My Oppa

Skylight

 You glanced at the watch on your wrist. “How long till your flight?”

 Yunho didn’t bother answering and continued to bombard you with questions. “How was London? Was it okay there? I think mom said you got first in your school last term. Why are you here now? What if someone recognises you? What if Yoochun . . .”

 You nearly spit out your orange juice and Yunho faltered slightly. “Never mind. So . . . are you here for good?”

 Wiping your lips on the tissue, you nodded slightly. “How are you? I heard DBSK’s doing well. My friends know you too,” when Yunho raised his eyebrow, you added, “the ones in London.”

 Your brother smirked slightly. “I’m hot enough.”

 “Egoist,” you muttered under your breath and smiled innocently when Yunho frowned. “They like Changmin oppa better. Says he’s more, hmm, what was it? Innocent and hot?”

 Yunho jumped. “Him? Innocent? They have got to be kidding, do you know how evil he is? Damn, he caught me with Jaejoong last time and my god, he’s still threatening me with that!”

 “Huh. You? With Jaejoong oppa?” You repeated the sentence in your head and stared at Yunho who was visibly panicking. “SINCE WHEN WERE YOU!” Noticing the dirty looks from other customers in the café you lowered your voice. “Gay!

 Yunho avoided your eyes while sipping his coffee. “Going now.”

 “Yeah right. I know you only need to go in around three forty-five. You still have half an hour.” You rolled your eyes. *What makes him think I would have forgotten his usual habit of running away whenever he wants to avoid something.*

 Yunho sighed then passed you a piece of paper. “We moved. DBSK dorm, I mean,” he glanced briefly at you, probably wondering how he could make you drop the Jaejoong subject. “It’s your old dorm. We didn’t know yours was much better than our old one.”

 You scoffed. “Haneul was a top star then. Don’t even compare it to DBSK, you babo oppa.”

 Yunho smiled a bit, and you bit your lips. “Yunha-yah,” he said quietly, “I miss you as Haneul.”

 You dropped your half-raised cup of orange juice and the cup clanged against the glass table.

 “Yoochun does, too.”