Chapter III

What Is This ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School had over.

Seungyoon gathered all of his things into his backpack, his forehead was crinkle, his lips slightly pouting in annoyed and he puts his book harshly into the bag. The reason is he got scolded by his teacher when he entered the class after the absurd accident at the toilet, the whole class was deadly silent listening to his teacher’s sharp words to him and all he can do is bowed down his head in shame. How can you not to be feel ashamed when you are standing in front of the class, alone and get scolded by your teacher and the worst is the rest of your classmate watch it, live.

And at the moment like this Seungyoon can’t stop to curse and to blame a certain someone who makes him taste that embarrassing moment, Lee Seunghoon, that damn weirdo boy. Seungyoon swear that his heart can’t holding back his annoyed feeling towards that weirdo. He just wants to shout like a madman and punch everything around him and mostly ha wants to knead that weirdo like a piece of paper and then throw him to the hard floor and then stomp on him countless times until he shattered into pieces.

“Haahhh..” Seungyoon snapped from his wonderful imagination and then let out a very long sigh, hopes that it can lessen up the burning feeling that built up inside his chest.

He shakes his head furiously and smacks his own cheeks, then says “Okay.. Just forget it Kang Seungyoon. It’s normal to be scolded by your teacher, just don’t think about it too much. It isn’t that embarrassing. Just forget it.” he tries to comforting himself inside the empty classroom, everyone had been went back home already, leaving him alone.

“Let’s go home, get some ice cream and forget everything.” He says as he carries his bag and walking out of the empty classroom.

He walks slowly, enjoying his time, but, his footstep stopped the moment he see a tall figure standing in front of the school gate. His mind immediately cursed ‘Sh*t’, he is standing still on his spot looking at the figure like a dumb person, don’t know what to do.

‘What is he doing in there’ Seungyoon wondered, he doesn’t mean to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter