Chapter V

What Is This ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday afternoon and the weather was so hot recently, the sun shines so brightly and the sky was so clear. Seungyoon was laying lifelessly on the couch while staring at the TV screen watching his favorite program, but, he couldn't really concentrate because of the high temperature, his body was burning even though he had took a cold shower 15 minutes ago, his damn skinny body had produced a bucket of sweat again. Felt frustrated he groaned loudly then got up from his current position and darted his eyes to the fan attached to the wall at the corner of the room that in his opinion didn't help at all, useless. He didn't know why but can't help to not pissed off with that poor thing, today everything seems to be so damn annoying for him, every single things successes to made him pissed off.

He got up on his feet and dragged his lazy body to the kitchen, maybe some cold drinks can help a little. He just took a two step when suddenly he heard a knock on his house door and for the second time he groaned, who the hell is that ? Must be his mother because she was out to the supermarket and Seungyoon knew she must be bought a lot of thing as usual and in Seungyoon opinion almost all of the thing that she bought is unimportant, she buy them because there's a mass discount and she said that she will not waste it and in the end she will end up with 3 or 4 big white plastic bag.

He walked to the front door and opened the white colored door with a crumpled face. And then he looked at the person who standing in front of his house. His eyes widen in surprise, his mouth hang open, can't believe what he just saw, he just loss of words. Then he scanning the person up and down, from head to toe and from toe to head and then his eyes shifted to the white plastic bag. This is unbelievable.

"What are you doing in here ?" Finally Seungyoon manage to asked after a moment of shocked. His face look so puzzled and blank, staring at the person in front of him like a totally dumb person. His left hand still holding the door knob while the other hand clutching to the edge of the door.

"What do you mean ?" the other person asked, sound as puzzled as Seungyoon. "Are you just going to make me standing in here for the rest of the day ? Not even offering me to enter or something ?"

"What ? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but, I can't let a stranger entering my house. So I think it's better for you to go to back to your home" Seungyoon answered, holding the door knob more tight and eliminated the huge space between him and the door frame that can give a possibility for the stranger in front of him to brag into his house.

"What a rude host we have here, extruding his guest. Ck ck ck.. I can't believe this."

And somehow this remark makes Seungyoon ears flare in red, felt a little embarrassed with his own attitude.

"You're not a guest but a stranger." Seungyoon corrected.

"I think we have meet several times before and just to remind you, rude boy, I even treat you an ice cream and assisted you back to the school because you didn't know the way back home a few days ago. And this is all I got as a reward ? How touching.." Seungyoon can hear the sarcasm in the last sentence.

"But still it didn't mean that we are friend or.. something"  Seungyoon said carefully afraid that his words will hurt the boy in front of him, he doesn't mean to be a rude or cold-hearted boy. It just.. how to said it ? Weird, maybe. They just meet in a day and 'BOOM' they become a 'Friend', in a weird way. Yes, everything that related to this boy is not far from the word of 'weird'.

" 'I'm with my friend..' If I'm not mistaken that was what I heard a few days ago, you said it to your Mom"

Okay Seungyoon doesn't know what to say anymore.

"So, still not let me to coming in ?" Seunghoon throw a sly smiles at Seungyoon.

"I don't know why are you so eager to come into my house?" Seungyoon asks, eyeing Seunghoon suspiciously.

"Well, why not ? I visited my friend house, is there something wrong with that ? I think it's a common thing to do.."

"I know, but, it just weird, we just barely know each other. And suddenly you come to my house and insisted to enter, it's absurd.." Seungyoon confess his thought honestly.

"Nothing absurd. Just let me in." Seunghoon replies lightly.

"You're really weird. Can't you for a moment think about it. Are you always act like this the whole time ? You are so strange. And for the second time I ask you why are you so eager to come into my house, you're not planning to kill me or something like that right ?" Seungyoon ready to close the door and lock it anytime it needed.

"First, I'm not strange. Second, I never act like this to stranger, it just with you if it can makes you happy. And the last, instead of planning to kill you I have any others wonderful plan to do with you.." Seungyoon swear he can see a flash of a sly looks in Seunghoon's eyes.

"I..." just when Seungyoon about to say something. He can hear the sound of a car being parked in front of his house and then his mother voice who called for his name. He can hear his mother steady footstep.

"Who is it ?" His mother asks when she reaches the two young boy.

"Hello, I'm Lee Seunghoon, Seungyoon's friend" Seunghoon greet Seungyoon's mother politely and bow to her.

"Oh.. Seungyoon's friend. Why don't you come in ? It' so hot at the outside." She said kindly, smiling at Seunghoon. "Why don't you invite him inside Seungyoon-ah ? I'm glad that you has a friend.. Go inside. I'll make a drink for the two of you later, I need to take my groceries and the other things."

Seungyoon was speechless. How can his mother immediately believe in Seunghoon without asking a confirmation from Seungyoon. 'Life is ' Seungyoon marks bitterly in his mind.

"Let me help you Mrs. Kang" Seunghoon offer kindly. And this makes Seungyoon want to kick the damn white door to release his annoyed feeling, how can he turn into a normal and super kind boy in the blink of an eye.

"Woahh.. It's alright. I can manage it by myself, just go to inside."

"No, it's okay. I'll help you.."

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter