Departure

You're Only Mine

Kris was glaring at Suho as soon as he came inside his own room. He caught the K leader silently packing his clothes for their departure to China tomorrow.

 

He approached him and started removing the neatly folded clothes out of the bag. Suho noticed the empty bag when he was about to put in the next batch of clothes, together with the tall Chinese leader sitting down.

 

"Kris. Stop doing this. M's manager asked me to help you pack your clothes because you're the only one who's not yet ready to leave tomorrow. So could you please return those in the bag?"

 

The M leader just pouted at him without bothering to return the pile of clothes in the bag.

 

"Come on, Kris! Return those here." Suho tried to reach for the set of shirts on Kris' side when the Chinese member pulled his outreached hand and enveloped him in a big hug.

 

"Can't I delay the departure a bit?" he whispered to Suho's ear.

 

Suho's ear immediately felt numb, his legs turned to jelly and there's no doubt that he would have fallen over if he was standing. Kris knows exactly where his weakness lies and he's obviously using them all at once.

 

"K--Kris, please. We need to pack your stuff now and sleep early for your flight." He tried to remove himself from the hug but even his body rejects the action. His arms were too weak to even consider that he was pushing him away.

 

Kris tightened his embrace around Suho, he knows full well that he's acting way too immature for a leader, but he just can't stop himself from not wanting to leave. He's going to leave for China while Suho stays in Korea, they wouldn't see each other personally for at least 6 months. He wouldn't be able to feel his warmth, or touch his soft hands, or see that warm smile.

 

He knows that he'll only irritate Suho with what he's doing right now, so when the other returned his embrace, he was seriously surprised. 

 

"I'll miss you. I'll miss you so much. Can't we have another day, just one more day?" The Korean leader buried his face on Kris' chest, enveloping himself with his scent. They stayed like that for atleast another minute before Kris broke off.

 

"Go sleep. I'll pack my things. Don't worry, I've recharged now." And he smiled at him and gave a light kiss to Suho's forehead.

 

Suho returned the smile and said, "No, I'll help you pack."

 

"What? Are you worried that I won't pack my things?" 

 

"Well... that and I'm not yet fully recharged so..." 

 

Kris broke into a wide grin and together they put all of his things in the bags.

 

It was already deep in the night when they finished with all of Kris' things. Suho was about to turn in for the night when Kris grabbed his hand when he was leaving the room.

 

"Just a minute. I just need a boost." Kris said as he tightened his grip.

 

It was probably because he's tired, or because it's already the middle of the night, or probably because he just wants to be with Kris as much as possible before he leaves, but Suho hugged the tall Chinese member and whispered, "Let's sleep together tonight?"

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on, Kris-hyung. Let go of Joon Myeon-hyung and get ready to leave. The managers are gonna come at any minute." Chen tells the Chinese leader as he refuses to get off his bed or let go of the Korean leader. 

 

The M leader made a human cage for Suho and refused to move an inch from the corner of his bed.

 

The other members started to crowd Chen's and Kris' room when Sehun went looking for Suho who didn't come back to their room last night.

 

Sehun approached the pair of leaders and grabbed the end of Suho's pajamas, he then directed a teasing look at the Chinese leader as he playfully tried to pull the Korean leader.

 

"Leave Joon Myeon-hyung to me, Kris-hyung. I'll take extra care of him." With an extra emphasis on the "extra"

 

"No! Mine! He's mine! I'm not gonna let you have him!" And if Kris can tighten his hug more, he just did.

 

Finding the whole scene fun, Chanyeol joined in and grabbed the other end, and together him and Sehun teasingly tried to pull Suho away from him.

 

Getting squeezed and pulled at the same time, Suho just had enough of the morning commotion right after he wakes up. He broke off from Kris' cage and pulled his legs away from Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

"Kris! If you don't get ready right this instant I'm not gonna talk to you for the whole week! And you guys! Stop crowding here and get yourselves ready! We're gonna have a tight schedule starting today!" The Korean leader doesn't get seriously angry most of the times, but when he does, they're all scrambling to their feet to get away from him.

 

"Joon Myeon... you don't really mean that, do you?" Kris pleadingly asked when the other members emptied the room.

 

"I mean it! So get on with it!" And that sent the tall leader on his feet and getting ready to leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Why am I not seated next to Xiumin?" Luhan asked after the manager told them their seats for the flight.

 

"Because you're seated with your pair?" the manager answered back with a question.

 

The other five members are already comfortably sitting, with Kris still making some last minute phone call.

 

Finally gave up from reasoning out with the manager, Luhan went to his seat next to Lay, who was already asleep even before the plane took off. He looked at Xiumin and Chen's seat and met the younger's eyes. Chen grinned at him before leaning his head to Xiumin's shoulder and the older made no effort to shake him off.

 

'I want to sit next to Xiumin!' Luhan thought to himself.

 

"Manager-hyung, can't I exchange seats with Chen?" he begged for one last time.

 

"Why do you want to sit with him so bad?" 

 

"Because I... I..." And he was lost. 'Why do I want to sit with him?' he asked himself. And as he glanced back at the pair, it was Xiumin that met his eyes this time. Xiumin flashed a smile at his direction and mouthed a "You okay?"

 

He nodded despite getting confused as to why his heart skipped a beat with the gesture but he had no time to think about it as he caught Chen grinning at him, feigning that he's asleep, then snuggling even closer to Xiumin.

 

Luhan mouthed a "I'm going to strangle you..." back at Chen but unfortunately Xiumin caught it as well and gave him a big "WHY?". He frantically tried to explain but the plane took off and his mind flew together with it with his fear of heights.

 

------------------------------------------------

Akira: Okay... the XiuHan took a while but it's finally their time hahahahahahah :D watch out for the next update and this fic won't just be a KrisHo and a XiuHan hihi :3... wait for it okay :P