Chapter 1

From Afar

"Ya, Suhyun-ah!" I shouted across the hallway to my bestfriend, trying to catch up with her.

"O unnie!" Suhyun smiled upon seeing me.

"Why are you walking so quickly, I was trying to catch up with you since I saw you at the first level..." I said while trying to catch my breath.

"I need to get my books from-"

I saw him. It's him. It's him. He's coming, he's coming!!!!! I screamed internally and grabbed my bestfriend's hand.

"OUCH UNNIE!!" Suhyun yelled.

Ahhh, Kim Jiwon right there, in alllll perfection. I sighed. Suhyun looked towards the direction I was looking. Bobby was approaching. I made a failed attempt to not make my stares so obvious as Bobby walked past us. We made eyecontact as he walked past. I quickly turned around.

"Unnie, you have to learn to make it not so obvious, you know? Look you're all red now..." Suhyun said, exasperated. We headed off in the direction of the cafeteria.

"I mean, if you're not gonna tell him how you feel, then learn to make it less obvious! You were literally drooling as he walked past us just now! Your eyes were in the shape of hearts!" Suhyun said.

"NO IT WASN'T. And besides, it wasn't really THAT obvious, right?"

Suhyun sighed and put her bag down. I followed suit and sat at our usual corner at the school cafeteria.

I saw Bobby from the corner of my eye, about 8 tables away from us. Eating alone again you poor thing... 

Suhyun caught my eye and sighed again. She took out her books and began writing stuff in it.

"YA YA YA, this is about the 362nd time I've heard you sigh today." I told Suhyun.

"And this is literally the 362nd time I've caught you staring at him today..."

I playfully hit Suhyun's arm. I rested my head on my hand. I could literally stare at this being all day...

Bobby looked up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: please let me know how it is! is it too boring? don't you feel like hayi, like you can just stare at bobby all day? I can...]