Infinite

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Infinite

Krystal woke up at the mansion bedroom with the sound of birds chirping. She went to the clost and found a school uniform.

 

"Grandma must have put this." Krystal mumbled.

 

She went to the bathroom and came out wearing the uniform. She went out of the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen which there was ruckus.

 

"Grandma! I-" Krystal said when she stopped and looked at the guys who were at the kitchen.

 

"Halmeoni is this the girl?" Sungkyu asked.

 

"Yes. She is Krystal." Krystal's grandmother said at Sungkyu then looked at Krystal. "Krystal these are the ones I talked about."

 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal imnida." Krystal said slightly bowing to them.

 

"Annyeong. I am Sungkyu. Their leader."

 

"WooHyun. The heart prince."

 

"SungYeol. The 2nd Ice prince."

 

"Annyeong. Hoya imnida." he said flashing a smile.

 

"Yah! Uh.. Dongwoo imnida. I'm the.. What should I say about myself?"

 

"The Clown." WooHyun interrupted.

 

"Yeah! I'm the Clown." Dongwoo happily said.

 

"Annyeong. Sung Jong imnida." Sung Jong said walking to Krystal and giving her a wink that received complains from the others.

 

"L." the guy said.

 

"Excuse me?" Krystal asked.

 

"He means L. Its practically his name and he is the 1st Ice prince." Hoya explained that received only a nod from Krystal.

 

"Halmeoni! You didn't say you have a granddaughter with a y figure." SungYeol said. Krystal blushed.

 

"Yah! Hyung! but I can relate to that." Sungjong said.

 

"Anyway Krystal these are your friends and bodyguards." Krystal's grandmother said.

 

"What do you mean?" Krystal asked.

 

"They are going to be your friends. Starting from today you are going to school and back home with them." she explained.

 

"No worries. We know your secret. We are also vampires." Sungkyu said.

 

"They are going to guard you from the hunters that are hunting you." Krystal's grandmother said. She looked at her watch. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter