Trouble

it's not FACEBOOK it's DESTINY.com

The morning began with a confused Kwangmin looking down at his worn out shoes. He didn’t understand why he was here, why everyone was here… in this huge hall. A wave of whispers flooded all expressing their oddness towards the teacher’s actions. The teacher had called the students to the assembly hall, which they only do whenever there was something important the head master wanted to clarify and certainly he wanted to speak his mind out alluring thrills to open his speech.

The headmaster barely usually shows himself to the students. For students whom have been in school for quite sometimes only have seen him a couple of times and it wasn’t in a week or a year, it was a couple of times in a few years which notes how unfriendly he is. Not much was to expect from the beloved headmaster of huge school. Youngmin was laughing away with his friends totally ignoring Kwangmin tugging at his sleeve. Not that he wanted any attention from Youngmin but he had a few important questions he needed to ask and could only be asked to Youngmin who was currently been doing a good job ignoring him. Frustrated Kwangmin slapped his brother’s hand earning a grunt and a deathly glare from him. “What?” Youngmin growled in annoyance keeping his glares on Kwangmin. Kwangmin opened his mouth to utter his intentions when he was cut off by the sound of footsteps going up on stage echoing in the hall.

The murmuring whispers immediately died down as an old slender figure stood tall hands behind him thoroughly eyed the audience in deception. Kwangmin could have sworn that he heard a squeal but he didn’t know whether it was from excitement or from pure fear either way it was intruding.

The man took a few steps and cleared his throat before tapping the microphone.

“I have important news for all of you,” he began slightly shifting at his every word. Kwangmin was getting more anxious to where the speech was going. He knows well then to think ‘important news’ means anything good or even anything close to it. Gulping he clenched his fist making his knuckles whiten from the pressure. “You all know the old building behind the main school yard is a highly restricted area, therefore you are not allowed in any circumstances set foot in that area. Apparently, a student was bold enough to disobey my orders saying it was for his school project,” as the headmaster said this his eyes landed on Dongwoon narrowing them in lust. “I’m sure all of you may have heard of this, therefor I assume this will never happen again. I cannot tolerate this absurd behaviour and would like to remind you to keep away from the ruins at all times,” eyeing the students once again before he stepped down leaving the students as they all began to question a lot of things. Well everyone except Kwangmin who apparently been staring deep in his thoughts.

“Shoot I’m doomed.”

Ruffling his hair Kwangmin totally ignored the teacher in front of his class. He was absorbed in his trail of thoughts to the extent of only hearing himself speak or his brains in this scenario. Sighing heavily Kwangmin took out his drawing book opening the page from last night. How am I going to get in now? This seems hopeless.

“Kwangmin-ssi!” Kwangmin jolted backwards at the sudden outburst of the teacher’s voice screeching his name. If he was at a soap opera then he would sure see why there were screeching women on stage but the fact was that he wasn’t. He blinked a few times trying to register what had hit him but failing at his attempt.

“Have you been listening to me?!” the teacher asked still keeping her high pitched voice. “Yes teacher,” Kwangmin only nodded timidly as he said this unable to hide the guilt splattered on his face. Crossing his fingers he hoped the teacher would not realize it but never teach your grandmother how to eggs, the teacher saw right through him without a sweat.

“Answer question number 23 on the blackboard. NOW.”

Gulping for his life Kwangmin shakily and slowly stood up feeling the sweat drenched him to his toes. He took little steps to the blackboard trying to figure out a way to solve the math equation but as he was only a few steps away his mind was completely empty of any solution regardless. Hot sweat dripped down his cheeks as he took the chalk and with a shaky hand pressed it against the black board with no attempt to write.

“Well…?” crossing her hands and tapping her shoes clearly the teacher was growing impatient with Kwangmin’s awkwardness. She hardly in an ample of air and exhaled it sharply in dissatisfaction.

Gulp! Help! Heaven must have heard his calls as the teacher who opened to say something was stopped by the sound of the bell ringing. “Fuh, saved by the bell,” Kwangmin uttered under his breath which apparently was heard by the teacher.

“You won’t see the last of this Jo Kwangmin-ssi,” the teacher said pointing her finger at him before exiting the classroom along with the other students. That particular teacher gives him the chill. Somehow something about that teacher really scares Kwangmin more than any ghost he had heard of. He even thought that she might as well be a ghost then a real life person but some things are meant to be.

Sigh. As Kwangmin walked his way to the cafeteria, he thought of a way to enter the ruins. Preoccupied with his plans he tripped on a hard object and fell down flat on his face. “Urgh,” he grunted in pain, holding his nose to ensure it wasn’t broken and looked at his feet to find an empty metal pencil box lying right beside them.

“Who is dumb enough to put their pencil box in the middle of the road?”

“And who is dumb enough to actually trip on a small pencil box?” Kwangmin felt his hair stand as he heard a slight voice echoing from the dark narrow hall behind him. He turned but found that nobody was on sight.

“H-he-hello,” he stuttered. No answer. “W-who is t-the-there?” he called again. No answer. Sighing he sat cross-legged shaking his head. “Maybe it was just my imagination.”

“No it’s not!” it came again taking Kwangmin in surprise. Eyes widen he stared into the dark hall way. He gulped thinking of a possibility that someone just night be in the corners at the end of the hallway.

“You know this is not funny!” he shouted, again nobody answered him. Then it had hit him, there were not supose to be a hallway in this area so where does the hallway lead to anyways. Even if the hallway existed, he had never noticed there was even a hallway at that particular area not any hat he could remember especially not a dark and spooky one like this one.

Don’t let anyone get to you Kwangmin this girl is just playing you, she’s no ghost. She is just a coward trying to pick a fight. Without thinking further Kwangmin stepped into the dark hallway unaware of what might come his way.

That’s right come closer… I won’t hurt you… 

 

*******

I sorry I wasn't able to update... I had an exam... I'm still having an exam... I still have ywo weeks left. *sigh*TT_TT

but I promise I'll make it up to you... hehe sorry for keeping you waiting... cheongmal mianae~

comments are loved,  please leave a comment and subscribe! ^_^