Chapter VI

What Is This ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon swears that he just saw stars a moment ago. His stomach was filled with a ticklish feeling that made his whole body shivered with excitement and something that he didn’t know what it is, it’s close to the word of ‘Pleasure’, but he didn’t wants to say it that way. The sensation that he felt when those delicious pink lips crashed against his, he wanted to taste it again, because it’s intoxicating. It’s like when you ate an ice cream in a damn hot weather and once you shoved a spoonful of it into your mouth you will crave for it again and again, and you can’t stop eating it. And when his thumb brushed against his lips, he felt that something wasn’t right because he found it hard to breathe and there was something else, something down there that made him felt uncomfortable, he didn’t know what it is because he never feels something like this before.

“Still has the gut to call me a coward, huh?”

Usually he will get annoyed when he saw that smirk creep out on his face, but now, he didn’t know why but he find it y, makes his heart trembling. And those eyes, it Seungyoon’s soul.

“I…I… “ he can’t find the right word, of course , because his mind is blank.

“What ?” the voice seems enjoying his current conditions, he can hears the smugness in it.

Seungyoon bites his lower lips, doesn’t know what to say or what to do, but he can’t denies that he enjoying the kiss, but he still hesitates to admits it. Because, he doesn’t know what Seunghoon’s real intention is. Does the latter have a special feeling towards him? What if he just playing around? They just meet a few days ago, isn’t it too fast to build up that kind of feeling? Well, except Seunghoon being honest about ‘Love at the first sight’ thing. But, isn’t Seungyoon himself already has that feeling too? Yes, I have. And I can’t stop thinking how stupid it is.

And all of those complicated thought make Seungyoon confuse.

He likes Seunghoon, Yes.

He loves him, Yes it’s true.

But, his logical mind makes it hard, ‘He can’t just fall for a boy that he just met a few days ago, a boy who he barely knows, because it’s so stupid. It’s not a real love, it just a temporary feeling that will fade away with the time. Because, true love is when you have known that pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter