O__O Yulsic?

The -Slave and The Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Master please!"

"Quit your whinning you ! You are my slave and I shall do with you what I want now shut your dirty trap!"  The man said over top of the woman. He continued to grunt loudly, moving rapidly over the slave beneath him, who was now in pain. He collapsed on top of her, exhausted and spent from his vigorous . The man rolled over onto the side of the bed, breathing heavily, and looked back at the woman. " You are free to go now Sooyeon. Go on, get out of my sight." 

Sooyeon, the young-woman rushed out of the bed and grabbed her clothes hastily from the floor (if you could call them clothes). Ignoring the pain between her thighs, she dressed into a skimpy dress that accentuated her curves but did practically nothing to hide her body, and escaped from her Master's bedroom. Once inside the safety of her own living quarters, she lay on the bed abd cried heavily until she fell asleep. 

As the next day dawned through the Castle Cale, Sooyeon was again ravage until she finally found herself unable to keep her emotion hidden. In the middle of her task, she began to cry, and the tears flowed down her cheeks onto the pillows beneath her. She was hit brutally in the face where a bruise had formed and left her in more agony. When she was dismissed, she ran to her room once again and cried.

Ever since she was a developed child, men of  all ages had eyed her body with lust, and she knew not why. When her family was auctioned off at a sale she was immediately sent around as -slave. going from one greedy, erted Master to the next until one Master had finally planted his number on her. A branded number placed into her lower back numbered 2100418.

"The first three numbers represent my number my dear," the Master had told her after she was burnt. "the fourth number is the 'quality' and 'priority' of the slave meaning that you are very good slave and you are very important to me. The fifth number means how many very good slaves I have altogether. " Then she knew why men had eyed her greedily and lustily. 

That evening, after she was in her Master's clutches again, she awoke with a staet to see a bird appear at her barred window. The moon was shining brightly and  cast  a pale light through the window, and Sooyeon could see the shining stars beyond. Oh, how she longed to be able to go outside into the night world again. There was something on the bird's legs. A note.

"What?"she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter