Aces

Cheesy Love

> Cheesy Love < 3 > Aces <

It's been a week since Soohyun attended YG Academy, although she's not generously welcome due to her easy connection with the Aces, she's been having a good time. She actually likes being around them, although there aren't much girls. It was no wonder to her why it's so awkward for Lee Hayi. 

She's been hanging around Lee Hayi frequently. She doesn't know, there's just something about Lee Hayi that makes her attach to her like some fan. Though, Hanbin finds it quite a little disturbing, he enjoys watching his girlfriend with a girl.

Hayi really isn't someone to interact. She talks to girls too of course, but she's not open and comfortable around them, not because she's been around guys but because she's just introverted. With Soohyun around, who's very bubbly and outgoing, an extrovert, it's nice to see Hayi get use to it. Slowly, Han Bin can see the change in his girlfriend.

"You've been smiling and goofing around Soohyun lately," he whispered through Hayi's ear, who blushed madly. Hanbin puts his arm across her shoulder and pulls her close, "I like it. A lot." Then he kissed her on the cheek.

"Soohyun's a really happy girl. Though she's young, she's pretty mischievous," Lee Hayi says with a smile as she watch Soohyun with Bobby bickering. "But really these two needs to stop arguing," she added with an annoyed face.

"Let them be. They actually look like a couple. Don't they? Or is it just me?" Han Bin let out. Lee Hayu chuckles, "for some reason, they kind of do."

Just then, Chan Yuk arrives. Seeing he interaction between Bobby and Soohyun, he immediately takes his little sister away. "Yah, hyung! She's my dongsaeng, don't yell at her like that."

Bobby smirks, "really? She dropped my kimbap!" He cries.

"Na-UH!!! You dropped it! You're the one holding it!" Soohyun defends. Bobby crosses his arms with a straight face, "are you kidding me? Who's the one who hit my hand because they couldn't stop fangirling!" 

Soohyun pouts, "Hey! It's not Taeyang Oppa's fault either! Stop blaming other people! You're the one who didn't hold it with a strong grip!" 

Bobby unbelievably laughs, "HEOL! I can't believe this! You totally owe me lunch!" 

Soohyun stomps, "NO!"

Bobby stomps back, "YAH! You do!"

Lee Chan Yuk gives up and approach Lee Hayi and Han Bin, who comforts him. "You better treat me after school or else!" Bobby threatens her, lightly flickering her forehead. 

"UGH! Fine. But nothing expensive... I'm a hobo!" Soohyun tells him and continue watching her videos.

 

Today, Friday, it was announced that it's the Music Evaluation Test day. Since only Soohyun is younger and the rest of the group are in one class and same grade level... she can't watch their performance. She's been wanting to see them perform. The Legendary Aces. 

She have heard her brother sing and compose. They have a few song they wrote themselves, but she hasn't heard Hanbin and Bobby raps. She got a glimpse of Lee Hayi sing and her voice is just phenomenal. But the ones she wants to hear the most are the two rappers. 

The school said Hanbin is the Ace while Bobby is the charismatic rapper, which means B.I is on the top of it all. "Hayi unnie sure is lucky," Soohyun mumbles. Just then a girl turns around to her with full attention.

"No. Lee Hayi is blessed. You have no idea how fortunate she is to have Hanbin oppa. Hanbin oppa is handsome, tall and muscular plus an attractive face. He's overly talented! He's a composer like your brother but more of a hip hop one. He's an amazing dance and a gifted rapper. The Chairman has so much expectations towards him and he's able to exceed all of them! The almuni's of this school are even looking out for him. He is that talented!"

Soohyun stares at this female who's full of information about B.I, but a boy this time speaks. "But Hanbin is lucky to Lee Hayi. When she entered this school, she was already a big talk. She's known outside of school as the Cold Princess with a Soul Voice. She's madly popular outside campus too. Her voice is just phenomenal. No guy could ever make her feelings waver. It took awhile for Hanbin but he made it."

Soohyun nods, hearing this interesting story. "What about my brother?" 

Someone speaks, "Lee Chan Yuk. He may not be the most good looking guy out there," Soohyun pouts, "but he's by far the one in the group that makes money out of his compositions. People buy them and likes to hear them because they sound quite different and they have some creative humour in them. It's genuis. I wonder how rich your brother is. The Chairman lets him do whatever he wants."

"Bobby on the other hand, makes the most appearances on live shows and stuffs. Many people like his charismatic and strong rap. He has this complete swag on style that many sponsors like. That's why in campus, he's the most popular. He's totally out there in the music world, it's amazing. So many music agency has tried t recruit him but he stayed loyal to YG. It's amazing."

"But then there's the other ones," a girl suddenly added. "Jang Hana, Jenny Kim, and Kim Ji Soo and so on. They are still on the run to becoming known as the Legendary Aces."

"Wait, you have to earn the title? They don't just come to you naturally?" Soohyun asked.

The people looks at her in disbelief but forgives her anyway since she's still new to this school. "In this school, there's a rank."

"RANK?! Why would people be ranked like that isn't that fair?" Soohyun butts. The people hush her. "No. These ranks are made by the students. You know how a normal typical high school would call the popular kids Kingkas or Queenkas, here, we call them the Legendary Aces." Soohyun nods, listening carefully. "The Chairman calls every of his students 'Trainees', those who surpasses that level, the campus calls them the 'Competitors', then if you become even more better you get put on the 'Winners', and as time goes on, you either stay a Winner or become a Legend, the top rank. Pretty much everyone here aims to be one of the Legendary Aces."

"Then what rank do those girls go to?" Soohyun asks. 

"For now, they're still known as Winners." "They have been for two years now." "It was a shock to them when Lee Hayi entered, and they were still Competitors, there was no need for Hayi to start down the bottom. She was an automatic Legendary Ace." "That's one of the reason those girls doesn't really fancy Hayi." 

Soohyun nods, "well they better not hurt my unnie." The people laugh at Soohyun. 

 

After the whole day, the 96Liners and Bobby can't stop talking about the Music Evaluation. They keep complaining that they messed up and didn't do well when to others and some judges they did perfectly fine. But Soohyun knows, sometimes you gotta be greedy with talent. 

Just then, she finds an arm wrap around her shoulder and its Bobby's. "You owe me lunch remember?" he tells her with a smirk.

Lee Chan Yuk separates them, "Hyung, don't be too comfortable around Soohyun." Bobby backs with a smile and nods. Soohyun growls and the two walked off the opposite way. 

"I'm kind of afraid of those two being alone together," Lee Hayi says. "Don't worry, babe. I don't think they won't do anything inappropriate. I think they'll bicker more instead," Han Bin said. 

"That's what I'm afraid of," Lee Hayi and Lee Chan Yuk coedly said.

 

Soohyun and Bobby kind of awkwardly walks together side by side. "Y'know you don't have to stay soo quiet," Bobby said. 

"I know that," Soohyun replied. Just then, her phone vibrates and she got a message. She takes out her earphone and starts to watch it. Bobby didn't seem to mind at first. But seeing how five minutes lasted like that, he peeks through it. 

It's their music evaluation performance. Bobby takes the phone away from her and puts it up in the sky, "since when were you a stalker?" 

Soohyun growls at him, "what? A classmate of mine sent it so I can get a glimpse of what the Legendary Aces are like performing on stage." Bobby stares at her then smile.

"You sees us as the Legendary Aces too?" he asked her. Soohyun stares at his serious face, "No." Bobby smiles and hides the phone behind him. Soohyun tries to grab it not minding the sudden closeness between the two. "Y'know I don't really get why people call us that," he said.

"Maybe because you guys are just gifted," Soohyun said. "No. I don't think that's it. I mean we were trainees too," Bobby said. "And ya, and throughout the times you guys improved, you earned the title," Soohyun said. Bobby smiles and leans down to her height. They make eye contact. Soohyun freezes.

"Let's go Karaoke?" he said. 

 

While the other three walks, they talk about Soohyun's talent. The three have heard of Soohyun's voice through Chan Yuk's recording before. He have played it too. "Do you think Soohyun will be surprise when she finds out that the school already knows and admire her voice?" Hanbin said.

"Maybe. I never actually told her that I used her voice for my assignments. I just tell her it's just for a guide song y'know," Chan Yuk said.

"Her voice is really clear and well-controlled for someone her age. She can suprano really well compare to me," Lee Hayi said.

"True. Oh my god, we would be the greatest pair. You as an alto, Me as the tenor and Soohyun as the Suprano!" Chan Yuk tells Hayi who smiles. "We can collaborate and maybe do some songs together."

"Hey man, you forgetting I'm right here too," Han Bin said. 

"Oh right. But we don't need a rapper," Chan Yuk jokes and Lee Hayi laughs. 

"If the students do find out, what rank do you think they'll place Soohyun?" Soohyun asks. 

 


OOOOOOOMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND SUCH AND ALL!!!

I COULDN'T BE ANYMORE H APPIER!

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SEEMS A LITTLE BIT BORING BUT I JUST WANNA GIVE IT MORE INSIGHTS TO WHAT THE STORY IS ABOUT!!!

GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPPTTEERR!!!

 

YOU GUYS WANNA ANSWER THE VERY LAST QUESTION? COMMENT DOWN BELOOW!