Oppa ~

Cheesy Love

> Cheesy Love < 1 > Oppa ~ <

NOTE: Instead of Lee Chanyuk and Lee Soohyun as twins, I changed it back to the older and younger sibling relationship... but Soohyun will just be only one year younger than Chanyuk. 

On a normal day, YG Academy is nothing like a normal high school. It's more than just academics and music evaluations. It's all about academics and music evaluations. If one is failing in academics they cannot participate in their music evaluation tests, same goes vice-versa. The ending result will be being expelled or kicked out of school. 

That's how strict  YG Academy is. But this school is one of the toppest Performing Arts school in South Korea. Other than the fact they hold one of the toughest auditions and strictest focus on academics, they have the highest respect when it comes to their performing arts. They let their students wonder around their creativity and explore the world of art. Plus, they get full support and everything.

Many students that are currently in this school enjoys the work provided. It gives them a sense of mind security and freedom. But just like any high school YG Academy also have their own little clicks (popular/kingkas/queenkas).

Their most popular female students: Lee Hayi (the Ice Princess), Jang Hana, Jenny Kim, and Kim Ji Soo (the Doll Princess). Their most popular male students quite outnumbers the female however only these are the MOST popular: Kim Hanbin aka B.I (the Young Ace), Kim Ji Won aka Bobby (the Cool Rapper), and Lee Chanyuk (the Guitar Prince.)

With all these titles and such, Lee Soohyun couldn't be anymore pressured. 

It doesn't matter if she's the younger of Lee Chanyuk... she's just Soohyun. And as a loving brother that he is, he suggested that she waits for him until he's done with his work in school. But unfortunately, Lee Soohyun is quite the wanderer. While walking around the campus of this huge academy, she witness many things through the windows. 

Tons of practice rooms, most of them located on the first floor, also great landscaping and gardens. Near the south building, Lee Soohyun hears a voice singing. Just hearing it, she fell in love. Such a strong and powerful, yet fragile and lovely voice it is. Tip toeing into it, she takes quick peek from the bush. 

There she finds a girl with a very light brown (almost blonde) hair, unlike hers this girl's eyes are rather big and round. She's also rather tiny and small, like her face.. but she's incredibly pretty. Very pretty. Just as the soohyun that she is, she goes up to the girl's back slowly while the girl sing beautifully.

When the girl is done, Lee Soohyun claps, scaring the girl to death. "OMONA!" the girl jumped, dropping her music sheets on the floor. Lee Soohyun's surprise herself too but picks up the music sheets anyway. "You scared me," the girl said and helps Soohyun out too.

Soohyun smiles and hands the paper to the girl, "sorry. Your voice is just so beautiful!" The girl shyly nods and looks away with a smile. Soohyun leans forward to the girl's head, surprising the girl, and smile. "Why are you hiding your smile? You're very pretty." 

The girl looks at Soohyun weirdly and hesitantly and just bow shyly. Soohyun giggles and reach her hand out, "I'm Lee Soohyun, YG Academy's new student." The girl hesitantly shook Soohyun's hand then said, "Lee Hayi."

Soohyun smiles and bows to her, "I leave myself to your care then sunbae~" Lee Hayi could only look at her ... very weirdly.

 

Meanwhile, Lee Chanyuk is freaking out. His freaking younger sister isn't where she's suppose to be: their meeting place. While walking back and forth and cursing at the phone that can't contact his naughty sister... B.I and Bobby watches him. After awhile, one of them breaks out. 

"Hyung, stop walking around. You're making me dizzy!" B.I whines. 

Bobby laughs, "this is to funny." 

"How?!" Chanyuk yelled. "What if she's lost in this school? It's her first day of school."

"Great, that means she's touring herself and we won't need to," Bobby said with a snicker. Chanyuk glares at him. Bobby steps back, "so much anger in a tiny guy."

"Hyung, where do you think she went to? Out of all the places in this school. She's your younger sister, you should know," B.I butts in. Chanyuk thinks... Soohyun is predictable but at the same unpredictable when it comes to destinations. Soohyun always changes plans... If she decides to go the music room, she's probably end up in the dance room, if not the theater, if not the cafeteria, if not the bathroom, if not the gym and so on.

Crap. He doesn't know really. 

"Okay! We'll split up. Since my stupid little dongsaeng is probably somewhere in this school having fun while she worry the crap out of me, we'll split up," Chanyuk said. The two just nods and walks their own way.

 

Lee Hayi doesn't really know how to react. She's been to the bathrooom, and walking around the hallway so many of times, and yet this new student Lee Soohyun is still right behind her ... Like the hell what does she wants. All she's doing there is be a couple of steps behind, humming to a song. 

So she's a singer... Her voice sounds nice though... But still why is she following her?!?!?!? 

Finally, Hayi turns around and Soohyun almost bumped onto her. The new girl just bow with an apology and smiles at HAyi....

"What do you want from me? Why do you keep following me around?" Hayi asked curiously. 

Soohyun smiles, "you're my sunbae. And I'm touring the school because of you now. You keep walking around so much is it okay if we rest?" 

Hayi looks at her weirdly, "You can rest over there, I have a class to go." Soohyun pouts with a nod, "WAIT!" Hayi turns around, "see you around sunbae-nim~" 

After Hayi is gone, Soohyun continues to walk around more... Really... this school is humongous and quite close. It's basically full of classrooms and practice rooms... there's rarely a place to go outside for nature other than the garden. 

But it doesn't matter... it's a nice school.

On Hayi's way to her classroom, she meets up with Bobby. "Oh?" she lets out, surprise at seeing this troublesome boy in the hallway. "Oh. What are you doind outside?" he asked with the same expression. "I was being followed by some new student earlier during break," she answered. A light bulb lit up on Bobby's head. 

"Is she as chinky as I am?!" he asked immediately. Hayi laughs a bit then nods. "Oh! That's Chanyukie's little twin sister," he said. "Really?" Hayi responsed... "They're siblings," he added. Hayi rolls her eyes with a slight smile, "well duh."

Bobby smiles then heads out, "I'll see you later okie? Oh... and Hanbin said to text him what you want for lunch." Hayi blushes, and Bobby smiles, "aye~ you guy's been going out for a year now and still blush?" 

Hayi embarrassingly looks away, "Go and find her." Bobby giggles then leaves.

Still walking around the campus with her earphones in, Soohyun is in dazed. Lucky for Bobby, she's wearing a different uniform so it's easier to distinguish her from everybody else... but it's not like there was anyone at all. He quickly creeps up to her and to her surprise, she immediately turns to face whoever tries to scare her. But seeing after how close she is to this boy, her body leans back immediately without her feet and Bobby immediately catches her. 

"Ya. You're that clumsy?" he said making eye contact. 

She gulps with eyes open wide, "I'm not clumsy." It was stutter. Bobby slightly smirks. "Really? Because this position reminds me of every girl's clumsy dream with a charming man," he tells her. 

She stares at him then breaks out to a small laugh, "how conceited." She push him away and he's a bit taken aback. She bows to him and introduce herself freely, "Hi. I'm Lee Soohyun, sunbae-nim." Then she smiles cutely at him.

He smiles back thinking, she is as chinky as he is. But looking at her... Chanyuk and her seems quite different physically for some reason. "Kim Ji Won, but call me Bobby." 

"Bobby ssi," she said with a nod. Bobby gapes at her, "But since you're Lee Chanyuk's little sister, you have my permission to call me oppa," he said with a smirk. Soohyun looks at him for sometime then laughs, "You're funny Bobby ssi." Then she walks away. 

Bobby gapes at her back then follows her, "Yah! I'm older than by two years. I'm technically an oppa. That's a lot of years."

Soohyun shook her head, "You're a stranger so basically you're either a sunbae or an ahjussi." She smiles at her cutely again and he snickers, "ya~ I'm your oppa." 

"I don't know you," she tells him, not listening. 

Just then Lee Chanyuk appears out of nowhere with Hanbin and head to them. Chanyuk's mad face causes Soohyun to hide behind Bobby. He laughs as Soohyun tug on his shirt, using him as a shield to protect herself from her actual oppa. 

"Bobby sunbae, help me," Soohyun cries out for help. Bobby laughs, "Nope." "Why not?" she whines. "YAH! COME HERE YOU LITTLE GIRL!" Chanyuk yells. "Not until you call me oppa starting today," Bobby said. Soohyun pouts then heavily sigh... "Bobby ... uhhh ... aish... Ji Won Oppa... help me!" 

With that, Bobby puts his hand on Chanyuk's head. Soohyun and Hanbin starts to crack up. And just like that... the two clicked. 

 


OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY !!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU 10000000X HAHAHA XD I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER'S CUTENESS! HAHAHA XD 

I'M CURRENTLY ON THANKSGIVING BREAK BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN'T GET ANY BREAK AT ALL WHATSOEVER SO HERE I AM AT 12:57 AM WRITING THIS STORY... OH GOSH~ SO BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE DO SO CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS STORY! 

LOVE Y'ALL! <3

CREDIT to the OWNER ~

tumblr_nfhte7VBZv1sfa5qbo1_400.gifMy FAVE! -->>tumblr_nfhte7VBZv1sfa5qbo2_400.gif <<-- My FAVE!

tumblr_nfhte7VBZv1sfa5qbo3_400.giftumblr_nfhte7VBZv1sfa5qbo4_400.gif