Never Being The Same

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Never Being The Same

Krystal was still at Mrs Kim's house. Crying. Mrs Kim didn't have a husband or kids so she helped Krystal. Krystal's room was still locked.

 

"Krystal..get ahead of yourself. You cried for days." Krystal mumbled to herself. She walked to the dresser that has a mirror.

 

"Look at yourself. You look awful." Krystal said again. "There is no more nice. You gotta be fierce. You gotta be dauntless." she everyword luder and louder. She looked at the mirror again and notice something.

 

"Wait. What.. what was that?" She asked herself. She just saw something. Her eyes just went red. She wasn't shocked. Its seems like she knew that it was going to happen.

 

"Krys.." Krystal looked at the direction of the door to hear Mrs Kim. "There is someone who wants to see you."

 

Krystal stood up and went to the door. She opened it and fine a stranger she wasn't fond of standing in front of her.

 

"Who are you?" Krystal asked.

 

"Your real grandmother."  the stranger said.

 

"Wait what do you mean?" krystal asked again.

 

"It may not be shareable." she said. The stranger looked at Mrs Kim and said "Can we have a minute together?"

 

Mrs Kim nodded and left the room. 

 

"I sense that you had a dream about your 'real' mother." the stranger said emphazing the word 'real'.

 

"Yeah. But isn't that a dream?" Krystal asked.

 

"No. That wasn't a dream." she said.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"We aren't normal. We are..."

 

"What?"

 

"Vampires."

 

"Wait. Vampires can't possibly e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter