☼ DJ/HS/JH/GK/DW ☾

☼ Night Sun ☾
☼ Doojoon's POV ☾
 
I look at my phone screen. Today is January 2nd, the day we must return to our apartment. A month have passed and our schedule is shifted back to our usual schedule. We have accepted many offers that we postponed since last month.
 
Yoseob has been showing his objection to return to our apartment. He still wants to stay with Dalbit. He wants to cherish Dalbit till her last day.
 
No matter how much I want to help Yoseob to stay with Dalbit, he can't. We have career to work on. I just can manage his schedule to be free on his birthday; he is going to spend the whole day with Dalbit that day.
 
"Thank you, Doojoon Oppa," Dalbit smiles brightly as usual, as if nothing happened between us. "Thank you for accepting to come for me."
 
"You're welcome, Dalbit," I pat her head gently, trying to give her a sincere smile. I don't want to give a sad smile again, just like what she once told me: to live the life to the fullest.
 
"We'll see you again," Hyunseung assures her. "As soon as possible. We promise."
 
Each of us gives our gratitudes to Dalbit and her parents. I glance when I see Yoseob approaches her. He kissed her forehead and hugs her gently, whispering his goodbye words.
 
I know it must be really hard for him to leave now. But there is nothing we can do to help them stick together.
 
There is nothing he can do.
 
 
☼ Hyunseung's POV ☾
 
As soon as we arrive at our apartment, we unpack all of our stuff quickly. We have to attend an interview for the new year, talking about our preparation for our comeback next month.
 
But Yoseob just sits in silence, holding his phone with no expression on his face. I know he must be thinking of Dalbit right now.
 
The gloomy atmosphere around us hasn't gone away. We are still feeling sad that we must leave her when we know that her life is going to end soon. I feel really useless now.
 
"Yoseob," I approach him once I'm done with my stuff. He just gives me a glance, sighing heavily. I sit next to him, patting his back twice, "Don't make that sad face. Remember what Dalbit said to us."
 
She told us to stop giving her sad smile. She loves us the most when we're smiling because we shine like a sun for her. So I decide to smile for her.
 
"I want to stay with her," Yoseob murmurs, tightening his grip on his phone. "Why can I do something for Dalbit? Why do all of these happen to her? Why?"
 
"Yoseob, your tears are not going to make her feel better," I say calmly despite the fact that I feel exactly the same with him. But of course his heart is aching more than me; Yoseob loves her.
 
When they finally met each other, when they finally realized their feelings, why do the fate separate them with this cruel reality? Why can't they stay together?
 
Because, Dalbit said to me last night, God wants them to learn about true love. Dalbit is grateful that she could meet Yoseob in her short life.
 
 
☼ Junhyung's POV ☾
 
"So is there any wish you have in this new year?" the MC asks us cheerfully, looking at us with expectation. "Maybe for your career, your love life, or your family."
 
We are attending an interview for this new year. Pushing away all sadness we have in our hearts after leaving Dalbit's house, we keep our professionalism as idols with showing our best smiles on screen.
 
After Dalbit told all of us about her disease, we can't help ourselves to think of her endlessly. We pray for her health, hoping that a miracle will happen.
 
She is a girl that has touched our hearts with her bright smile. She doesn't complaint to God about her disease, instead she keeps thanking God with every little thing happens in her life.
 
She is not an ordinary fan for us. Dalbit is a beautiful girl with extra ordinary heart.
 
We exchange looks with each other. As if Doojoon can read our mind, he clears his throat and speaks as our representative briefly.
 
"We wish health for our families and we can be better than next year. We wish B2UTIES will support us through this year as well...," Doojoon stops for seconds, hesitating for the next sentence. "And we wish that the moonlight will always shine on us."
 
I blink upon his last wish. The MC is questioning his wish but Doojoon only smiles calmly, making the MC to laugh, thinking that it's only a joke.
 
But all of us know that the 'moonlight' he referred to is Dalbit.
 
 
☼ Gikwang's POV ☾
 
I take a picture of the moon with my phone. I type a tweet along with the picture, telling my followers about the beauty of the moon.
 
A month passed quickly when you enjoyed the moments you had. How I wish I can turn back the time so I would spend more times with Dalbit, knowing that she doesn't have the chance soon.
 
I still want to grant her wish: to watch our performance on a sunny day. But I find it is impossible to do.
 
An idea crosses my mind. I rush out from the bedroom to find the other members are sitting in circle, discussing about our schedule tomorrow.
 
"Hey, I have an idea!" I grin wider. Even Yoseob who is looking at the floor finally looks up at me. "Let's record our performance on sunny day for Dalbit!"
 
"Eh?" Doojoon frowns, trying to understand what I'm saying to them. "She can watch our performance anytime she wants from the internet, Gikwang."
 
"No, no," I blurt out with confident. "Let's do a performance for her. No one can watch the performance except her."
 
They exchange looks with each other. Yoseob stands up and speaks out firmly, "Let's do it."
 
"Well, if it's for Dalbit...," Junhyung rubs his head nervously. "We can do it tomorrow. We have free schedule starts on 12. I think we can ask our manager to manage the time and place."
 
"I'll call him!" I chirp in and run to my room to take my phone.
 
This is the least thing I can do for Dalbit.
 
 
☼ Dongwoon's POV ☾
 
We're just done with the tracklist we will perform for our special performance. Our manager has agreed to let us record our performance for two hours in an outdoor stage near CUBE Entertainment building.
 
We even planned about our outfits, making me feel that we will perform a mini showcase tomorrow. We even asked the President's help to record tomorrow so we can give a high quality recording to Dalbit.
 
There are Beautiful, her favorite song, Thanks To as the duet of Yoseob and Junhyung, I Like You The Best, and You. We don't want to sing sad or heartbreaking songs for her.
 
Yoseob will sing his solo song, Cherish That Person, for Dalbit as well. The song that fits to describe his feeling to Dalbit.
 
I walk to the bedroom, yawning because it's already midnight. We bid good night to each other, ready to sleep. I glance at Yoseob who is still wide awake.
 
My eyes find the painting by Dalbit, the one she gave to Junhyung on his birthday. I still can't believe that Dalbit will leave us soon, whether we want her to or not.
 
If only I can do anything for her. All of us want to do something for her. Dalbit has caused a great impact to our lives, especially Yoseob.
 
In three days, Yoseob is going to meet her for his birthday. It will be his first date with Dalbit; I wish it will not be their last date though.
 
I shake my head quickly. I'm thinking non sense. Of course they will meet again. Dalbit still has time for around two or three weeks.
 
God, please bless Dalbit.