The 'On' Button

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

The 'On' Button

Class went as usual. It was finally break time. Sulli invited Krystal to lunch but she rejected the offer and sat in class. Well that wasn't really great.

 

"Krystal-ssi can I have your phone number?" 

 

That is what all the boys said after class. She walked out of class and the boys trailled her. She ran until the boys were nowhere to be found. She found a bench. She went to the bench and sat there. But something about the bench wasn't all great. She could sense it.

 

"L. Are you here?" Krystal asked and L appear at the bench.

 

"Ok so I dissappear if I don't want to be recognized by those fans." he said.

 

"Can you teach me how to do it?" Krystal asked L.

 

"Sure." he answered. "Actually dissappearence can make teleportation also so close your eyes. Inhale and exhale. Relax yourself. Think of the place you want to go."

Krystal did that and she's gone.

 

"Yah! Where are you?!" L asked.

 

"Here." Krystal said as she was standing behind L. But that action made L fall and grab Krystal with him. Their lips were just an inch apart. Krystal blushed. Krystal stood up and gave L a hand when...

 

"Yah! L! Why are you holding Krystal's hand?!" shouted WooHyun and the others of infinite.

 

"N-nothing." L stuttered.

 

"Wow! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter