Karaoke

Cheesy Love

> Cheesy Love < 4 > Karoke <

It took them awhile to get to the Karaoke place since Bobby forgot where to go and eventually they got lost. The sun was setting and Soohyun wouldn't stop nagging at him like crazy. She was worst than his mom and his mom is all the way at States. 

They got inside their rented room and the very first thing Soohyun did was call the room service for some food. Bobby laughs, "are you not afraid of getting fat? We just finished exercising y'know."

Soohyun glares at him, "please... exercising was not even in my plan and NOR WAS ALL OF THIS!" Bobby laughs. "Yah! you said I just to treat you food to repay you back, who agreed to karaoke?!" she added in frustration.

He just laughs and starts to play a song. It's a bouncy and up beat song, he tries his best to kill the singing portion but at it for some reasons... Soohyun just couldn't help but laugh. It took three amazing songs to become terrible for the food to arrive. Bobby didn't care as much but enjoys singing. 

Soohyun continues to watch as she munch on her, keepig an eye on her entertainer. 

Watching him from her spot, Bobby seems like really bright boy. He has the same eye-smile as her, and it may take awhile to cave in but he is an attractive and charming man. 

Noticing from the corner of his eyes the Soohyun, who's observing him, he smirks and goes up to her singing all over her face while she laughs and irritatingly pushes him away. But as annoying as he can be, he just continued to sing to her for almost five songs. 

Finally his voice runs out and he hands the mic to Soohyun. She pushes it away. 

"YAH! you atleast have to entertain me too," he whined. Soohyun rolls her eyes, "why would I? I'm paying for the food and this rent. You should be entertaining me instead." 

Bobby smirks, "heol~ you really have guts huh! Just sing a song!" 

Soohyun tamed and all, grabs the mic and glares at him. Bobby cheers up and picks the song. "Oh? Yah. Why'd you pick this song!" she complains.

"Stand up for Love~ Serenade me~" he said. She glares at him and turns to the screen.

From behind, Bobby takes out his phone and starts to record her. 

He has heard her sing before, through Chan Yukkie and in all honesty there's something about her voice that seems overrated but at the same distinct. She has good control over it for someone so young. It sounds so sweet and soft too. 

This will be the first time he'll hear her sing in person and so far it's amazing. He's in awe of her. If the school finds out, of course... they would be surprise too... If he's an average student, he'd immediately put her on the Legendary Aces rank but to his assumptions, since Soohyun isn't as popular as Lee Hayi before she went to YG ... and she isn't as well known in the school when she came in, they'd put her on the Winner category... 

As for her, this isn't the first time she's singing in front of somebody but the first time she's singing alone with someone other than her big brother. It makes her nervous even more before he's Bobby... One of the Legendary Aces of YG Academy... What if he doesn't like her voice? What if he thinks her voice seems normal and overrated? What if her voice cracks and he laughs...? 

Even so, she has to try her best to sing... She loves singing and it brings her joy... but really no one really has heard of her voice before. Singing in front of Bobby feels like singing auditioning... It's nerve-wrecking.

Then she gets to the high note. Bobby anticipates for this and Soohyun let herself be immerse to the song. And there she hit it. 

That's it... She belong to the Legendary Aces. A voice like to reach a high note like that... Her voice isn't as unique as Lee Hayi nor is it as profound... but she got him. Soohyun got Bobby.

The song ends and she becomes a little too embarrassed to look at him. He stops recording and puts his phone down then immediately goes up to hug her and congratulate her and all. "YAH! You're too close!" she says, quite laughing.

"WAH! you're voice ... it's amazing!" he tells her with enthusiasm. She smiles... She likes hearing that of course.

"MAN! I can't believe it. Let's sing more!" Bobby cheers and for the rest of an hour and a half, they sing their lungs out. 

 

Getting out of the building, Bobby volunteers to take her home since it's late. They talk about their favorite artists and favorite song, slowly just getting to know each other while eating some dubbokki.

"I lived in the states for awhile and came back here to become a cool rapper," he tells her. "I was a nerdy looking back then but now I'm hot looking." They both laugh. His voice got a little quiet, "but I do miss my mom. I haven't seen her in person or even touched her for 2 years. I just need to make my dreams come true and give her a home here," he added. Soohyun looks at him with admiration. 

Bobby notices it and scrambles her hair while leaning down to her face, "Watch how you look at me. I might assume you've fallen in love with my charms~" 

Soohyun gasps and pushes him away, "HEOL~ You are so full of yourself." She walks away and he follows with a laugh. "Do you think your parentse are okay with you going home late?" 

She laughs a bit, "more like my brother..." Bobby laughs, "that's true that's true. Your parents would love seeing a charming guy like me dropping you off safely huh?" She pushes him, "Conceited much."

The two finally reaches Soohyun's home and the moment she rings the doorbell, Chan Yukkie already opened the door and pushes Bobby against the wall. "Hyung! You said you two would only eat out! No one said anything about karaoke!" 

Bobby laughs, "how'd you know?" He looks at Soohyun. "You told him? Waah~" 

"What? He wouldn't shut up texting me," she says in return. 

Before Soohyun could even turn around to get inside the house, her mom already greets them. "Oh~ You must be Bobby." Bobby immediately pushes Chan Yukkie away and greets their mom respectfully. 

"Kim Ji Won, but you can call me Bobby~" he introduced himself with an eye smile. 

"AH~ That's great~" she went to him and him inside. Soohyun and Chan Yukkie looks at them in awe. "How was your date with my Soohyun?" 

"OOMMMAA!" Soohyun and Chan Yukkie co-ed. "It wasn't a date!" they both added. Seeing how annoyed the two are, Bobby plays along. "IT was really fun Ommonim~ Soohyun eat and sing so well~" he tells their mom.

"YAH!" the two co-ed again.

 

After dinner, Chan Yukkie gives Bobby a tour around their small space. Though they've been friends for a long while now, it's the first time Bobby's been to Chan Yukkie's place. "So why did you never brought me here?" he asked the little one.

"Because I didn't want you to meet my sister?" Chan Yukkie said. Bobby laughs, "wow~ that's so mean." 

"Hey. If you want her heart, you need to go through me," the brother tells him.

"Wah~ you're so cool Yukkie~" Bobby tells him with a pat. 

"Soohyun went through a lot before moving to our school," Chan Yuk said. Bobby continues to look around his room. "I'm still trying to bring her pieces back together." Bobby stops and looks at how Chan Yukkie looks so suddenly deflated.

Bobby approaches him, "what happened?" 

Before Chan Yuk could respond, Soohyun has barged in. "Yah, omma said it's time for this guy to go home." Bobby smiles at her and heads out the room, "in one condition..." Bobby heads to the kitchen, "Mrs. Lee~

"Yes dear~" 

"I live with one of my friends in a dormitory. Is it okay if I sleepover?" Bobby asks cutely. Chan Yukkie and Soohyun looks at each other with mouth wide open. "My parents live in the states so ...?" 

"Of course. You can sleep here whenever you like," their mom while caressing Bobby's cheeks. "But I don't think Chan Yukkie's clothes would fit you..." Bobby laughs. "It's okay. My husband have some clothes. I'll get them prepared."

Chan Yukkie approaches him, "YAh~ we have school tomorrow!" 

Bobby just smiles innocently, "that's why I have my school's back pack right?" Then he giggles. Soohyun just rolls her eyes.

 

Bobby lays down on the floor beside Chan Yuk's bed. "Soohyun..." he calls out. 

"If you really want to know about it just say so," Chan Yuk said. 

"No... I want to hear her past from her," Bobby said.

"Goodluck with that. Just singing even reminds her of it," Chan Yuk. 

Bobby sit up straight immediately, "singing?" 

Chan Yuk continues to look at the ceiling, "People can be really cruel... No matter how much you try to protect yourself from them and play life fair, they still have a way of being so inhumane. Soohyun loved to sing and perform... but due to a massive incident back in her old school, everyone turned against her and now she's afraid of facing other people to sing and perform." 

"But we just went karaoke," Bobby quietly said. 

"Yah, with just you. She'll still do it around the house. But now, she's now got stage fright," Chan Yuk added. 

They were quiet for a moment then Bobby gets a text from Soohyun. 

From: SooHyunnn-aahh

You guys better not be talking about me! And Good Night.

To: JiWonnie Oppa 

Bobby smiles and text a "Too late, and Goody Night Night ;)" He lays down and tells Chan Yukkie one last thing before they go off to sleep. "Well just like evil and good, even fear has an enemy."

 


SORRY FOR THE LATE POST! 

AND THANK YOU VEEERRYRYYYRYRYRYYR VERRRYRYRYRYYR MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT Y'ALL BEEN GIVING ME!

 YOU GUYS ARE AWESOOOMMMMEEE!!!! 

I <3 U!

LOVE THE POSTER? ME TOO!!!

COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE GETTING FEEDBACKS!!!