T__T

The -Slave and The Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days passed by and Sooyeon began to feel at ease with her newfound friends and family as she came to a realization that her former Master was not going to find her. Finally, after four months of living with Yuri and Yoong, something unexpected happened in the forest group, Yuri began to fall in love with Sooyeon. Yoong thought of it would happen from day one, but Yuri would deny it even to now. He summed up his courage one day and came forward to her. 

"Sooyeon?" he asked. Sweat poured down the back of his neck, making his newly cut shoulder-lenght black hair cling to his neck, and down his back. His dark brown tunic clung to his back and causing him to shiver as the wind blew. 

 

"Yeah?" she replied casually. It was not an uncommon thing for Yuri to ask for a back massage every once in a while when he had been training, and she thought it was one of those moments again. A sliht wind blew making her blonde hair blow around her face and her dark brown dress blow in different directions.

 

"Umm... would you mind giving me another massage?" Yuri cursed himself silently for not being able to talk to her. He was a fighter for Heaven's sake! He's supposed to be brave and be able to take anything!  But he can't even talk to a beautiful young woman.

 

"Sure. Let's go back into our hut and we'll start okay?"  Sooyeon said and smiled, heading back to the hut where she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "Lay down. we;re going to try this a little bit differently today."

 

Yuri was a little confused but did as he was ordered and lay on the fur-covered floor, facedown, as Sooyeon climbed a top of him, straddling his back. Putting all her weight onto his spine, she cracked it in several places and eased out the tension and muscles. " Your muscles are a lot tighter than usual. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter