Unnie!

Cheesy Love

> Cheesy Love < 2 > Unnie! <

Soohyun's official day begins the day after her very fun tour in school and meeting her brother's friend who she later found out are the popular kids in campus. The well-known, Young Legendaries: Lee Chan Yuk (the composer), Kim Ji Won aka Bobby (charismatic rapper), Kim Han Bin aka B.I (ace) and Lee Hayi (cold princess). 

She felt extremely honored to have gotten to know these people and in all honesty it brings pressure on her. She's not a composer, nor is she a charismatic rapper, an ace or... even cold... She's none of that and to be friends with people like that sure are pressuring. You gotta live up to their status. She's a new student and it'll take awhile for her to fit in... especially with her "not-so-great looks."

While sitting down on one of the benches, Soohyun listens to her music. Her brother had told her to wait for him in front of her homeroom for break, but she doesn't want to. Ever since people found out that she's THE Lee Chan Yuk's little sisters they keep asking her for music compositions. She can't compose... like him. She's not a composer. 

Soohyun let out a heavy sigh and munch on her kimbap, pouting. Just then, Bobby pops out right next to her, taking his seat. Soohyun jumps out of the bench scared as hell and after realizing it was just Bobby, she starts to smack him. "Yah! Do you know who you're smacking?" Bobby whines. "I don't care. You scared the crap out of me," Soohyun protests. After awhile, they stop and sit together.

Bobby could see the depression on her face and smiles. He leans towards her with a smile and pats her head, "Aww~ our little dongsaeng already have her beating huh?" Soohyun glares at him.

"Shut up," she said.

Bobby laughs and sigh happily. "Either your classes are hard, your teachers are boring, your classmates doesn't like you oooorrrr it's the pressure of being one of the most talented and well known student in campus."

Soohyun stares at him pouting. He laughs, "Chan Yuk keeps looking for you and whenever he can't find you, I have to find you. And for no reason, I always end up finding you instead of him when I don't even try," he says.

"That's on you," she tells him. He laughs. "You are one feisty little girl," he said. She growls at him, "I'm not a little girl. And I can be as talented as my brother. He's just more gifted." Bobby nods then stands up, "then go and prove it. Talents can't just be spoken, it needs to be shown to be proven."

He reaches his hand out and Soohyun stares at it for some time, until he grabs her hand and drag her out. "Yah, what do you think you're doing?" 

"Taking you to Chan Yuk. You know I had to put my phone on silent so he'd shut up," he tells her.

 

 

Lunch arrives and Chan Yuk arrives five minutes early in front of Soohyun's class with Bobby. Her classmates, especially the girls sure are enthusiastic of the boys existence. Though they're jealous of Soohyun they can't help it since they're siblings but they are cautious and wary of her "probably-soon-to-be-perhaps" turn out relationship with Bobby, who is obviously not biologically related to her. And unlike them, Soohyun has connection through him.

Soohyun weirdly looks at the two. "Are you two always together?" she asked, quite giving Bobby the annoyed look in which he noticed. "Well, we're friends Soohyun, you know that," Chan Yuk tells her as a matter of fact.

Bobby smirks and put his arm around Chan Yuk, "Ya Soohyun ah~ Chan Yukkie and I have been friends since day 1."

Soohyun rolls her eyes, "then why did oppa never brought you to our house before? hm?" Chan Yuk and Bobby were quite surprise at her response because it was true... "Exactly." Soohyun walks off with a smirk.

"Ya, Chan Yukkie. Why did you never brought me to your house?" Bobby asked.

Chan Yuk shudders, "Cause you never brought me to yours." 

At the cafeteria, Soohyun worries about the food she wants to take with her. They are all delicious food and to be honest she's trying to watch her weight. But because she's with her brother and Bobby... the two ends up choosing her food for her. "Ya, try this. This is DELISH!" Bobby exclaims, "the cheese is awesome. It stretches 12 inches loooong~" Soohyun laughs. "Oh and this too! The soup is just TOTES MAJESTIC!" Bobby says. 

Chan Yuk laughs and just gives Soohyun her utensils and drinks plus napkins. Then they go to their seats.

Soohyun's surrounded by the popular kids. Damn.

Moost of the girls, looks at her plate. "You're Lee Soohyun right?" Jennie asks. Soohyun nods and politely greets her sunbae. "I'm Jennie Kim and this is my friend Soo Jung." They greet each other. "This must be your first time eating here huh?" Soo Jung said.

Soohyun nods with a smile. "Seems that you eat well Soohyun ssi," she added. Soohyun looks at her plate. Bobby glares at Soo Jung a bit and Chan Yuk worrily looks at Soohyun. Bobby's about to say something when he sees the hurt look on Soohyun's face when suddenly...

"And you can eat as much as you want. No one here bans anymore from eating less." It was Lee Hayi with Han Bin. Soo Jung backs away a bit from her seat and looks away. Soohyun stares at Lee Hayi and they exchange looks.

"Go on and eat it. I'm pretty sure, Bobby made you take all of that anyway," Lee Hayi said like a princess, calm, steady, cold yet gently. Bobby notices the sparks coming Soohyun's eyes and tries not to giggle. 

It was like Soohyun was falling in love with Hayi, admiring her and adoring her in just a matter of seconds. He couldn't help it. It was incredibly cute. Bobby leans in to Han Bin and whispers, "your girlfriend sure knows how to attract them girls." Han Bin weirdly looks at Bobby but follow his direction and sees Soohyun as well. 

Han Bin smiles, "My girlfriend is charming." Lee Hayi blushes at the sudden random comment and Soohyun gapes at the two. "You two are going out?!" Soohuyn exclaims. Lee Hayi blush even more, Han Bin smiles then says, "Yupe Yupe." Then Soohyun pouts. Bobby laughs out loud this time.

Chan Yuk follows with the laughter, "ya what's up with the disappointed look? you like Han Bin or something?" Soohyun shook her head immediately and says, "Noooo~" Chan Yuk laughs more, "then you like Hayi?" Soohyun blushes. Bobby laughs.

"Are you lesbian or something?" Bobby tells her. Soohyun growls at him then kicks his leg. "No! I want her to be my unnie!" Soohyun confessess. The boys starts to laugh. Lee Hayi couldn't help but blush even more in embarrassment. But she's smiling. Seeing that smile on her face, Han Bin likes it. 

"Then, with my permission why don't you and Hayi spend some time later when you two are free?" Han Bin suggested. Hayi looks at her boyfriend with a quizical look. Soohyun's eyes are full of sparks. 

"Can we?" Soohyun asks Hayi, who stares at her... Those pleading eyes were cute to Lee Hayi and she couldn't just reject it... and she actually finds Soohyun really cute and adorable and maybe just maybe (Han Bin hopes) Soohyun can melt that left over icy part of Lee Hayi.

With that the princess nods with a slight blushing smile. Soohyun cheers and eats her food delightfully. Bobby stares at her cheerful face. She can't be anymore cuter. Chan Yuk kicks Bobby's leg and glares at him. 

 


SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE HAHAHAHA XD 

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!

JIHYUN/SOOWON COUPLE!!!! YG TEEN EYE SMILE COUPLE!!!