(V__V)

The -Slave and The Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they descended the grassy slope, another met them. This man was built  and muscular, with interesting brown eyes. "Yuri, you're back! Lakashna! "

"Lakashna," Marlo said, returning the greeting. "I have brought back another. She is freed from her -life. Her name is.."

"Sooyeon," the woman said after Yuri's momentary pause, not taking her eyes off the empowering figure before her. He was nothing like her Master and certainly much more handsome. 

"Welcome, Sooyeon. I amn simply know as Yoong here among these among these people. Did you know that your name means 'Beautiful' in the ancient language? You certainly live up to your name my dear," Yoong said and bowed low, then grabbing her hand very lightly , kissing it, causing Sooyeon to blush. " We must take her to Siwon. He would very much like to meet her."

"Yes, yes, by all means," Yuri replied and rode down the hill quickly, pulling Sooyeon's horse behind him, leaving Rocks at the top.

"Who is Siwon??" 

"He is the leader of the freed people here. He came with Song qian about twenty years ago and they have both here ever since.

"Song qian?" Sooyeon asked, 

"Yes, She is the 'scribe' as so many rich people would have called her. She's the one in charge of the money we get and the people. She's the keeper of the information, if you'll take that," Yuri said and laughed. "Although half of the time, she can't even remember her own name! Here we are." 

They had come upon a hut seemed larger than the rest of the huts that surrounded it. A twig and leaf roof prevented the rain from entering and the walls were built from twigs, logs and various other items that Sooyeon was slightly afraid to ask about. As they entered, there were a small cheer for Yuri's safe arrival and a gasp as Sooyeon entered behind him.

"Who is this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter