives. Kill him. I can't-" Krystal said when she fainted. Her energy was weaken from the scene before.

 

Dream

 

Krystal was at her old house. The house that she was happy with her so called adoptive parents and brother. Nobody was there. She walked to the house. Remembering the happy memories. She found someone at the living room. It was her mother.

 

"Mom. Why are you here?" Krystal asked.

 

"Krystal.. I didn't die." she said.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm in hiding. The hunters are still looking for you. Be safe."

 

"Mom! Tell me what is happening?! Why do we have to hide? Why do we? I just wanted a normal life. Tell me. Please tell me. I can't live like this." Krystal cried.

 

"Krystal.. your father and I were the King and Queen of the Vampires. We were the strongest one in all of the vampires. But one night.. he.. he.."

 

"Father what?" Krystal asked.

 

"He died. Soon hunters started hunting for the royals. They want to take over the vampire government. That is why I kept you safe. You were too dangerous. If the hunters know you are with me. Its too dangerous."

 

"Mother. Tell me more." Krystal begged.

 

"This is the only thing I could share."

 

"What?"

 

"L. He is the key and you are the lock." that is the only thing that her mother said then walked out of the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter