conclusion

it's not FACEBOOK it's DESTINY.com

Days had gone by without a word from Dongwoon, Kwangmin was really anxious about the picture. He was starting to think that moments he spent at the ruins were really getting to him. It bothered him to even try to remember about the girl in the picture. Was there really a ghost? He kept asking. Kwangmin bit his lower lip knowing that it’s hopeless to try and find the answer; it would mean going back to that place and he didn’t want to risk it the second time.

Sigh but the picture wasn’t the only problem he had encountered. Ever since Kwangmin got back from the scary class he had felt a strange feeling inside of him tingling his insides making it hard for him to sleep or even do anything.

Even after days, the odd feeling present in him after he had left to meet his friends wouldn’t go away. They were not understandable. If it were the feeling of fear Kwangmin wouldn’t be here at school, he would have stayed under his blanket on his bed shaking and sweating to death.  He wouldn’t even dare move an inch even if his brother threatens to cut a rope that held a big 200 pound classic piano on top of him but it wasn’t. In fact he didn’t even know what the feeling was. It kept lingering in his chest making it hard to breathe especially at night and every now and then he would rethink of going back to the ruins which in the end decides to just put it aside assuming himself as an insane person.

Sigh. Rubbing his head fiercely Kwangmin decided to leave for the restroom when suddenly Dongwoon came pushing him back to his seat and throwing the picture of the girl sending it sliding on Kwangmin’s desk until it came in contact with his hand. Kwangmin only looked at Dongwoon startled and confused. Dongwoon gave him a sigh before saying, “take it I don’t need.”

Kwangmin looked from the picture then at him jerking his brow. “And do you think I do?”

“Well someone’s going to have to keep it,”

“Why does it have to be me?”

“You’re the one who took the pic so you keep it!” Dongwoon shouted.

“Well it was out of force! I had no choice!” Kwangmin countered as loud as he did. Dongwoon sighed massaging his head with his fingers as if he had a bad head ache. His hand was big so it covered his eyes preventing Kwangmin from gazing at them further. He certainly didn’t want to do this especially not now. “Listen, that THING is starting to creep me out. I don’t want anything to do with it anymore ok,” he finally said his voice sounding low and tired while resting his hands on Kwangmin’s shoulder. He searched Dongwoon’s eyes but it appears that this time Dongwoon wasn’t planning on any pranks. His dark eyes looked really tire and there were deep eye buds under them. His face was pale and his hands were slightly shaking. Kwangmin couldn’t help but to feel sorry for him.

“What happened?” he asked finally finding his voice again. Dongwoon just shook his head.

“It’s nothing you should know. Anyways I got detention for doing such assignment anyway. It .”

“Did the teacher say it was a bunch of nonsense again?” Kwangmin said with a small giggle raising one of his brows.

“Nope. She said it was a bunch of crap this time.” They both broke into laughter. The teacher came a little after their conversation and eased down the atmosphere telling the students to go back to their seats. Class went on normally for Kwangmin’s relief.

Later at home Kwangmin was tossing and turning on his bed begging his eyes to fall asleep but they refused to. They were to his terror very wide awake. Youngmin was snoring hours ago. By the time his head hits the pillow he falls into a deep sleep. Sighing Kwangmin tried counting sheep but he had reached the 1,287th sheep and still failed at achieving his goal. Kwangmin played with his fingers trying his best to bore himself to death when suddenly his eyes averted to the picture of the ghost girl that he had put against is books making it ace him. Why on earth did I do that?

He stared at it and couldn’t help thinking that the clothes worn by that girl seemed very familiar as if he had seen it before. He narrowed his eyes catching every bit of moonlight possible between closely parted curtains behind him to focus better. Then it had snapped him.

“Is that our school uniform?” he asked no one blinking in disbelief. Kwangmin tried rubbing his eyes to see whether they were playing tricks on him but certainly they weren’t. He blinked again before reaching out for it and flipping it over and over again. He thoroughly eyed it still having a hard time believing it. Hours had gone by and Kwangmin was still sitting quietly on his bed with the picture in his hand this time thinking of the faint smile on her face. Man I feel like a stalker. A GHOST’s stalker how bad is that? He thought to himself.

Right then Kwangmin took out his pencils and note book and started to draw a map of the whole school ground including the old building of the school without missing even the smallest detail. Then using a red marker he put an ‘x’ at the end of the paper marking where the class he had last heard the ghost before running for his life. Lying against the wall exhaling hardly Kwangmin was satisfied with his work.

“That’s my destination.” 

 

*******

sorry if it boring i really don't know what to write...:(

anyways comments are love soooo please i beg of you! please comment...:)

and i'd like to send my gratitudes to BuBblEp0p1 for supporting me... thak you!!!!