^____^ A Stranger

The -Slave and The Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sooyeon ran blindly out of her hut, she ran into Siwon to demanded what was wrong with her. After hearing her little story, he grasped her in his arms, and held her close for a moment and then spoke, "Sooyeon, just because someone says that they love you does not mean that they want to make love to you. It just means that they would like to be with you and be that special person for you. Being in love and making love are two completely different theologies but they are in the same process. Is this making any sense to you?"

 

Sooyeon shook her head furiously, not understanding a single word  he was saying. She knew what lovemaking was but being in love was like trying to learn a whole language. Siwon continued, trying to make Sooyeon understand. "When you're inlove with someone, it's like your whole world depend on them and when they are sad it breaks your heart, but when they are too happy, your heart feels light and you do too. Sooyeon, do you have any feelings like that whatsoever towards Yuri?"

Sooyeon thought for a moment. "Yes," she said weakly but then again, firmly. " Yes, I do have those feelings towards him."

"Then go to him, tell him that you love him too and he will forgive you and then see what happens. And I truly hope you two are happy together." Siwon said and then gave Sooyeon one last hug and gently pushed her off towards her hut. "I sure hope he doesn't hurt her."

As Sooyeon headed back towards the hut, she ran into Yoong who smiled at her very sweetly and continued walking. Sooyeon returned the smile and then pushed the fur-door aside and headed into the hut where she notice Yuri huddled under his blankets. "Yuri?" She asked. Yuri sat bolt upright at the sound of her voice, but his face remained expressionless. She sat next to him and began to speak again. "I've thought about it and I've gotten some advice and I decided I will give it a shot. I've never been in love but maybe this is it and I want to see what it's like."

Yuri's face was one of confusion, happiness and lust (which by the way is an interesting mix.) He moved the blankets from on top of him and leaned forward towards Sooyeon, where he placed his hand on hers and smiled. "Thank you," Yuri said.

"You're welcome?" Sooyeon replied and they both laughed. "So...now what?"

"Well, there are a lot of things we could do. But seeing as you're response earlier we're not going to be rushing anything, so we could start by telling Siwon. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that," Yuri suggested.

"Sure! That sounds like a good idea!"

That night there was a feast held in honour of the new couple and they were blessed with happiness, fertility, truth and everything else that wanted in a relationship. But no one knew what was to come only a few months later.

(Language warning: those who are too young to read should not read. You shouldn't even be readng this anyway because I rated it higher. Lol!)

A few months later...

"Why do you have to be so goddamn stupid?" Sooyeon yelled at Yuri. Her 21st birthday had passed almost two months ago and now she had matured greatly but to her, Yuri had gotten immature. His 25th birthday was shortly after hers and they had shared the night together in romance, passion and lust. All was well until now. 

"Why do I have to be stupid? I'm not the one that ran straight into the ing horde!" he retorded.

"Hey, if I hadn't of charged, your would've been on ing fire."

Yuri sighed and accepted defeat. He went towards Sooyeon with his arms open and tried to kiss her, but she turned away furiously. "You realize this is the sixteenth fight we've had in our six-month relationship, right?" she said beggining to cry.

Yuri nodded in sadness and understanding and turned Sooyeon towards him gently. "It isn't working very well for us is it?" he asked and tears formed in his eyes. 

"I don't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter