Chapter IV

What Is This ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon really wants to munch this guy. He knows that he wasn't wrong to labeled this guy as a 'weirdo' since their meeting in the toilet. First, he kiss him. Second, he act like his close friend which is not. Third he dragged him to a place that Seungyoon doesn't familiar with, for the god's sake he just move to this big city a week ago and he doesn't know this place well. He wants to run away but unfortunately he feared being lost in this big city than being dragged by a weird guy, a strange guy.

Right now they are walking in the middle of a crowd, there are a lot ofshop in their left and right. And Seungyoon can't help himself to not gawking at it, they sell many kind of things; food, clothes, accessories and it makes Seungyoon realize that there are many part of the city that he doesn't know yet. Makes him feels embarrassed for no reason, makes him thinking that he is a geek who only spend his time at home, an old fashioned boy, nerd and all of that.

Seunghoon keeps dragging him. And it makes Seungyoon realize that Seunghoon has been holding his hand since they left the school, he stares at their interlace hand, something warm covering his heart, for some unknown reason he feel safe and secure, he feels protected and the most he feels happy. He doesn't want to break it, he just wants the latter to hold his hand forever and never let it go. It's strange, to feel this way towards a person that you just meet and know in a day, Seungyoon knows it. Well, they've met two years ago if it is still counted as a meeting, not bumping accidently.

Seungyoon remembers what makes him ended up in this crowded street.

Seungyoon opened his eyes and the first sight that he saw was Seunghoon laughing so hard at him.

"Stop laughing will you!!" Seungyoon shouted a little, annoyed. But as if he was deaf Seunghoon can't stop laughing, he couldn't help but to think that Seungyoon's behavior was cute yet funny at the same time.

"YAH !! You shameless boy, how can you still laughing at me when you have caused me to face an embarrassing situation?! Do you know because of you I get scolded by my teacher ? In front of the whole class!" Seungyoon blurted out due to his annoyed feeling and his confession makes Seunghoon stopped his ugly laugh, in Seungyoon's opinion. Seunghoon look surprised for a moment but then a smile appeared on his face.

"So, you mad at me because of that?" Seunghoon asks as he give a playful smile at Seungyoon made the latter's face heated up, suddenly regretted his decision. Now that he thinks again about what he had done earlier it makes him think that he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter