Chapter 5

From Afar

My alarm clock rang.

"NUUUUUGGGGHHHH". I stuffed my head under my pillow. 

It continued ringing. I made a failed attempt to hit it off my bedside table. I got up and switched it off. I sat up on my bed and stared at that noisy little piece of metal, wanting to throw it out of the window but nah, it saves me from being late for class. Then, reality hit me. I remembered the drama that happened last night. Well damn, now I can only hope and pray that I dont meet Kim Jiwon in school...

-

"LEE HAYI!!!!!!!" Suhyun's loud voice jolted me from my daze.

"Mwo Lee Suhyun, mwo??!" I shushed her as she ran towards me. Oh God, this girl... I avoided the stares of students passing by. "Keep it down will you?!"

"Yaa unnie, I called you thrice from back there and you wouldn't budge. So I yelled." Suhyun said, rolling her eyes. "What's up anyway?" She took a seat beside me on the bench.

"Suhyun-ah, you wouldn't even BELIEVE what happened last night..." I started and told her about the drama that happened in the comfort of my own bedroom at 2am in the morning. I could see Suhyun's face change as I began to go more into the story.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNNIE ARE YOU SERIOUS??!?!?!?!" Suhyun burst into laughter.

"Oh my God LEE SUHYUN PLEASE SHUT UP keep it down!!!" I smacked her head.

"AAAAH APA!!" She rubbed the spot I hit really hard. "But seriously unnie, you did that?! That was so cheesy!! Is this how SBS comes up with their drama plots all the time?! PUAHAHAHAHAH!!! Joke of the year!!"

I buried my hands in my face like I wasn't embarrassed enough when it happened. "Ya Lee Suhyun, keep this a secret okay? Don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry unnie, your secret is safe with me! Plus, isn't it good? Now Bobby will notice your existence..."

"Well, I guess that isn't so bad."

"... AS THE CREEP WHO ADDED HIM ON KATALK BY NUMBER PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Suhyun grabbed my mobile and ran away.

"YAAA LEE SUHYUN COME BACK HERE!!!!" 

I ran after Suhyun with what little stamina I had. From the park to the hallway, to the lockers. How does that girl have all that stamina to run all these distance?! Ugh wait till I get my hands on her this little....

CRASH

I banged into this really hard object. Papers flew all over and books landed everywhere. A book hit my head and I thought I was gonna die for a moment. "Ahhhhhhh..." I put my hand up to where the book hit me.

"Oh my God, I AM SO SORRY. JEONGMAL CHOISONGHAEYO."

Hmm. Familiar.

I squinted at the blur figure approaching my face.

Holy .

This can't be it.

"B-b-bobby??..."

No way.

"I am so sorry oh my God. I didn't watch where I was going again. Ahh, are you alright??" He said with a concerned look on his o-so-handsome face.

By then, a crowd of students had already gathered around us. Well, we were after all in a... hallway.

"I am truly, truly sorry, Hayi. I shouldn't have..."

"No," I put a hand up to Bobby, "it was my fault, I shouldn't be running around in the hallway. I'm sorry for messing all your stuff..."

"Ani, ani. It was my fault. I didn't watch..."

"STOP IT. It was me, okay? Stop blaming yourself, are you trying to make me feel bad about it?" Ugh Kim Jiwon...

"I'm not!! I.. I'm just..." Bobby stuttured, flustered at what I just said. Why is he so kind T_T

"Then stop." I got up to my feet, tidied up the pieces of paper around me, handed it to him and walked off.

 

My cheeks flushed as soon as I turned around the corner.

Oh , what just happened???? Why did I react like that? Wait Bobby, huh wait what? Kim Jiwon? Yesterday's drama oh . He was probably judging me so bad... Wait what did he mean by he wasn't watching AGAIN? Oh damn where's my phone? Suhyun?

Suhyun. 

I am SO going to kill that Lee Suhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

AANNYYEEEEONGGG!! I am so sorry for the loooong hiatus. I was overseas for half a month and as soon as I came back I had so much to do and stuff. And also during this long time I was away, I finished watching Winner TV and Mix & Match ^_^ I'm thinking of writing a Junhoe fic soon. He stole my heart ugh that boy.. But I'll finish this first. 

Thanks for reading! Love you all. <3