Broke Beggar . . . Well, Similar.

Skylight

 *Okay. So this is the situation I’m in.* You sighed as you gulped in your caramel macchiato. *Nothing at all. No clothes, no home, no nothing. All I have is a couple of coins in my pocket.*

 You sighed and regretted dropping your luggage. You had absolutely nothing. *I don’t even know anyone. Where will I stay for the night with 500 won? It’s not even enough to buy me a bowl of instant noodles.*

 You dug into your pocket and pulled out the paper Yunho had passed you earlier that morning. “Huh. DBSK’s dorm.” You muttered to yourself.

 *Yoochun oppa will be there, wouldn’t he? Then I can’t go.* You grimaced and collapsed on the table. *Seriously, where should I sleep?*

 -

 Soon after, you found yourself walking towards DBSK’s dorm. You had argued with yourself long and hard, but you had no choice – you didn’t want to see the woman, a.k.a. your mom, Yunho was in Paris, and your dad was dead – you didn’t really feel a strong urge to commit suicide just to find somewhere comfortable to rest at. You didn’t have any friends since you’d debuted when you were sixteen. Anyway, anyone your age would be busy preparing for their university entrance exam.

 You sighed again – you were sighing a lot nowadays.

 *I remember Yoochun oppa teasing me that if I sigh too much, I’ll lose all my hair.* You hastily wiped your eyes, trying not to cry. *I really miss him.*

 -

 Jaejoong stood across the dorm door in an awkward position, kind of guarding the door and kind of bowing.

 “What the hell, hyung,” Yoochun complained, his face remaining as still as ever. “Move.”

 Jaejoong remembered what Yunho had said – Yunha was back. She was more than likely to remember her old dorm, and if Yoochun was to leave, it was possible that he would see her. If he saw her – Jaejoong didn’t even want to think about it. DBSK had almost disbanded because Yoochun had landed himself in depression and tried to kill himself.

 He hadn’t smiled once since she had left wordlessly for London a year ago. *I’m sure they still love each other.*

 “No,” Jaejoong replied and grabbed the doorknob tighter. “Not a single step outside the door.”

 Yoochun rolled his eyes slightly and tried to push him away.

 “Jaejoong-hyung, give Yoochun a rest. It’s just Seven-Eleven right downstairs. What is with you today?” Junsu called from the kitchen, sipping his cup of milk.

 Changmin perked up. “Junsu-hyung, I want milk too!”

 Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at him and shouted the same time Junsu yelled, “NO! If you grow any taller, what does that make me?!”

 Changmin kicked his pillow and turned back to his comic book.

 “Anyway, Yoochun, not today. Really.” Jaejoong practically begged. *I can’t bear to see you so lifeless again if you were to see her. I really can’t.*

 Yoochun sighed then in split seconds, his foot connected with Jaejoong’s left shin.

 “Owww!” Jaejoong yelled and started to hop around. “Park Yoochun, you rude bastard!”

 Changmin smirked. “Yoochun-hyung, if Yunho-hyung comes back, you’re dead.”

 “Why would he be pissed?” Junsu wondered aloud as Jaejoong freaked.

 “Shim Changmin, SHUT UP!”

 Just then, the doorbell rang. “Uh . . . Hello, oppas?”

 All four of them froze. The voice . . . *No, it can’t be.*