Chapter 3

From Afar

"SUHYUN AAAAAAH!!!"

"Mwo mwo mwo unnie MWO?!" said a shocked Suhyun.

"You wouldn't believe what happened!!!" I excitedly told Suhyun about my meeting with Bobby right down to the details as we made our way to the ice-cream shop.

"UNNIE JJINJA??! KYAAAAAAA!! I'm so happy for you! This might be the start of something new!" Suhyun screamed, smacking my arm.

"YAA! It was just once you pabo! Besides, he probably talks to many girls everyday..."

"Ani, unnie, he's always either alone or with that group of guys." Suhyun shook her head and assured me.

I sighed. We entered the ice-cream shop and sat in the far corner. I went to order some ice-cream for Suhyun and I.

"Yeap, one strawberry and one lime sorbet please!" I told the counter lady. She scooped up the icecream and handed it to me while I paid the other lady at the cashier. "Gamsa hamnida!" 

As I turned around, I saw Bobby standing behind me. I icecream nearly fell onto the floor. He smiled at me and slighly nodded a little and I smiled back at him. My heart was racing and the shop was getting warmer by the second. I quickly made my way back to our corner seat. Trying to compose myself, I nodded in the direction of Bobby at the counter to Suhyun who was absolutely clueless about what had just happened.

"OMO UNNIE is he stalking you?! What is he doing here?!" Suhyun said.

"YAAA keep it down!! We're not the only ones who are entitled to sit here and eat icecream my dear."

"Oh yeah, that's true.. But this is fate! Of all icecream shops you guys had to meet in this!!' Suhyun said excitedly. "I'm so excited for you unnie, you should go and say hi! He acknowledge your presence! HE KNOWS YOU EXIST."

"YA!!!" I smacked Suhyun's head. "NO way I'm gonna do that. Let's just hurry eat and go!"

Suhyun started to dig in. I couldn't focus on my icecream. The whole time I was just staring at Bobby sitting there eating his icecream. I couldnt take my eyes off him.

I wonder why he's here...

Does he come here everyday?

Should I come here everyday too? Maybe we'll start talking.

I wonder what flavour he ordered.

What is his favourite flavour of icecream?

Why is he alone again?

As I was thinking these thoughts, as though able to read my mind, Bobby looked up from where he was seated. We made eyecontact and he nodded his head at me again. 

I was shocked. I smiled a small smile and immediately looked down and pretended to be so focused on eating my icecream. My heart raced. Sweat beads were forming at the side of my face. He did not just catch me staring at him again, ugh...

Suhyun looked up and saw my barely eaten icecream. She waved her hand infront of my face. "Hello?? Unnie? If you're not gonna eat you're gonna have to drink soup." 

I looked at my melting icecream and hurriedly ate whatever was left. "Suhyun ah. are you done? Kaja."

Suhyun looked at me confused. I took my bag and walked out of the shop and Suhyun did too.

"That was fast unnie... I wanted to order another one..." Suhyun complained.

"I can't stay in there any longer. Bobby caught me looking at him AGAIN and I don't want to be so overly suspicioius."

Suhyun laughed. "Unnie he probably knows you're staring at him all the time. Don't tell me you wouldn't know if someone was staring right at you as if they were burning holes through your body. Because that's what you're doing all the timeeee."

"Was it really that obvious?" I sighed. Suhyun nodded at me with a straight face.

"Ppali kaja."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]
Mianhae for the short update guys! I really want to thank all of you who have read this so far. I know it's only two chapters into the fic but Im having a writer's block now. I didn't know how to continue and have been working on this chapter for the last 2 days. Have just been really tired these few days. Will update soon so as not to dissappoint! Once again, thank you all for reading! Please stay tuned for more!